It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well, at least you are not going with the typical claim of being an alien.

Close though... I guess I will hold off on any real judgement until the day you provide evidence of your claim.

Until that day, welcome to ATS, happy posting and may the truth come swiftly for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Stop saying "read my blog." It is going to get you banned before you even start. It is advertising even if it isn't tied to money. If you really want us to read it, then put it up here on ATS!! That is why you joined right? You joined ATS to share stuff on ATS, not just to funnel to your blog?

Agreed.OP, just be careful. You can and will get banned for advertising like that. You are here to share things on ATS, not to try and bring traffic to your blog. If you have info you wish to share, post it here. It is what the site is for.

Again, happy posting!

Just for your own sake, read through the T&C. They are pretty simple.I just don't want to see you get in trouble

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace and love, friend.
edit on 15-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome.

I will be right up front with you, I am very skeptical of claims like yours. They show up here quite often... 'I'm from another planet' , 'I'm a psychic/ vampire/ secret agent'.... etc.

You tell some things about me that only a psychic would know, then I will believe that you are a psychic.

Until then, I will suppose that you are either delusional, a troll, a fourteen year old seeking attention or all three.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
So, you're a multidimensional being, with a supposed advanced grasp of space and time and what things mean.

You don't go to any major universities, colleges, or any academias where you could demonstrate your advanced knowledge and perceptions, perhaps help humanity and guide educational institutions into new ways of thinking.

Instead, you come.. here. To ATS. To a "website", specifically tailored for very bizarre, strange and even extreme ways of thinking (to a point)

Gee.. when i put it that way - what's NOT to believe!

edit on 15-6-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

I passed my first exams at the age 8 with 100% from there my family fell apart and so did my concentration and education. Not to mention the fact that my skills in empathy extend beyond human emotion and into information streams. Therefore, when being taught incorrect curriculum; if it wasn't true I wouldn't listen, I have issues with the motives of the Crusades for example. When I proposed the idea of a second long term set of seasons beyond our yearly cycle to a teacher, aged 12, I was simply told that my proposal was beyond the curriculum's outline (probably my teacher too!).

I had approached others before but I think perhaps they were bad choices. Freemasons for example, though I hold no bad feelings against them, they have fulfilled a purpose.
edit on 15-6-2012 by kublakhan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Welcome.

I will be right up front with you, I am very skeptical of claims like yours. They show up here quite often... 'I'm from another planet' , 'I'm a psychic/ vampire/ secret agent'.... etc.

You tell some things about me that only a psychic would know, then I will believe that you are a psychic.

Until then, I will suppose that you are either delusional, a troll, a fourteen year old seeking attention or all three.

I'm not going to stroke your ego, either you feel it or you don't which is unfortunate. Though I want to show willing so...as I read your post I did see a man, he would be like a carpenter or something, in a lumberjack style shirt, a big grotesque fan near a computer desk and a little brown dog maybe named Riddles.

Trust me I am thinking hard of a way I can uphold my claims...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

You must be psychic. You got two hits.

I am a man.
Although I am not a carpenter, I am 'something'.

Sorry for doubting you.

Anyway, have happy fun on ATS!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

So what wrong with me right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You are not a multi- dimensional being....you are a very naughty boy!.......now go and clean your room!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Welcome to ATS

All these subtle requests for readings are fine, I will always provide an answer. I admit I will not always get it right but my attempts will always be of a good quality so when I get the first hit you'll know! I mean I told a friend where her partner was and what he was doing...so eventually I will provide...

My guess for you is that you have a problem with your head and possibly ongoing issues with your throat/neck area. On an esoteric level I would suggest that you know quite a lot but no amounts of knowledge can suffice for a lack of wisdom, wisdom not being the knowledge that you gain with age but something that you are born with from times gone by!

