It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther leader Malik Shabazz threatens to burn Detroit down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I know, right???

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Who CARES what the new black panther say? They have maybe 20 members. They are trolls and you are feeding them.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are there enough people left in Detroit to even notice if he burned it down?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Holder is in Florida backing up his buddy Barry. Burning Detroit down would leave tens of people homeless. In the recent past, people have been arrested in their own homes for saying less, so good question. Just why is there no action from the justice department when it comes to the black panthers?

A link to the Florida story www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

a wee bit of hyperbole on his part...why don't they arrest him for threats to committ terrorism..they won't because he's black...it's a fact and I'm not me trying to start a race debate...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by FlyersFan

a wee bit of hyperbole on his part...why don't they arrest him for threats to committ terrorism..they won't because he's black...it's a fact and I'm not me trying to start a race debate...

You're right, black men are arrested and imprisoned at a disproportionately lower rate than white men. Oh wait.....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Call me up when millions of your people disappear almost overnight due to the greed of those who came before you.

Isn't of getting in a huff and puff, step back and think. 100 Angry NBPs? Bet they don't even represent 1% of the total population.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No worries. RoboCop is from Detroit.
2nd

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
America is the most multi-cultured country on the planet.

Yet for some reason, people still want to place blame on other people for their current situation. When 99% of the time it was just a lack of taking personal responsibility for their own actions in life[which inevitably landed them where they are at the present moment].

Knowing where to place blame is essential if you ask me.

The BP fool running his mouth is just that, a fool. Burn your own neighborhood down you moron, see how your community feels about it then. See if they dont come after you for burning the only thing these people have down.
As if they arent in a bad enough situation- this dumbass wants to go and make it unbearable to somehow(protect them)? From what?

Morons. Anyone with that mentality, is a moron.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
It actually would be a good idea to do some controlled burning in Detroit, and get those thousands of vacant homes that are currently just crack houses being eaten by roaches out of the market. If they take down all of the unoccupied homes, the ones left go up in value not only because of demand but also because they're no longer sitting next to safety hazards. The houses left standing will get much bigger yards until someone finally builds something there again and brings the neighborhood back. Plus they get to screw all the a-hole bankers that are just letting the houses sit until prices come back up instead of trying to put people in them at current prices.

I say go for it, it could be just the revitalization Detroit needs. Couldn't get much worse, anyways, might as well try something out-of-the-box.

Problem is, his peeps and those that occupy the crack house's will need to find other cities/area's to live and will do what they have done to Detroit. Let Shackbozz (or what ever his name is) have it on one condition. He and his peeps must stay there. Build a wall so the whities cant get in and they cant get out.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Detroit is at risk of being broke this week! Tithe extent of not making payroll for 10,000 employees.Source

Doug Bernstein, managing partner of the Banking, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights Practice Group for Michigan-based Plunkett Cooney law firm, said if there are payless paydays in Detroit, Snyder may have no choice but to appoint an emergency manager.

Without the revenue sharing, Detroit would have a negative cash flow starting Friday and there "would be chaos," Council President Pro Tem Gary Brown told The Associated Press Monday. "After Friday, we won't be able to make payroll in two weeks

Detroit's mayor warned Monday that the city could go broke if its top lawyer refuses to drop her lawsuit challenging a deal with Michigan officials that seeks to rescue the city from financial collapse.

Maybe that's what all the military ruckus and booming noise's in the sky are for, preparing for Detroit riots? Burning the city might just be best option at this point. Consolidate the residents and get ride of everything else. Make Our own central park!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
reply to post by SangriaRed

That is exactly, to the T, what I was going to say.

The city of Detroit has been completely destroying itself, increasingly over the past decade. If anything, I really feel Detroit will be the first example of what lies ahead for our entire nation, if we don't get things in order. (Assuming it isn't too late, already.)

- Resident within 10 miles of Detroit

Is it too late?
Oh man, I've already thought on this for an hour and I can't figure out how to move that discussion forward in one short post.
It is so complicated.
I've talked with so many people who live in Detroit, work in Detroit, left (escaped is their word) Detroit.
People who are trying to make a difference in Detroit. People who gave up and left.

