It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Either you really haven't even bothered to check into this for yourself or you're helping spread the disinfo for fun or profit (no clue which).

My guess would be your sources of information at limited to left wing only type websites where people make blanket denials, because you're completely wrong about every reply you made.

I seriously don't care, really. I don't think any of the current political parties are worth a damn and 99% of the people in government are there for the wrong reasons. It's not the fact that "they" have been able to pull this off w/ getting Obama into office despite his not being qualified by citizenship that bothers me, it's the fact that people let partisan politics determine their responses.

Either you learn better than to trust the left or right when it comes to this type of thing or you remain a sheep. Doesn't' really bother me which way anyone chooses to go, everyone has the right to be as informed or uninformed as they like.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

from the link that was in the pic for anyone who bothered to go to the source.

www.gasbuddy.com

Not reading makes some people wrong.

Well then, learn how to read...

You see that big drop Neo???

The line that drops off the cliff on the graph you posted -

That represents the economy falling off the cliff on and after September 15 2008

Gas became cheaper because the market couldn't support the $4 dollar + gas that existed
the summer prior to the crash, Neo. It is not a complicated idea Neo, we are not retarded,
we can all see the logic in the dropping gas prices. Do you lie for fun? Or do you get paid?

Or what???

Seriously

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Either you really haven't even bothered to check into this for yourself or you're helping spread the disinfo for fun or profit

Actually, I have checked this - would you please tell me why your college records are sealed? A simple question, so please answer it.

because you're completely wrong about every reply you made.

Actually, I am not.
Hawaii no longer issues long form BC's - care to show us where they do if I am wrong

Your college records are sealed - I cannot obtain them, so why have you sealed them?

So please answer these simple questions.

getting Obama into office despite his not being qualified by citizenship that bothers me

Oh dear, why claim he is not qualified, that is just a made up birther story!

If all the questions are too hard for you, please just answer why you have had your college records sealed!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

www.gasbuddy.com

Yes, look at that artificial low due to the economic crash in the last quarter of 2008

Or are you saying that gas prices dropped so much in the last quarter of 2008 because of Bush's brilliant policies???

It is really beyond hitting your head -

Neo sees the death of the economy as a good thing or something?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jedimind

Page 16 is where I posted and tell me I am not right that something is fishy? Obviously Obamaholics are defending for him, am I wrong?

I know this because these clowns claim they are right but they have no tangible proof that Obama is actually a citizen. SO where do I go from there? Something is being hidden about all of this...
edit on 18-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Mr. Obama has no problem with lying...what do you know....sounds like or reminds me of....Mr. John Edwards....

The point here isn’t to claim that he really was born in Kenya. I completely believe he was born in Hawaii, or rather some other planet based on his budget proposals.

Rather, the point is — as Joel Pollak notes — that the media never bothered to cover discrepancies in the way Obama and his promoters sold him through the years. The “born in Kenya” angle would sell more books? He was willing to accept it. Whatever necessary to advance his career.

Source

That's an absolutely classic example of the use of clever psychology.

What's being attempted here is to subtley implant the idea that he wasn't born in Kenya, as the booklet clearly and unequivocally states (which was never corrected by Obama), but rather the 'African connection' was merely used as a kind of marketing tool so an educated, wealthy and politically positioned Obama could manipulate and engratiate himself with ordinary Black Americans

A kind of 'See..even though i have the kind of groomed privilage you and your kids will only ever dream of, i'm really just an ordinary Black man just like you, i put the African in African American!'.

It's not a marketing tool as is being implied here...it's Obama being exposed as the fraud and interloper he apparently is and was carefully groomed through the years to be.

I'd imagine someone on the 'team' will be taking a long trip to the desert for not discovering and covering up this booklet though. It's a major flaw.

The best laid plans of mice and men.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

www.gasbuddy.com

You can see 2008 same as I can on that chart, right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

my bad, i think i misunderstood you

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Did I miss something? or are you saying this was published in 1991?....20 years ago.

20 years ago, someone published this, knowing in that time frame Obama would be president, and the 1st dark skinned one as well.

someone get this guy picking lottery numbers for me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thestink

someone get this guy picking lottery numbers for me.

