It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Court System and Freemasonry.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Messing ariund with skulls, bones, swords, coffins, blood... If that's not a little dark, excuse me!

Wow. You sure know your freemasonry.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

no, we weren't discussing anything.
i was requested to ask a question and you rudely asked me to prove it. shame on you.

not sure how my witnessing an event makes my telling about it, 3rd person, but maybe that's another lawyer trick i have yet to learn.

as for "hearsay", not really, i was there.
although, it's not like it's documented or anything (that i know of)

i asked if anyone in the know could answer my question.
if that's not you, fine, but don't accuse me of fantasy when i'm relating an experience.

What is the ratio of judges and lawyers who are and are not masons?
i would suggest if you desire such an answer, you research it.
however, regionally, you'll notice significant differences.

why would i research your query ???
i have no desire to know the specifics of how bad it's become.

my question was directed to a specific poster who requested i ask one.
clearly, that wasn't you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

So, in a nutshell you're saying that despite your own personal (and apparently positive) relations with identified members of Freemasonry, you (for whatever reason not disclosed) harbour suspicions about them and every other member of the fraternity because......because.....what exactly? They're members of the fraternity?
not exactly but since you're such a good psyche evaluator, why don't you tell me for sure, why i have a problem with this secret society ??

I guess I never can quite understand the predilection of some to resolutely believe the worst possible about someone who has given them no offense
nor will you ever resulting from such erroneous assumptions.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for good people to stand by and do nothing
yes, absolutely. no wonder the Masonic ranks have grown so rapidly in this idle territory.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Honor93

That sounds highly irregular to me, and doesn't make much sense. I know there are plenty of masons who are lawyers, but I've never heard of that.
not just plenty, but a majority of lawyers and judges are masons.

Look, this is a public forum. If you want private conversation, use the U2U function. I realize that you are new here, so I will offer your some advice. If you are going to come into a thread and berate someone for not using sources, then make wild accusations and refuse to provide sources, you are going to look like a tool. We all make mistakes and some of us learn from them and grow stronger.

So in closing, if you don't like people asking you to prove the statements you make, perhaps you should think a but more about them before posting. Just trying to help.

P.S., the above quote from you is the one I was asking for a source on. Unless you meant to add (IMHO) at the end of that sentence and just forgot it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

To be honest that was a better description of the Skull and Bones club, my thoughts wondered, who's founder went on a trip to Germany (William Hunington Russle) and came back with knowledge of the illuminti, then went on to form Yales most mysterious fraternity.

We only know what munbo jumbo they have in there as it was gate crashed by the other fraternity Scroll and Key.

Even the second most well know fraternity at the university condemmed the group as dark forces at work.

Those and the masons aren't that loosley connected you know.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Dude, your on abovetopsecret.com. Instead of racing to win the dumbest thread of the year award, why not slow down and read the threads in the forum already and learn something.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What a noob, classic noobism

edit on 23-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: dded quote on registration

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

To be honest that was a better description of the Skull and Bones club, my thoughts wondered, who's founder went on a trip to Germany (William Hunington Russle) and came back with knowledge of the illuminti, then went on to form Yales most mysterious fraternity.

We only know what munbo jumbo they have in there as it was gate crashed by the other fraternity Scroll and Key.

Even the second most well know fraternity at the university condemmed the group as dark forces at work.

Those and the masons aren't that loosley connected you know.

not being a member of the Skull and Bones, I have no knowledge of what they are. But being a mason, I do know about that. I was very concerned to think that somehow I had missed the significance of the coffin. It seems like that and blood would have stuck in my mind.
Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Okay, as a mason, could you enlighten me as to what happens above you? Surely your lower level, and if history and protocal is correct, you should have no clue what your masters get up to?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Kewl, I would like to know the technique you used to determine my level in the organization.
What level are you?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
]reply to post by network dude

Look, this is a public forum
yes, it is and generally presented with an air of courtesy.
who asked for a private conversation ??
i know how to use the U2U, what does that have to do with your rude assumptions or this thread topic?

you must be mistaken, i've been a member here since 2006 and a lurker well before.
(you're just seeing my newest registry, that's all)

if i wanted to berate someone, there are better forums to do such.
If the poster i addressed offered ANY sources, it wouldn't even be a discussion.
if you were interested in the topic presented, you'd get there already.

care to point out my mistakes specifically ??
remember now, one poster claims bad sources and offers none.
i, on the other hand, provide a source, contribute to the topic and get battered from the sidelines, yet, i'm the one in error ??

sorry you disagree with my commentary but without a source, your words are as empty as your post.
so, got any sources to contribute ?? nope ?? then let the big kids talk.

only complete fools ask for proof of family events, but thanks for clarifying.