It's a mess.

And for anyone to say that this is white supremacy hasn't taken a long, cold look at Detroit's problems.

Yes, there is racial tension. But anyone who calls it white supremacy hasn't really paid attention to what's been going down in the entire city. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more messed up than that.

So, if it can't be fixed then what happens? It grows. How far does it grow before we say this is just out of control?
And when we finally recognize it's out of control, what do we do?

I actually tend to think that at some point, they just might say "call in the military."
And then, hell will break loose.

I hope I'm wrong, but me and the folks who have lived in this part for so long and have watched things change, have talked about this more than once and it just isn't getting better, it's getting worse.

So this panther dude wants to burn it down.
...yah, well....how far does he want to extend this?
Big talk.

Stay safe Quantum.
We're about 5 minutes from the Warrendale area.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Shockingly, Detroit is getting better. At least from what I have witnessed. It is cleaning up. Not as fast as we want it to, but it is cleaning up. I get to go there a few times a year and each time it gets less... Bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Who CARES what the new black panther say? They have maybe 20 members. They are trolls and you are feeding them.

I don't know how black people feel about these groups, but I can tell you when I see KKK members I usually liken them to inbred homophobic (Closet themselves?) idiots who have the talking power of a bum asking for change.

What they say is about as useful and interesting as a the guy who asked me for 20 cents this morning. The only difference is I might give the bum change just so he'll go away....

That's just me.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The national counterpart put out a dead or alive bounty on someones head and no arrests have been made, even though it was done on video on the national media. Somebody is protecting these folks.

I listened to a recording of a radio program they have and they are openly saying they will bring down the US in a "bloody" revolution. Still, no arrests.

Now this from a local group leader? No arrests?

Even the true "Black Panthers" I understand sued them to stop using their name.

The only good thing is they appear to be a tiny group with very few followers nationwide. Still they meet the criteria of not only engaging in things that may be prosecutable, but if they mean it, they are Domestic Terrorists.

I'd imagine most of them end up in prison at some point anyway.

Remember the nut in NYC standing on a street corner harassing mixed couples and calling for them to kill all the White Babies. Same as the KKK exactly and probably worse, but luckily both are tiny groups with the KKK shrinking so much over the last few decades.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'd like to think they view these clowns the same way and they likely do. The real Black Panthers want nothing to do with them.

Imagine if MLK were here to see this? Truly sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henley

Originally posted by 00nunya00
It actually would be a good idea to do some controlled burning in Detroit, and get those thousands of vacant homes that are currently just crack houses being eaten by roaches out of the market. If they take down all of the unoccupied homes, the ones left go up in value not only because of demand but also because they're no longer sitting next to safety hazards. The houses left standing will get much bigger yards until someone finally builds something there again and brings the neighborhood back. Plus they get to screw all the a-hole bankers that are just letting the houses sit until prices come back up instead of trying to put people in them at current prices.

I say go for it, it could be just the revitalization Detroit needs. Couldn't get much worse, anyways, might as well try something out-of-the-box.

Problem is, his peeps and those that occupy the crack house's will need to find other cities/area's to live and will do what they have done to Detroit. Let Shackbozz (or what ever his name is) have it on one condition. He and his peeps must stay there. Build a wall so the whities cant get in and they cant get out.

Do I feel like getting out the blowtorch tonight?............

.........Naw, I'll let someone else flame you for that. I'm too tired right now.

Bankers, derivatives, social conditioning, divide and conquer, blame game........meh, that's my best attempt right now. Someone else, flesh it out please.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
have you been to detroit, he'll be doing it a favor.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Isnt that some kind of hate speech? arent there laws for that?
Incitement to riot maybe?
How come they dont just get their sh$%t together and make stuff work......quit all theis blame game crap.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Shabazz is a toothless, instigator.
A schill, a plant, he speaks only for himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join