I feel like you're a girl too!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Stop saying "read my blog." It is going to get you banned before you even start. It is advertising even if it isn't tied to money. If you really want us to read it, then put it up here on ATS!! That is why you joined right? You joined ATS to share stuff on ATS, not just to funnel to your blog?

Agreed.OP, just be careful. You can and will get banned for advertising like that. You are here to share things on ATS, not to try and bring traffic to your blog. If you have info you wish to share, post it here. It is what the site is for.

Again, happy posting!

Just for your own sake, read through the T&C. They are pretty simple.I just don't want to see you get in trouble

Peace and love, friend.

Gimme, your always so fair, i like that about you. I agree, OP should be careful about plugging his blog, or he will be gone, however, i dont think the OP is particurly experienced, no offence intended to OP, but it sort of gave it away when they said their mum was going to make a doctors appointment, still nice to see a young un with such interests.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For those that missed reading my blog...

I've been here so many times before, trying to find the words to explain what has tainted my life, mainly for the last few years but earlier too. In the past I was always held back by what I thought people would think of me. Now I have reached this point, where I feel that this is what makes me! I am who I am after all!

I can understand if you choose not to believe what I am about to divulge. I was once like you. As much as I was interested in the paranormal, prior to my experiences, if someone piped up with this story I would feel the same. I have but one plea; it has taken me a lot to get round to doing this, I still feel quite insecure about it all to be honest. All I ask is that you at least try and understand. This is all still quite raw and in some cases still on-going. This story/confession/article is compiled of my heart felt words. I have no reason to lie; in fact it would only damage what I have achieved. I was once a happy young man and that is all that I want back...

Around the summer of 2002 I found out I was psychic. Since then the plot has done nothing but thicken into a mysterious situation. My friends will tell you that at first it was more of a party trick. I would often say "I'm psychic; but a sh*t one!” I could do all the talk to the dead thing but never really was interested in it so far as to perfect my craft. I would tend to find the most in tune person and get them to imagine they were anywhere in the world, then I would describe it back to them! Receiving messages from beyond was touch and go. It really did depend on who was around.

I did attend an open circle meeting with other psychics. It was okay but not really my scene. I did learn few fundamental things and I did get an insight into my past. I saw myself as a young boy in castle training against fully grown men that were knights. This was to explain a lot as I had always been interested in the Knights Templar way before the psychic thing, that's another strange tale. After some time I was made aware that one of my spiritual guides was Jacques De Molay, 23rd Grand Master of the Knights Templar and the last...

Things were becoming strange. My Granddad had recently died too; he always told me that I was a descendant of Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. I knew from my interest in the Knights that they were very much woven into the history. I spent years lost with these ideas, I had no solid proof and my Granddad's family had gone from founding P&O to living in council housing? My Granddad was as much a mystery in his own right!

So there I was; 18 years old, psychic, strange family, Jacques De Molay as a spirit guide. I really didn't know what to do with it all but something inside was burning. I knew there was something in it all somehow! Life carried on for a while, until I met my partner in 2007. When I met her things got even stranger!

After she had moved to be with me I started getting messages from a powerful entity. He told me that I was a member of a council of nine people. He was here to do something to my soul, I could definitely feel something in the moment but I couldn't tell you what it was now. He told me of how life was just an experience almost like a game and that soon I would understand. He didn't really say a lot but he left me in the knowledge that all would be fine. I couldn't deny it was weird to say the least but he knew things about me!

At the time I searched online for the council of nine and got a few things but nothing that seemed to ring true with what I had experienced, especially not Oblivion's Council on Xbox. The main things that rang true were; the Templars and a past life I was aware of separate from that. I just remembered being semiconscious on a beach; a dark figure on horse is above me seemingly happy with the kill. The figure would disappear and I could see green emerald like stones on the shore as if the gems were worthless. It was strange. The other thing was my old scar, it looks like an XI or IX scarred onto my knuckles. That was another thing 11's were everywhere and at the time there wasn't much on the internet other than numerology stuff and the odd site that said about the 11:11 thing, then that just boomed..

