It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

Ah this reminds me on my days as one of the padawans of master Qui Gon... I was his 3rd student, but he was so busy with the republic matters, back then, so I had to study on my own almost all the time.

Originally posted by DeadSnow

I'm sure you'll fit in pretty well here with some of the members we have
. Get a medical check-up Schizophrenia is no joke.

And this would be the 100th "schizophrenia is no joke" post, I have read on ATS. What are you people drug marketing dudes, or somesort?

Hey, lets make schizophrenia a legal stuff, like euthanasia! That would solve the problem. Or do they want to monopolize it too like marijuana? Those greedy, self indulging, bastards!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I admire your effort, though you are in for a beating. This place isn't of or for the enlightened, though that is only as it relates to those who post.

My question is, why on earth would you come here, or rather put a focus of attention here? My suspicion is the shift in consciousness, so if the answer is as such, what do you notice that might be helpful to folks?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I was about 19 when I went to the psychologist. It was quite funny; he was all like "so you think you're psychic" and I was like "well you might be obviously of black African decent but your grandmother was from Uganda" to which he chuckled a little!

Oh how we laughed!!

I'm loving your story btw!....It's like Stephen King meets Enid Blyton!.....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I came here because my friend is seriously ill. He won't have too long left to live and he is the one that helped me recognize who/what I am. The way I look at it is, if he has the strength to smile then I have the strength and will have the will to face my truth full on and just share it along the way!

I am willing to read the negative comments and I am man enough to tell you that I have real tears in my eyes, but it's not for my friends situation or the cyber bullying that seems to be apparent in this grown up establishment. It's for those that can't see my sincerity. This is real...This is raw! If I could move the incoming asteroid I would, if I could teleport to your home to say hi and download the whole story to your being like Paul the alien I would...

If you live in England I'm be more than happy to show you what I can of the other dimensional space, I can share it! That's another thing it doesn't work if you don't believe in it. (Go tell that to those scientists working on dark matter!) I always start by telling my friends something like "no matter how insane the idea sounds you just have to remember it's the truth, at the end of the day I'm just about to act upon what I am going to tell you"...

One interesting experiment showed that two English born relatives of mine could see the same version where as a friend who was born in Iran saw a different version of the same thing essentially. Not really a scientific test, just done on the back of the car while camping!

Another thing; I really had my sights set on a career in serious publishing do you think I would really want to defile my character! NO! I have given up my hopes for a future! In fact I feel like as soon as someone realises how sincere I am I will find no end to trouble! But if you are clever enough to work out my meaning then perhaps you will see that maybe it's why I was made the 3rd cousin of Alec?

edit on 15-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: Dodging the flaming from the lower vibrationals!!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Peace and love my friend kublakhan!
Stay a friend to your friend. I am here when you fall.

edit on 15-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I stopped reading your OP a few sentences in. Shame really, because you may very well be having some interesting experiences worth reading about. But you have made an error IMO in your interpretation of those experiences, whatever they may be. A being from the 11th dimension, who had come into full awareness of their origins, wouldn't - couldn't - conceive of labeling themselves a "king." And the wisdom that would be expressed would have a completely different message and tone.

So I read no further. I apologize if this comes off rude, but its people who either misrepresent, misinterpret or outright lie that make the entire subject matter way too easy to discount. And the subject matter is personally important to me.

As always, just my opinion based on my own experiences and awareness.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hell Kublakhan
thanks for the read and welcome to ATS...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Sounds about right.

There are more holes in his "story" than swiss cheese.

---

P.S. - Welcome to ATS kublakhan11 aka Lord Aaron.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Nobody who's a king of a dimension that much higher would actually be happy about it, I don't think. The burden would be unbelievably big I would think.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I believe u. What ure saying is in line. If ur consciousness isnt at this level, you wouldnt have been able to say what you said. Gjob on your kindness, and reaching out. But understand there are 5 level of consciousness and ability to understand the world, not everyone is on the same lvl. Its like trying to describe what color blue is to a color blind.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
At the very most sir, you have had a personal horror or came very close to death when you were younger and a demonsional being attached itself to you. I've tried to read through your post and mostly I find a bitter eager to please response from you.

If you need attention just talk, however I believe you probably need negative attention to fill that hunger inside you that your demon desires. Which is fine in my book and if this wasn't under introductions this would just be moved to a hoax section or simply a short story.

You shouldn't claim something as extraordinary as what you have without real proof, or you will be eatin up and left for dead here.

Can you sense other people that are like you?

What kind of "information" do you know that no one else does.

Do you feel more powerful in highly emotional situtations?

And before you come back at me claiming you "see" a 50 year old fat lumber jack, I'll tell you what I see... late 20s possibly early 30s... soft gelatinious... looking alot younger than you are... glasses for reading... you have wrist pain... I see... a diet soda... your probably somewhere... hmm... its getting clearer... thinning hair, but hey you have great teeth... hmm... I see an Obama sticker on your car... its a Prius.... I see... hmm.... a dirty plate... and hot pocket wrappers..

Creepy huh.... I'm not a stalker but I really do love the way your living room looks from your front yard.

haha just breath fella... have fun...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I admire your effort, though you are in for a beating. This place isn't of or for the enlightened, though that is only as it relates to those who post.

