It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slapped in the Face by ATF Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah it's really dark in my house and I can't get a decent picture. Haha let us know how you project turns out. That's what that was. I think the shadow box came from a craft store and its heavy gauge wiring twisted around back holding it in there.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Very nice! I like the stock on the shotgun. I see you use the clamped mags too, I like using it on mine too. Thought about getting a drum for it but the clamped mags seem more reliable.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
reply to post by seabag

Very nice! I like the stock on the shotgun. I see you use the clamped mags too, I like using it on mine too. Thought about getting a drum for it but the clamped mags seem more reliable.

Thanks..

I've got a couple of 100 rnd BETA mags too; just took a quick pic.

Can't go wrong with AR and M4....too many upgrades out there.

Now that we've had a sword fight....
....the reason I caught flak from ATF is because the FED bows down to anti-gun special interest groups.

Do you realize that the FED might one day send goons to take the sweet guns in these pics??

It amazes me that we've lost so much ground on the 2nd.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ccccooooooooooollll! When you are cleared you better post up a new thread with the SCAR and the others. I think we need a thread dedicated to members guns.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by seabag

Ccccooooooooooollll! When you are cleared you better post up a new thread with the SCAR and the others. I think we need a thread dedicated to members guns.

I have enough ATF trouble!!! What are you trying to do to me!

Start a thread in the right forum and we'll throw up some pix.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It is scarey to think about the attack on the 2nd. I was shocked watching the videos of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina when they were taking people's guns. I am surprised there wasn't more of a fuss made about that. I'm glad some states are attempting to fight back a bit with the push for carrying with no special concealed carry permit.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It really is frightening. I lost those guns a few weeks ago in a fishing boat accident. Afterwards I sold the rest of my collection. Joking aside, I really want to beef up the collection with guns I fear will be made illegal but still grandfathered in. Also magazines. Need to check the calender and probably revamp my efforts. It's been fun guys, I'll check back and seabag I would love a U2U when you get cleared if the thread doesn't pop up. My attention span is shorter than my... um... wait time buying a new gun.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

It is scarey to think about the attack on the 2nd. I was shocked watching the videos of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina when they were taking people's guns. I am surprised there wasn't more of a fuss made about that. I'm glad some states are attempting to fight back a bit with the push for carrying with no special concealed carry permit.

Katrina is the example we should all look at…it was a dry run.

I’m more worried about the after affects of the next Katrina. These dirt bags think they have something going here but they’re sadly mistaken.

The push against the 2nd is the final push…they’ve already stolen many of our freedoms. Once they disarm us we will be virtually defenseless against their aggression.

Don’t make me throw up the Heston/NRA clip again!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know its in horrible taste. Katrina was a DRY run?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sounds to me like some people are gumming up the works of citizens purchasing guns while Hillary works a runaround of the second amendment with the small arms treaty in the UN.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by butcherguy
So, what would you bring to the gunfight, a stick or a steak knife. Does your government 'allow' you to have steak knives?

I hope they don't take away your pencils and make you use crayons. That would suck.

Interesting.

So just how much more tyranical does your Gov have to get, before you lock and load?

When they are running you down in the streets? (see OWS)

When they are poisoning your food? ( see Monsanto)

When they are taking away your rights( see ,,,too many to list)

So Rambo, when do you lock and load, exercise those 2nd amendant rights,

Chuckle, chuckle.

I am not Rambo, nor do I resemble him in any way physically or mentally.

More important, I couldn't help but notice that you quoted me, but did not answer my question. I did not mention fighting my government, did I? I simply asked a valid question.... In the countries where only criminals own guns, what do you bring to the gunfight?

As to your questions,
I am not OWS, so I am not being run down in the streets.
No one forces me to eat GMO, or anything else, for that matter.

Yes, there have been erosions of Constitutional rights in the last 200+ years, but when do you make the decision for me as to how I react to that?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Guns don't kill people - Rappers do.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pay close attention to what the dealer says on the phone. Atf never knows what you buy at all....unless they need it, the ffl keeps the 4473. The dealer never tells the atf on the phone anything other than hand gun/long gun. You can buy multiple guns on one phone call...and they dont make the call when i buy pistols at all cause i have a ccw

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just a thought, but maybe the office that investigates and provides the yea or nea, is or has been laying off government staff and the office is actually understaffed to carry the workload and checks? ............ Here in NC. a pistol is like a week thing or overnight or something, a rifle immediate, provided the App. comes back ok. I can't see a reason for a delay unless it's Culofornia.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Maybe it was the TYPE of gun you were trying to purchase that gave them alarm.

What were you trying to purchase ?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If it's common, it shouldn't be. As long as you have a license and pass the 5 minute criminal check and your record comes back clean, there's no reason you should have had to walk out of that store without the item you intended to buy and inconvenience yourself with a second trip. There's no "law" preventing you from owning as many guns as you want. I would find out what this "regulation" is and see what you can do about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Pay close attention to what the dealer says on the phone. Atf never knows what you buy at all....unless they need it, the ffl keeps the 4473. The dealer never tells the atf on the phone anything other than hand gun/long gun. You can buy multiple guns on one phone call...and they dont make the call when i buy pistols at all cause i have a ccw

Where do you live? I have a CPL, they always call. I'm fairly certain they have to call everywhere. Also always thought they did give the serial number... Multiple guns no problem but I'm surprised by the rest.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If you are a veteran and you fill out the paperwork for the ATS then a red flag automatically goes up. Because in case you didn't know all of us vets are considered potential terrorists by the ATF.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
You have been deprived of your rights without due process.
They might have an "excuse" which I would guess might be one of the following:
Have you -
Joined the Tea Party?
Signed a petition to have Obama impeached?
Joined a militia group?

You have every right to be angry, just as all Americans should be over losing their rights to a government out of control.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join