Again I had put aside the spooky stuff and had started a family with my partner. The whole thing was just a weird experience I had. Soon we moved, with our new born child, into our own home. Life was good and I was in my old neighbourhood and at the time I felt really grounded and at home. I visited an old friend and found his stepfather had developed MS since I had been away from the area. We got chatting and conversation turned to spiritual healing due to the TV show that was on. I promised I would come back prepared and give him healing as I had learned a thing or two since the Open Circle! Lol! When I visited again I just did my thing, but I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. He was amazed at what he had experienced.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
....After she had moved to be with me I started getting messages from a powerful entity. He told me that I was a member of a council of nine people. He was here to do something to my soul, I could definitely feel something in the moment but I couldn't tell you what it was now. He told me of how life was just an experience almost like a game and that soon I would understand. He didn't really say a lot but he left me in the knowledge that all would be fine. I couldn't deny it was weird to say the least but he knew things about me!

At the time I searched online for the council of nine and got a few things but nothing that seemed to ring true with what I had experienced, especially not Oblivion's Council on Xbox. The main things that rang true were; the Templars and a past life I was aware of separate from that. I just remembered being semiconscious on a beach; a dark figure on horse is above me seemingly happy with the kill. The figure would disappear and I could see green emerald like stones on the shore as if the gems were worthless. It was strange. The other thing was my old scar, it looks like an XI or IX scarred onto my knuckles. That was another thing 11's were everywhere and at the time there wasn't much on the internet other than numerology stuff and the odd site that said about the 11:11 thing, then that just boomed..

Again I had put aside the spooky stuff and had started a family with my partner. The whole thing was just a weird experience I had. Soon we moved, with our new born child, into our own home. Life was good and I was in my old neighbourhood and at the time I felt really grounded and at home. I visited an old friend and found his stepfather had developed MS since I had been away from the area. We got chatting and conversation turned to spiritual healing due to the TV show that was on. I promised I would come back prepared and give him healing as I had learned a thing or two since the Open Circle! Lol! When I visited again I just did my thing, but I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. He was amazed at what he had experienced.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So I was off to see the spiritualist lady! Or the Matrix Oracle is what it felt like! Lol!

My understanding at this point was that I had access to another dimension, this was the gift granted to me by the powerful entity that visited me before. It took me some time to realise, but it felt like there were multiple instances of myself on different planes of existence! The thing was they were not external as such. I soon learned there is no point looking around for the answers- you have to look within. Maybe this is what the Masons were interested in?

I remember reflecting on the different realities, which were three, including this one! Although! They would be infinite if you included history as well as the factor of time space! It was like traveling on a sea of “time” where you could dive right in to capture any moment. It was a hard place to be in a way!

After a while something dawned on me I remembered the film Dogma. At the end there are some captions displayed before the credits. One was about the Dead Sea scrolls, stating how they had also found a parchment stating that the kingdom of god was inside of us. I had always lived by that since I had seen it! Another thing was string theory. I hadn’t a slightest interest in physics before but I had come across a documentary called the Elegant Universe. This was around the time I had found out that I was psychic and I could reflect the science of string theory to psychic activity and healing. In fact I based my whole ability as psychic wholly on string theory; so now I see how my gift had already been woven into my past!

So I made the time to go see her finally. When I got to the spiritualist church I wasn't really feeling it, again it wasn't my scene. I was speaking to another lady, just while the person I had come to see was finishing healing on someone else. She was nice enough but I noticed something; in feeling these peoples presence, they felt so young, although the physical people were in fact much older than me.

The other spiritualist lady had finished and she came over to speak to me. I explained who I was and she began to explain how I need to be wearier of what I am doing. She said that all she could tell me was; when she was on holiday in Spain, a few years before, she was approached by a spirit who told her that there were nine people on the planet to change the way the world was heading! On a spiritual level I presumed!