My question is, why on earth would you come here, or rather put a focus of attention here? My suspicion is the shift in consciousness, so if the answer is as such, what do you notice that might be helpful to folks?

I have reserved the stamina plus I am well hard!

It is the shift in conciousness, I feel that for sure. It's like having all these powers you know you can achieve but it's source of power hasn't arrived yet. I explained to my brother that if you were an SAS soldier who dropped out of a plane into enemy fire but your gear got stuck and had to be thrown down after you...that kind of anticipation as you see the bag flying down behind you but yet so far away in your time of need!

In feeling it from your views...just the same I would presume. If not then perhaps you should step out of the box then out of the bigger box then take a look at everything as a whole. The box inside the box inside the box is a great analogy for a whole load of other interconnected subjects. Look at how things are now, this whole scene is beginning to make it's final links between everything from Templars to String Theory to Babylonians.

My advice is to sit back and watch, universe rule no.1 everything will be alright in the end (end being used loosely as a term)!

I see you as a man that would admire the idea that if we were a creation of god, then the car and the light bulb are as scientifically beautiful and marvelous and stunning and wot not as the dam a beaver makes...sorry global warmicists..

if not..

Then yeah sorry we'll leave in a minute!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'll entertain this idea.

Okay oh great one, what is in store for the planet earth in the the next 5 years?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
At the very most sir, you have had a personal horror or came very close to death when you were younger and a demonsional being attached itself to you. I've tried to read through your post and mostly I find a bitter eager to please response from you.

If you need attention just talk, however I believe you probably need negative attention to fill that hunger inside you that your demon desires. Which is fine in my book and if this wasn't under introductions this would just be moved to a hoax section or simply a short story.

You shouldn't claim something as extraordinary as what you have without real proof, or you will be eatin up and left for dead here.

And before you come back at me claiming you "see" a 50 year old fat lumber jack, I'll tell you what I see... late 20s possibly early 30s... soft gelatinious... looking alot younger than you are... glasses for reading... you have wrist pain... I see... a diet soda... your probably somewhere... hmm... its getting clearer... thinning hair, but hey you have great teeth... hmm... I see an Obama sticker on your car... its a Prius.... I see... hmm.... a dirty plate... and hot pocket wrappers..

Creepy huh.... I'm not a stalker but I really do love the way your living room looks from your front yard.

You do not have a clue really do you? Yes I do sense others like me! And yes I do get empowered over highly emotional situations, they happen to be the ones where I decide to cry all the tears that I can for all the fools on the Earth like you! Yes 30 with glasses was about it! I actually am the most compassionate person you would ever meet. I breed children that cut their beautiful hair to give to other children that have none. I sit and wait for my friend to struggle out his sentences and even now I have said my piece I still hope you find a place for my my sincerity in your heart! I'm already sorry if I bit back at a comment that I have read wrongfully, I am tired! So believe it or not I'm off to my other dimension. Many thanks x

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What you need to do is to contact ATS member brokenheadphonez. I'm sure he would like to interview you. After that interview, I'm sure more would follow from him and others. Your story is very interesting.

edit on 15-6-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Originally posted by Doalrite

You do not have a clue really do you? Yes I do sense others like me! And yes I do get empowered over highly emotional situations, they happen to be the ones where I decide to cry all the tears that I can for all the fools on the Earth like you! Yes 30 with glasses was about it! I actually am the most compassionate person you would ever meet. I breed children that cut their beautiful hair to give to other children that have none. I sit and wait for my friend to struggle out his sentences and even now I have said my piece I still hope you find a place for my my sincerity in your heart! I'm already sorry if I bit back at a comment that I have read wrongfully, I am tired! So believe it or not I'm off to my other dimension. Many thanks x

Funny enough it seems I do have a clue... since I touched on a few of those things and they seem to really have gotten to you. Don't cry for me friend, I'm ok. Its cool you think your compassionate.. but are you really?

You "breed children"?? I use to breed dogs.. I would trim their hair for shows but never donated it to less fortunate animals without.

I would suggest an exorcism for you sir. I have no doubt that you have something going on with you and your soul.

Of course I would defintely be willing to have you prove me wrong in one way or the other. I am a skeptic... imagine that a skeptic here on ATS... but you should've already known that.... and speaking of already knowing I would imagine you would be able to handle me without a problem at all.

Cheers friend

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello kublakhan- welcome to this interesting site! I am new here to.
Just wanted to extend a hand.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I'm not watching that whole thing. Whats up with the 9?
que me to the mark I can watch that part...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So you hail from 10 dimensions above lowly earth and yet you came back down here to help us do what exactly? I don't see you giving any seminars here to help people climb to where you are from? I mean if I had lived in a cave all my life and recently been outside and seen the sun, the sky and a gurgling brook with fish in it...

Out of concern for my fellow man still trapped underground, I would immediately have to go back in the cave and drag them kicking and screaming up to the light so they can be free too.

And where are you tugging on the peoples shoulders, not on this site but in their real homes, grabbing at them and dragging them for real up and up and through to...

Ahh, just another charlatan, tarred and feathered from another site, coming here and clogging our boards with some tiresome droll. Baaah, be gone with you...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think im stupid now.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join