It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney secures extra delegates:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As of early evening, Mitt Romney won 18 of the 40 elected positions, and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul had won five.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

well what do you know? Even after Romney secures the nomination, he keeps on piling more delegates!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Did he reach the needed amount of delegates?

Link?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Link?

Yes he did just use google; its not hard.
edit on 2-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Link?

No he has no delegates at all. Don't listen to the MSM hype that is trying to force Romney on the GOP party.
The delegates vote at the GOP convention in Tampa. then the delegates will be handed out.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Spell check isn't hard to use either. Just sayin.
edit on 2-6-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Link?

No he has no delegates at all. Don't listen to the MSM hype that is trying to force Romney on the GOP party.
The delegates vote at the GOP convention in Tampa. then the delegates will be handed out.

I have a feeling this thread is going to get very repetitive. Some of them are awarded at the convention others are awarded at state conventions like this Washington one. Do you guys even understand the articles when you read them??

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Link?

Yes he did just use google; its not hard.
edit on 2-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Link?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

sigh: www.thegreenpapers.com...

Are you saying those delegates have already been awarded?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Are you saying those delegates have already been awarded?

Can you read or are you purposely asking stupid questions?

Yes those delegates are awarded by the state. Not sure how many times I have to over this with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Sigh sigh He can't have this many delegates because even as you said not all states are locked. The only way they get this number is if the automatically give the delegates from every primary he has won.
edit on 2-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sigh sigh He can't have this many delegates because even as you said not all states are locked. The only way they get this number is if the automatically give the delegates from every primary he has won.

Let's look up what he said! Race you!

link   
I don't mean to be a smart ass, but who is W. Romney?

Seems to me that the link you posted can't even get the initials right for your candidate...W. Romney doesn't exist so this website is bunk...
edit on 2-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

link   

no he gets them because he reached the popular vote threshold where in most states Ron Paul did not!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I hope you're joking. W. Romney stands for Willard Mitt Romney. Again, if you were joking...bad joke. If not, you're definitely a definitive Ron Paul supporter.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BeliefInReality

I hope you're joking. W. Romney stands for Willard Mitt Romney.

If that is the case this is the first time I seen them use Willard. Shouldn't the MSM be using Willard as well?

I am making a point...If I was someone who believed in what the MSM says, I would of thought his name was Mitt.
edit on 2-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Brother, I completely support your assessment of this sad train wreck formerly known as the Ron Paul campaign, but there is no convincing these people. You could invent a time machine, go forward into the future, and bring back proof of either a Romney presidency or Obama second term, and the paul supporters wouldn't accept it.

It's gone from funny to sad. I still like reading your posts though. Keep it up.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Here's a post I did on a previous OP's thread about Romney and his delegates and I went through every single green paper for every single state (and read the notes underneath)... it's not a done deal until Tampa,

given that I discovered that he had under 800 actually bound delegates a few days ago, this 18 is still not enough to be hammering on that he's there yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by satron

Here's a post I did on a previous OP's thread about Romney and his delegates and I went through every single green paper for every single state (and read the notes underneath)... it's not a done deal until Tampa,

given that I discovered that he had under 800 actually bound delegates a few days ago, this 18 is still not enough to be hammering on that he's there yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And your point is? What do you think the RNC delegates are all not going to vote for Romney? Why the heck would they do that? The math may not add up but the projections are right!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Maybe you're not from the US, so I'll bite. In America it's common for people to use their middle name in place of their first. Common practice. No conspiracy.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle kids!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join