It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
I've been glued to this thread all day and I see the date 10 08 has been mentioned. Then I look up and see this ad

10 08 12

Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm!

Job: 10: 8-12

“Your hands shaped me and made me.
Will you now turn and destroy me?
9 Remember that you molded me like clay.
Will you now turn me to dust again?
10 Did you not pour me out like milk
and curdle me like cheese,
11 clothe me with skin and flesh
and knit me together with bones and sinews?
12 You gave me life and showed me kindness,
and in your providence watched over my spirit."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Awesome catch!
Yeah, I figured 8th August is the date we're looking for.
Hoops made me think of the Olympics.
Native American Indians made me think of....er....native american indians.
Eye in the triangle and then triangle over the mouth to suggest she is a mouthpiece for the illuminati.
Not saying she is one, just that TPTB have chosen to use her as a channel for their message, via the people who dreamed up produced and directed this vid.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

just sounds crap to me like 99.9% of music today.

she's trying to either sound like rhianna (dont care if its spelt wrong) or she's mocking her.

Who cares.

These celebs go to a party one day and speak to some rich hippy high on coke, they get told about all these secret societies and BAMM , lets make a pyramid hand sign.

they know nothing. NOTHING

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I love troll threads that people put up just to draw people to their page for an eventual major let down when we hear the BS this guy actually believes to be prophecy! So sorry I won't be here to read the reply because I guarantee it's garbage.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well if this does have something to do with a false flag event at the Olympics the OP should have waited until after the Olympics because his revealing of their pre-warning message may cause them to back out of doing it, in which case he'll look like an idiot when nothing happens... although I suppose it's for the better if they don't pull it off. They still could though... in which case the OP will still be called in idiot.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
After going to www.infowars.com i read the article mentioned, and reading the comments came away with a comment from this guy
bricorc says:
June 8, 2012 at 1:31 am
I'M QUOTING THIS GUY

I envision a different doomsday scenario, Mr. Rockerfeller!! Due to the dogged efforts of the patriot community to warn and arouse them, the American public comes alive. A totally failed economy, hyper inflation and diminished civil liberties drive the people to massive demonstrations nationwide that culminate in tragedy as several hundred nonviolent protestors are machined gunned down in Washington DC. A shocked nation is called to arms as the populace refuses to cower. Almost overnight federal offices and courthouses all across America are firebombed into smoldering ruins. TSA agents are mercilessly gunned down in airports.

AND THEN GOES ON TO SAY

bricorc says:
June 8, 2012 at 1:30 am

Homeland security checkpoints are overrun by armed bands leaving no survivors. The alphabet boys get churned into soup by fearless snipers. Thousands upon thousands of corrupt federal, state and municipal judges, politicians and petty bureaucrats are dragged from their swanky homes and uncerimoniously hanged to death from steetlamps. The National Guard of every State is called out to quell the local violence but in every confrontation the Guard backs off and sides with the rebels. The Regular Army is called out to regain control but find themselves opposed by the loyal Guardsmen who are now backed up by a well armed and dedicated rebel army 50 times their strength. Dissent within the military finally reaches a crescendo when hundreds of high ranking officers are executed by their own subordinates. In desperation Washington is compelled by the globalists to call in UN Forces.

AND FINALLY HE SAYS

bricorc says:
June 8, 2012 at 1:30 am

The now liberated US Military undertakes an ad hoc defensive posture and shoots down or torpedos their troop transports. The few that do manage to land are almost instantly slaughtered when they discover a rifle behind every blade of grass. A triumphant American people reaffirm their commitment to liberty and Constitutional Law by reconvening a Constitutional Convention in which they relegate Washington DC to the scrapheap of human history and reestablish a new Capitol in Kansas City. Spurred on by our example the rest of World cheers and throws off the yolk of its banker-bought oppressors one country at a time. A new Golden Age of Man is ushered in, in which peace, liberty, prosperity and human progress are irresistable and automatic. Fifty years later in 2070 AD we blast off in our faster-than-the-speed-of-light spacecraft and fulfill our destiny by colonizing The Universe. How do like that doomsday scenario MR. Rockerfeller, you mother******!!!

MIND YOU THIS WAS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION and there were a couple other commenters as well, but their stuff only seemed combative and un-focused.

I don't know what you see in this video, and I only read three pages and found this as a link to one of the comments posted, so who knows maybe you already spilled the beans.

So please what is this BIG REVELATION ?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl= reinep.wordpress.com...&docid=iay7LV4beCwVtM&imgurl=http://reinep.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/bibleufochair.jpg%253Fw%253D480&w=4 00&h=267&ei=iSrWT9ytKIzNsgaP8-GbDw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=604&sig=111868739276758248701&page=9&tbnh=159&tbnw=206&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:208,i:86&tx=94&t y=90
I don t know... maby.... but this is also very similar.... this is ANU,supreme god of Nibiru called “the great above”.......... all that you got here
reinep.wordpress.com...
But in the end.... like we don't have better job then trying to figure out this video hahahah
just kidding

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

That is interesting!

I watched Legion last night. I've read about the Annunaki. Couldn't help but see Gabriel and Michael as the brothers Enki and Enlil and then I see this thread mentioning of the giants.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
I've managed to read most of your replies, I only have a moment now, then I'll be back late tonight to write up the full explanation.