How about it. The fact of the matter is that OBAMA started the whole "I was born in Kenya" thing. Plain and Simple.

And here is why. (I'm telling you... the truth is out there-it just takes Guts to tell it). Check out and read the whole article/piece here:

Obama's EVER- Changing Story(ies)....(He thought about Chicago Mayor. not POTUS!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Time for a fewthings. One.. We need to march on msm. 2... We need to make a slight change to the 1st amendment. I believe we have the right to freedom of speech. And press and what have you, but we need to make it, so that if you call yourself a news station, what you report needs to have some validity. It is obvious the msm has been used as a weapon against frreedom. And that was not its intention. The news, since seen as bearers or truh, need to be speaking accurate information. Take down the MSM!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
technically, he could have been born in kenya, raised in indonesia, and still be a natural citizen....it all depends on weather mom returned to hawaii in time to register his birth with them...
at least that's my understanding on how it was then...

weather or not she did is questionable....

I do agree with the idea that neither party properly investigated this guy when he began running for president.
which well, would probably mean that both the dems and the republicans (as well as all the big wigs in their back pockets) had selected obama, before we did.

the question should have came up in the beginning of the primaries. the dems should have brought it up, investigated it, just to avoid future disgrace. the republicans should have used it as the campaign a-bomb to win the election. neither happened, why??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Southern Guardian

My parting gift,before Bed......

Michelle Obama must have the SAME Agent......................

Night All......been a blast.........

"home country of Kenya". That's not a mistake either. Look..I've been as hard on the birthers as anyone, because I do believe that racism is their motivation..but that doesn't mean that the issue isn't real. It is. No one says they're from a foreign country, if they're not, by accident. Period. His own wife said it. And no one better try some convoluted idea that she meant in "some larger sense" that he's from Kenya. I'm black. It would be like me claiming that I'm from west Africa in some larger sense when I was born in Hartford, ct.

It's not gonna fly this time.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Who cares if Obama was not born in the U.S. I bet you most of the people who want Obama out because they believe he was not born in the U.S are not native americans - they or their families immigrated there. Thus where does this lunacy end? Anyone who is not a native american should not run for office? Why does it even matter? Something wrong with Kenyans? Bunch of racists if you ask me, but that's no surprise.

edit on 18/5/12 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

And there are those of us who believe both of those "Conspiracies" are based on at least some sort of factual basis, and hope and pray the rest of the people here wake the hell up from their partisan idiocies.
Only from the viewpoint that all politics is corrupt, that both parties are two heads on the same neck, can any real assesment of truth begin to take place.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire 42 pages, OK?

However, after glancing through the thread and at page 42 everyone is stillarguing over where Obama was born, why isn't this "conversation" focused on what it would mean to our country if , in fact, this is true? Especially after he's been in the Oval Office for four years. What would the charges be? Would it negate everthing he has signed while "sitting" in Office? What are the ramifications?

I have not been a "Birther". I voted for Obama because I hated Bush Jr and Sarah Palin. But i have followed the stories, the headlines.... when they don't go away, when they keep presenting evidence, when the "jury is still out", one is obligated to start listening.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Who cares if Obama was not born in the U.S. I bet you most of the people who want Obama out because they believe he was not born in the U.S are not native americans - they or their families immigrated there. Thus where does this lunacy end? Anyone who is not a native american should not run for office? Why does it even matter? Something wrong with Kenyans? Bunch of racists if you ask me, but that's no surprise.

edit on 18/5/12 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

It matters because he violated the constitution.

It matters because he lied about it.

It matters because of what he's done since he's been in office. NDAA and so on.

It matters.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I do agree with the idea that neither party properly investigated this guy when he began running for president.

Just what do you base that on? Any evidence for that claim?

the dems should have brought it up, investigated it, just to avoid future disgrace. the republicans should have used it as the campaign a-bomb to win the election. neither happened, why??

Because they all knew (like most people) that Obama was born in Hawaii and is the legal POTUS.

Why would they bring up a silly birther conspiracy theory not based on any facts at all?

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join