It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If you haven't figured it out by now, that this entire Obama presidency and its controversy hasn't been a deliberate move then--- you're too naive.

No one is addressing this. Why? Not the Republican side. Not the Democratic side. Why? And it's not because he's been 'vetted' in 2008. What the hell does that mean anyway? He showed proof of a birth certificate and had all his required shots? Please.

This controversy is taking place because they want him right where he is. In the spotlight and a thorn in every one's side.

And lemme tell ya something, they have pre-selected Romney (aka the Ken tropical Barbie doll)....to insure Obama's reelection IF....Ron Paul doesn't win and IF there is an election this year

I know we say this every 4 years but this time more than ever ...there is more controversy (more than Bush and his ties with September 11th) that has this once great nation.... pitted against one another!

This has been done on purpose and with intent. Because NOTHING will be done about this newest finding. Not even a mention on government own media news. Watch!

Your words resonate with me, alot. He's meant to be a huge pain in the a$$, and keeping him shrouded with controversy will do that, and yes it makes him back into an underdog of sorts, and generates support unfortunately. It's like Hollywood's best stunt department and soap opera writers are running his re-election campaign. This is all a stunt, and we may be a little dumber and crankier for falling for it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
He worked for Business International Corporation. Do a cursory search on this company. Start with Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

I knew he smelled like CIA. All of the secrecy and sealed documents, it just wreaks of it. I would not be surprised if every POTUS since George Bush Sr. has been CIA. I think they took it over.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
All of the secrecy and sealed documents, it just wreaks of it.

Funny how your all your documents are sealed exactly like Obama's, so that means you work for the CIA as well then.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i think its sad but its time to just come to terms with the fact that rules dont matter as long as the person that doesnt want them to matter is rich. or is a pupper

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I don't want to insult your intelligence and define the word explanation for you but the author of the bio didn't explain anything. She said it was a "fact checking error". That doesn't explain the error, it is only acknowledging it and stating the obvious. This is really simple stuff here. I'm not the first one to point out that we haven't been given a proper explanation. I've read it myself stated by the writers of 5 different articles about this story.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
One thing that gets me about this is... Let's say I was on the publishers list. I just can't imagine how in the world they would just pull some info out of their *** about me being born in another country. I was born in the United States, without being told otherwise, why would anyone assume anything different? It just doesn't make sense. Thank goodness we have that heavily edited birth certificate to put our minds at ease, and I guess his grandmother is just a silly old woman who can't remember, right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
A birther is somebody who believes that Obama hasn't proven his eligibility.

Please show me a "real"source,for "birther" and its definition.

NOT your OPINION.

You clearly don't believe that Obama has provided enough evidence that he was born on US soil.

His story is inconsistent,as his BC is in question, his "mistaken" bio,and not enough information,provided by him.Hes the President,and thats the fact that no one can deny.

You are a birther by definition.

Again "YOUR" Definition.

Unless I'm wrong, you do believe Obama has indeed proven he is eligible to the presidency, that he was born on U.S soil?

I believe hes a horrible President.Period.

Stop playing games, you know what your position. Instead of hiding away, come out and debate like a man.

Ive been here the whole time.........

link   
dp,sorry.....
edit on 18-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Resurected

The truth is the truth period.So lets end in truth , the real truth comes out in the end. I pray this will be the end and the truth is cried out apoun the whole world so no ones any longer in doubt of this matter!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by WP4YT

It's not semantics at all. The article in question says quote "born in Kenya." We are not arguing if he's Kenyan, if he's a CIA agent, or if he's a reptilian. The object in question is a geographic area; it does not sprout legs and move. It does not matter what government was in control of the land we call Kenya, it's still the same spot on the globe. And that's a spot that the USA does not control nor ever has.

My ancestors are from Scotland, I can call myself Scottish. That does not mean I was "born in Scotland." I wasn't. Now if Obama were born in Hawaii, we could still call him Kenyan, and it's not a problem. The problem is that this original article in question says he was born in Kenya.