P.S., the above quote from you is the one I was asking for a source on. Unless you meant to add (IMHO) at the end of that sentence and just forgot it.
oh, so now you get specific after you presume i'm being misleading ?? typical.

fyi, research is your job, i did mine and i no longer care to know details, you want'em, find'em, they're available IF you know where to look. here's a start ... www.illuminati-news.com...
or

www.mn-mason.org...
The Minnesota Masonic Lawyers Guild has been formed, not to become another lodge, but as a Masonic Club to provide educational and social activities for Masons (and their guests) who happen to be attorneys, paralegals, judges, law clerks or law students.
nope, no specialized group there or anyone related to the court systems.

ps: if you read through the first link, you'll see that a majority of the partipants are, were or are descendants of Masons all the way back to Scotland.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

thought you were willing to answer questions ... i forgot that answer is usually another question

that's some circle-jerk you're operating.

so, what are your masters up to these days ??

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Perish the thought that "Papa" mightn't have been dissembling

dissembling what ?? why would he hide his intent from anyone in the room ??

I don't know. He may have had reasons for dissembling which you weren't privy to. I find your comment about the relative telling

i know the event destroyed my relative who eventually drank to death.

Perhaps there was some shortcoming in your relative that your father recognised and for the relative's sake, he made up an excuse. It certainly wouldn't be the first (or the last) time that sort of thing has happened.

were you there ??
guess what, i was.

How old were you? Old enough to parse the situation and the entire flow of the conversation? If so, why're you being so vague on details about what part of Pennsylvania you're referring to?

what you don't know involves specific behaviors of the person requesting the referral.
those are none of your concern.

Again, your words suggest that this is a misplaced attempt by someone to foist blame on someone other than this relative.

however, the family (self included) discussed Paps decision at great length, how else would i know this??
you can question my family history all you want, it doesn't change any of it.

Doesn't change your recollection of it. Which is not to say your recollection is complete, honest and without misremembering.

besides, back to the OPs points ... Masonry has always been involved with the Courts.
Masonry was involved in the First Continental Congress and all that's transpired since. for anyone to think otherwise is simply naive.

And Freemasons were in the British army and navy too. It was not atypical for adult males at the time. However, it's meaningless in the great scheme of things.

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

besides, the whole topic is conspiratorial because none of it can be proven, that's the whole point.

And therein lies the shortcoming of ATS. By that sort of argument, you can claim that Masons are in reality dragons that use their hypnotic powers to convince non-Masons that they're really human beings and Masons wouldn't be allowed to say "boo" because it's a 'conspiracy'

Truly, it gets tiresome after a while.

Fitz

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

thought you were willing to answer questions ... i forgot that answer is usually another question

I'll ask it one more time for the slow readers, What do you want to know?

See, this is known as a conversation starter. Now it being your turn, you can say something like "what does the square represent?" and I would give you an answer. It would be a sincere answer and it would be clear enough for even am imbecile to understand.

Let me know if you want to go that route.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not unless you get invited to be a part of a secret society, you will never know what they do! No evidence can be proven unless you actually be a part of it and are allowed to document through film and interview and air it on tv.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

]reply to post by network dude

remember now, one poster claims bad sources and offers none.
i, on the other hand, provide a source, contribute to the topic and get battered from the sidelines, yet, i'm the one in error ??

You're providing an unsupported and unsupportable assertion and defying all and sundry to gainsay it. Sorry if someone gainsays your assertion. I would expect as much from others were I to have done likewise.

sorry you disagree with my commentary but without a source, your words are as empty as your post.
so, got any sources to contribute ?? nope ?? then let the big kids talk.