Remember the Rothschild/Guinness family told us about Japan 3/11 before it happened, through one of their adverts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not a fun thread to make us guess, guess, guess ..... take time to star all for our participation and patience!!! thx though - I have enjoyed all of the perceptions of this "not so popular" songtress as some here have said. I say if she is on tv.....she is famous enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The only hidden message in that video is that she has had a few to many macs, thunder thighs.

Oh BTW, just saying.

>u

link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

haha, you guys are so funny. you guys gotta to stop believing in this pyrmaid- illmanati stuff. only american believe this stuff and they are stupid

link   
reply to post by dogstar23

It makes no difference how easy it is to recognize hidden messages within the entertainment world because there will always be yes man robot minded slaves that believe otherwise. Then you got the shills who's job is to reinforce the foolish beliefs of these blind sheople.

Alot of these know-nothings are too drunk on their own stupidity that they will never get it anyway. They are too busy smoking dope, drinking, stuffing fast food and poisoned energy drinks down their pie holes while following that idiot Kim Kardashian's tweets. They depend on the stupid majority because they know that most people are complete idiots when it comes to subjects such as this. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
This is idiocy.

So.. 'they' hide their plans only to give clues about them in music videos, popular movies, and other bits of stupid pop culture?

Are 'they' The Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, and Riddler from the 60's Batman TV show?

And if 'they' are.. does that make The OP Batman for figuring it all out?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

I think that the idea is this: The general public is not supposed to know their symbols. Thanks to the internet, we know them. Slowly, their story will be passed from mouth to ear. The Mystery Schools is Paganism. Nimrod is Osirus. God already circumcised Osiris. This is why you see the obelisks everywhere. Circumcision is the cutting away of the sin. The next time, God won't be so nice.

This ends badly for Mystery Babylon.

God says, "Come out of Egypt."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
big hoop = CERN

the anunnaki will return after CERN erupts into a black hole (wormhole) during the olympic discus finals.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Ahhh, poop. Success is a hard thing to keep up.
Her first hit "I'm Like a Bird"? Like to see anyone of us do better.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As far as Hoop Dancing....... He says it all at minute 6:00

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Job: 10: 8-12

“Your hands shaped me and made me.
Will you now turn and destroy me?
9 Remember that you molded me like clay.
Will you now turn me to dust again?
10 Did you not pour me out like milk
and curdle me like cheese,
11 clothe me with skin and flesh
and knit me together with bones and sinews?
12 You gave me life and showed me kindness,
and in your providence watched over my spirit."

DIRECT REFERENCES TO THE COMING WORLD EVENT

Job was righteous except for one thing. He had Pride. Later in the book of Job, we find what his conclusion was:

Job 19

23 “Oh, that my words were recorded,
that they were written on a scroll,
24 that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead,
or engraved in rock forever!
25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes —I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

If you look close, Job mentions a bit of a secret. If we say that the error is Gods, we should fear the wrath of his sword. Does that mean we should fear because he might strike us? No. It means we need to see that God cannot have error. He is righteous. Job knew that one day, "He must be born again." Jesus said it. You must be born again.

Isaiah 26 gives the secret again. We rise again after a bit of rest. While we do, the enemy is dealt with.

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Damn!

Illuminati On Facebook !

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I was entertained more by the posts here than the song. Was that rap? It was really bad. Her timing was fast and slow.

OK folks, I'm really surprised that after 14 pages, no one has mentioned drones. They fly fast and can fly slow and go where no one else can go. At the end she flys in the air over London and then the scene is cut to the indians displaying the hoops like a bomb plume. Furtado is then engulfed in a plume.

Best guess yet!

Perhaps Nelly is telling us all that SHE is a drone? She hints at it with her singing style...

Whatever the speculation, the RAF should have shoot down orders if they see Nelly Furtado circling the British isles at anything above 500 feet and without an airplane.

>> If I were the powerful evil overlords -- I'd never be tempted to put my human sacrifice calendar in a pop song -- I'd keep it in a date book. However, I would hire people to try and interpret random nonsense, so they wouldn't discover my human drones.

I of course, will apologize to everyone if we get attacked by an army of FemBots on halloween. But we've yet to have one of these "save the date" of the Illuminati secret messages bare fruit.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Furbs
This is idiocy.

So.. 'they' hide their plans only to give clues about them in music videos, popular movies, and other bits of stupid pop culture?

Are 'they' The Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, and Riddler from the 60's Batman TV show?

And if 'they' are.. does that make The OP Batman for figuring it all out?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

I think that the idea is this: The general public is not supposed to know their symbols. Thanks to the internet, we know them. Slowly, their story will be passed from mouth to ear. The Mystery Schools is Paganism. Nimrod is Osirus. God already circumcised Osiris. This is why you see the obelisks everywhere. Circumcision is the cutting away of the sin. The next time, God won't be so nice.

This ends badly for Mystery Babylon.

God says, "Come out of Egypt."

But.. why?

Why are they putting their symbols into popular media.. especially now that it is all public knowledge? I know if I had a code that was broken.. I would use a different code.. and these are apparently smart people.. so why are they still using the same code?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join