I was sceptical to say the least, but at the time I was speechless. I had gone there with so many questions to ask. You have to imagine at this point I really didn’t know what to make of it all! I still don’t now! As time went on I discovered numerous sources on the internet that suggested similar theories to what I have seen and experienced. There still wasn’t much to be said about extra dimensions though. I fumbled around searching for answers but it felt like my reality was melting. On one hand I thought I was going crazy. But on the other; how could I be if third parties were interested in what I was doing, some of them even dropping bombshells like that one! So many things I was so drawn to, but put off by my ego ultimately. Everyone’s biggest enemy!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Again the “weirdetries” were put back in the crap bag. Even with such pounding synchronicity I couldn’t believe what I was discovering! Some months past but my application to the Freemasons was still intact and preparations were being made for me to be initiated. Yet again a few strange things; they chose a date relative to Jacques De Molay and the Templars in which I was to be initiated! The other thing was my dream. I hadn’t had a dream I could remember for a long time, a good year or two!

In my dream I was taken to the Vatican and taken underground into ancient catacombs. I was left in a room by my proposer from the Masons. He had asked me to take a look at something; I don’t really remember what it was to be honest but it involved the whole room which was like a vault? I had managed to open the vault and the next thing I know I was leaving the Vatican City, but I had no money. My proposer stepped on the bus I was boarding, he told the bus driver something and pointed at me, to which I was allowed on for free!

On the Plane back to England I was with my proposer. He was asleep and I was looking at my forms I had to fill in for initiation. Where it had a box for the proposer to answer questions, it had one section that said something like “Principal Lodge” and it had “Vatican” scribbled next to it and in my seconders box in the same field it said “Rome”. I woke up rather disturbed by what I had seen and so my invitation to the Freemasons was soon declined! I’ve never been too keen on the Vatican anyway!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Please read if you didn't already...

"I would often say "I'm psychic; but a sh*t one!” I could do all the talk to the dead thing but never really was interested in it so far as to perfect my craft."

...I don't really do family readings, sorry!

This is just how it is, as cool as it is at times, other times it's really not. My friends have faded away I'm rendered useless in many aspect of "normal" life and not many people really understand me. Just read it and help me help you because I know it's what I have to do...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im sorry OP because i dont like to be unkind, but do you really expect us to believe the diatribe of a person who needs his mother to book his drs appointment.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

Originally posted by Trillium
Welcome to ATS

All these subtle requests for readings are fine, I will always provide an answer. I admit I will not always get it right but my attempts will always be of a good quality so when I get the first hit you'll know! I mean I told a friend where her partner was and what he was doing...so eventually I will provide...

My guess for you is that you have a problem with your head and possibly ongoing issues with your throat/neck area. On an esoteric level I would suggest that you know quite a lot but no amounts of knowledge can suffice for a lack of wisdom, wisdom not being the knowledge that you gain with age but something that you are born with from times gone by!

I feel like you're a girl too!

#1 wrong it milde to lower back
#2 close
#3 last time I look down was a man

Sorry no go for me

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Again, happy posting!

Peace and love, friend.

Gimme, your always so fair, i like that about you. I agree, OP should be careful about plugging his blog, or he will be gone, however, i dont think the OP is particurly experienced, no offence intended to OP, but it sort of gave it away when they said their mum was going to make a doctors appointment, still nice to see a young un with such interests.

I'm nearly 30 luv and I got me 4 kids...I'm just chillaxed. I was about 19 when I went to the psychologist. It was quite funny; he was all like "so you think you're psychic" and I was like "well you might be obviously of black African decent but your grandmother was from Uganda" to which he chuckled a little!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Multidimensional being? right this way. Your going to be down that hall on the left right past the Aliens. If you see indigo children you've gone too far.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Tell me...what am i holding in my left hand right now?

With your abilities, i expect i will remember your answer yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join