It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why CANADA should hang its head in SHAME in 2012!! (Warning: Graphic Pics)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

It's amazing the people that would comment on the seal hunt yet more than likely absolutely *love* bacon and breakfast sausages... How do you think they keep the blood out of the meat folks? Well, in the slaughter house they first knock the pig out with an electrical current. Then they lovingly hang the pig upside down and cut the pigs throat to make sure all of the blood is pumped out of the pigs body before it dies. Then they begin butchering it.

BBQ ribs are awesome though, so are pork chops, mmmmmm.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

What do you think goes through the head of a solider about to fire a round at another human being? If you were told to go beat a seal on the head so your family can have food would you do it? There are two sides to everything so remove your blinders and check out the full spectrum.
People that hunt, like myself that have been hunting over sixteen years, still feel remorse and sympathy for the lives we take. If you don't like the seal clubbing become a vegetarian and let us meat eaters eat. For the people that choose to club seals I have no right to stop them until the seals are really abused or tortured. A single blow to the head is quite humane.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Really? You think every Canadian is out bashing in heads of seals? Have more sense. America should hang its head in shame for letting children be murdered in the streets. [snip] It makes me laugh how high you Americans think of yourselves when you have 15-16 year old kids shooting down their class mates. PFFF. [snip]
edit on 1/6/12 by masqua because: personal attacks removed

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I am an average Canadian and I don't seal hunt, nor support it.

Not only are your facts wrong but your stereotyping all Canadians into one group....All countries have their embarrassing sh!t like this, but to judge a whole country? Wow buddy...

Pred...

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you on this! Seal clubbing is animal cruelty and should be banned and punished; however, I would never presume to say all Canadians are for it either. As someone pointed out in an earlier post - we americans voted in our government and look at what they do. Well, I would like to point out that not all americans voted in the current government nor do they all stand behind all of their actions.

There are all kinds of cruelty going on worldwide, but each country has people who are for it AND against it. Something to keep in mind as we post about informative issues.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six[snip]

I have never herd of the Canadain army referred to in such a way ever before , perhaps you can post a link to such a report ?

In fact Canada with the small army that they do have , have on more than one occasion put there lives on the line for there friends .

edit on 1/6/12 by masqua because: Ill-mannered quote removed

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
On that note... thread closed for staff review.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join