You haven't provided a source aside from your assertion. Why do you expect to be taken at face value in a conspiracy forum?

fyi, research is your job, i did mine and i no longer care to know details,

Your assertion, your responsibility to provide some level of proof (unless you're OK with being received with the credulity that you have).

you want'em, find'em, they're available IF you know where to look. here's a start ... www.illuminati-news.com...

Oh there's a source that's up there with Sun News Network and FoxNews!

or

www.mn-mason.org...
The Minnesota Masonic Lawyers Guild has been formed, not to become another lodge, but as a Masonic Club to provide educational and social activities for Masons (and their guests) who happen to be attorneys, paralegals, judges, law clerks or law students.
nope, no specialized group there or anyone related to the court systems.

Golly! A social group for Masons. Guess the hunting-inclined among the Minnesota Bar don't do something even remotely similar.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Your just as bad as the rest of em.

Don't you see the flaw in your logic here? You demand to know the very few things that we keep guarded and then when you can't you resort to trolling. Typical.

You've already said your sources are better, so what's the point of trying?

You folks would get a hefty amount of cooperation if you just showed some basic respect, but that has yet to happen here.

Here's a piece of truth for all of you to suck on for a bit. The masons here are super cool about answering questions and even going into detail about some ritual, and the symbolic meanings of Freemasonry. With that being said, here's a friendly reminder: what we do in private is none of your damn business nor any other non Masons. You are standing on the outside making judgements about things you don't even understand.

I've said it before, my Masonic life is my whole life. I do my best to follow the tenets of our Order, brotherly love, relief and truth is not a bumper sticker slogan, my dear and neither is denying ignorance.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

my favorite part of that video is right at the beginning.
"this information has been passed down from a trusted source."
by underlining it, they remove all requirements to actually VET the source.

population control.

Bwahahahahahahahahha! How's that working?

NOT TOO GOOD!

edit to add:
ASK12B1
edit on 23-5-2012 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't know.
exactly, yet, you'll assume whatever just to argue a point, and for what ??

He may have had reasons for dissembling which you weren't privy to.
i'm sure there were plenty of aspects of the situation that i wasn't privy to, i was young.
however, that doesn't change the point of the request or the response, now does it?

I find your comment about the relative telling
oh please, do tell ... what about the relative drinking to death is so telling?
surely you're not inferring alcohol was the reason for the refusal ??
if so, that'd be a stretch.

first off, Papa was not my dad.
secondly, he NEVER made excuses for anything or anyone.
third, to me he was Poobah, as i'm a flinstone kid but that's another story.
quatro, since you don't know the internal situation, quit digging, it's getting you nowhere fast and irrelevant to the topic.
and lastly, why was the referral even necessary ????? this is the original question.

if you're not capable of answering the question, kindly concede.
the rest is irrelevant.

i wasn't being vague about PA and no one asked for a region let alone specifics.
S western PA, good enough?

Again, your words suggest that this is a misplaced attempt by someone to foist blame on someone other than this relative.
what ??? this makes -0- sense considering the comment i made.

oh, so now it's my recollection that must be flawed ... gotcha

heaven forbid my question actually gets a reasonable answer ... yep, that's some circle-jerk alright.

And Freemasons were in the British army and navy too. It was not atypical for adult males at the time. However, it's meaningless in the great scheme of things.
yes, and they can take it back to England as well.
even several of the Founders who dabbled, moved on. they weren't so easily led.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This looks like a thread that should be allowed to die out on its own.

I sense much anger here (Yoda voice).

I'd suggest perhaps Freemasons forget this abortion of a thread and let it just die. We are probably playing into the hands of the trolls which makes us look angry. In truth it is frustration at the absurd.

Having myself been a member since 2006 and a lurker long before (and a non-Mason when I joined ATS) I think that I can offer the point of view of a true conspiracy theorist.

Threads that are based on weak facts and spectacular premise are not interesting. It's like the picture in my local paper this week of 80,000 protesters on Michigan Avenue. They were all angry and holding up signs, but NO TWO of the signs were for the same issue... syria/tibet/gay marriage/labor unions/nato/GMO....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join