And the author of the bio said it was her mistake.

The question is now...do you accept that answer to the question...or are you looking for a different answer?

No, I just really love history and don't like to see people report common inaccuracies or misconceptions. The "when was Kenya created" issue is the only reason I replied to this thread.

Imho if you must know, I think Obama is a horrible president, right up there with Bush. I identify as conservative but think that Clinton was a way better president than either of the Bushes. I'm a huge fan of Ron Paul but would rather see a democrat like Kucinich become president if it meant someone like Romney not being elected.

I'm not really partisan.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WP4YT because: 3 am, can't type correctly

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

and I guess his grandmother is just a silly old woman who can't remember, right?

Who said she couldnt remember? She stated Obama was born in Hawaii, the claim she said he was born in Kenya is just another birther lie!
www.salon.com...
edit on 18-5-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
reply to post by spoor

I don't want to insult your intelligence and define the word explanation for you but the author of the bio didn't explain anything. She said it was a "fact checking error". That doesn't explain the error, it is only acknowledging it and stating the obvious. This is really simple stuff here. I'm not the first one to point out that we haven't been given a proper explanation. I've read it myself stated by the writers of 5 different articles about this story.

It explains that the information is incorrect...you aren't really entitled to anything...but at least you got that.

What makes you think you are entitled to know the details about a private organizations fact collection and checking procedures???

Admit it...even if an explaination was given...it wouldn't be good enough for you.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1

List of Obama Accomplishments:

- I couldn't even begin to "pretend" so hard.

Gas couldn't have been so cheap because the Dow was below 7,000???

Posting stupid things, makes you look stupid

You do it to yourself

edit on 18-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I'm glad to see someone feels the same way. All I'm saying is give us some details. Did she just assume this because his father is Kenyan, did she get false information, etc.? I think the American people are owed answers to these simple harmless questions considering how big a mistake and how long it persisted to be printed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

One thing that gets me about this is... Let's say I was on the publishers list. I just can't imagine how in the world they would just pull some info out of their *** about me being born in another country. I was born in the United States, without being told otherwise, why would anyone assume anything different? It just doesn't make sense.

I don't know...unless your father with your exact same name was born in a different country and they pulled that information by mistake.

Yes...I know...it is an OUTRAGEOUS speculation...so we will just go with the Birthers speculation that Obama has orchestrated a Conspiracy since the day of his birth with the help of the Hawaiian government, His Mother, His Grandparents, and every single court Birther cases have been tossed out in...that is much more reasonable.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Dude you don't have to bother replying to my reply to someone else. I've said my piece to you and I bow out. I stand no chance against your endless barrage of ad hominems, strawmans, avoidance, lack of substance, etc. peace

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
NOT your OPINION.

As I said, call yourself whatever you want. This is a free country.

His story is inconsistent,as his BC is in question,

So you don't believe in the authenticity of his birth certificate. So therefore, considering that an authentic birth certificate is what he needs to demonstrate his eligibility, you don't believe he has proven this?

Has Obama proven that he is eligible to be president in your eyes?

I believe hes a horrible President.

Your personal political views are irrelevant to the subject at hand. Has Obama proven that he is eligible to be president?

Either you believe he has demonstrated that he is eligible to be president, or you don't.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ALERT!!!!!
We need to gather an ARMY to pull B.H. Soetoro/Obama out of the White House!!!! This aka Kenya man is in violations of constitutional crimes!!!!!!
edit on 18-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
reply to post by notquiteright

I'm glad to see someone feels the same way. All I'm saying is give us some details. Did she just assume this because his father is Kenyan, did she get false information, etc.? I think the American people are owed answers to these simple harmless questions considering how big a mistake and how long it persisted to be printed.

No, a private citizen does not OWE the American people an explanation for a mistake she made over 20 years ago about a young man's bio who was not an elected official at the time.

What kind of crazy anti-freedom world do you think we live in where private citizens owe the public official explanations for a mistake they made????
edit on 18-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join