It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional being at your service...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I didn't choose to be in this situation from my earthly perspective. I love it though. I haven't really spoken much about my experience/s, with the outside world at least. I see it important now though to start to explain where I have come from and what has happened to me.

I have started writing a blog though I am struggling to write my third major post. It seems to me that so many people are dwelling on the past, something that, you are all finding out, has been altered to some extent. I thought it best I deviate rather than continue to bang on about my story and how things are and were; perhaps I ought to produce something that maybe nobody knows about...Yet!

So anyway, my name is Aaron here on Earth. I am an 11th dimensional being and my "higher self" is king of a place in the 11th dimension called Glamoria/Glamuria.

I seem to know...stuff...without having read anything! i can take people to see things and make people see things (long story, maybe a post there).

I am the third cousin of Obi Wan Kenobi...sorry! I meant Sir Alec Guinness...the best Obi Wan :-)

I have been head hunted by the Freemasons, offered to receive Tao from a Tao master, followed by unknown strangers and all sorts!

I would love to say I am normal but I am not! I have stopped trying and so here I am!

Please read my blog as I need all the help I can get! I should have done this a long time ago but better late than never huh?

Peace and love to you all
Ah (

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay. Multidimensional being you say?

Archived here for in case one day we get into an argument about something so mind blowing that we have to refer back to this post. The first day you were born into this forum and I was there.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kublakhan11

I'm sure you'll fit in pretty well here with some of the members we have
. Get a medical check-up Schizophrenia is no joke.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

How are you fairing these days ~AH~

Enjoying your stay?

K.O.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

welcome. you are body and soul (spirit) ? your spirit lived before your current body ? do you know how you got into your current body ?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

"Schizophrenia" happens to those who 'cant handle it'

Please do not use that term as a scape-goat.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I understand your concerns but if you actually read my blog you'll get a better outlook! Anyways my Mother has already carried out your suggestion, she had me booked in to see a shrink a few years back now...

Plus I'd be the fist to tell you that I thought I was going mental!

I can prove my claims, well at least those of the 3D you'd have to let me get to know you before you could come visit me to witness the rest!

Maybe I should just appologise for not being what you had expected. I also understand it was a little out of the blue perhaps for such a revelation but all truths must walk their paths! I'm sick of fighting to be a sheep so here I am something better anyway!...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Why are you even on here? People really have nothing better to do...

edit on 15-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy.

And when you return to your dimension.. see if you can find a Coach dark leather key ring with a bazillion keys on it. Theyve been missing since 2010 and the only other place they can be that I havent looked is in another dimension.. thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Interesting story. The roman mark on your hand is probably a 9 instead of 11. If you are lucky you could be one of the nine in December 2012 as stated in this video. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Are you in your right mind, he needs help, did you read his reply? His mother booked him an appointment. Do you have any better suggestions?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11

I understand your concerns but if you actually read my blog you'll get a better outlook! Anyways my Mother has already carried out your suggestion, she had me booked in to see a shrink a few years back now...

Plus I'd be the fist to tell you that I thought I was going mental!

I can prove my claims, well at least those of the 3D you'd have to let me get to know you before you could come visit me to witness the rest!

Maybe I should just appologise for not being what you had expected. I also understand it was a little out of the blue perhaps for such a revelation but all truths must walk their paths! I'm sick of fighting to be a sheep so here I am something better anyway!...

Welcome, For your sake i hope you joined the site for a much better reason then to promote your blog ...

Also it is against the Domain Protocol to promote such things untill after a certain timeframe of membership .
So please hold off on the shameless plugging .

In order for your thread to maintain its presence here you may want to get rid of your links , Or else it is highly possible that the entire thread will be trashed .

Just letting you know .

Omega

edit on 15/6/2012 by Omega85 because: Clarrification

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I don't remember much of the 'getting in' though I remember things from before.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If you have ever been around people with Schizophrenia than you will quickly know that it is absolute madness, there is very little method to it.

Reading his blog for 5 minutes tells me he is calm and intellectual and into the same things people on this website and others are also into, and it's pretty tame compared to some religious blogs I have seen from more prominent people. Your comment is just in bad taste.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Howdy.

Forget 2 take our meds did we?

Boy it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

You make me seem normal so I hope you stay around.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

thankyou, and I promise i will never "monetise" my blog, in fact I have never charged for any psychic services I have offered people. Leading to my point that it's only my friend, who is now dying from the effects of MS, who made me understand who I was.

I'm more than happy to answer questions etc. and although I can come across a little giddy it's so far from the truth :-)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

"Schizophrenia" happens to those who 'cant handle it'

Please do not use that term as a scape-goat.

I've never seen someone say something quite like that, but I love it! Either you can handle it or you can't..

Makes me think of, "Is you is, or is you ain't my baby."

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hi to you, Aaron the Multidimensional Being. I am the Sherlock Holmes of hidden knowledge. I think you are using the word "dimension" in a wrong way, as dimensions are not other universes. I know, I studied physics and multiverses. I think you would be more of an Multi-universal Being. Dimensions are another thing altogether.
I hope you will love it here! What's in your mind? Do you remember your past life?
Peace and Curiousity.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Love guys like you, you're the ones that will suffer the most though...put away those childish things and befriend me...I bet you're like 50 and I'm going to have to tell you to grow up...put that energy into positivity my friend!

Come on man read my blog, feel the energy that went into writing it...I'm far from crazy my friend!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kublakhan11
reply to post by Omega85

thankyou, and I promise i will never "monetise" my blog, in fact I have never charged for any psychic services I have offered people. Leading to my point that it's only my friend, who is now dying from the effects of MS, who made me understand who I was.

I'm more than happy to answer questions etc. and although I can come across a little giddy it's so far from the truth :-)

It really doesnt bother me if you "monetise" your site or not .
My concern is the fact that your advertising your outside blog without doing so in the proper way .
If your not familiar with the Terms of Service for this particular website i suggest having a read of it , It might save your membership here .
Just making you aware .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join