It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Was this scrubbed because of alignment with Electric Universe Theory, and even more directly Electric Sun Theory? More and more affirmations of this theory are popping up, like the recent failure to find Dark Matter. No need for Dark Matter in Electric theory, but to be accepted, many 'peer-reviewed' individuals must first ADMIT that they were wrong, or at least entertain the idea.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

Someone tell the scientific community that....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What side are you calling the 'backside'?

When I last looked the earth was a spehere that revolved.

Try again with your headline.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

I think he means the side of planet thats facing away from the Sun...
edit on 1-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Okay, I know NOTHING about this, but I still have to ask: Might this be normal and happen every now and then? I ask this because of the term 'Back draft'.

From Wikki: Backdraft: A backdraft is an explosive event at a fire resulting from rapid re-introduction of oxygen to combustion in an oxygen-starved environment,

Could the solar heat blow past us, then ball itself up and reintroduce itself by coming back at us? I know, I know, it's way out there, but it's all I got.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Take a look at the documents being translated here from German and Russian expeditions:

At 1.46 the translation is amazing if true and the information in these documents would be great to have translated by an ATS member.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InLightTend

Electric universe theory has been thoroughly and comprehensively debunked. The reasons for this Solar Wind Reversal nonsense have been pointed out a few times in the thread, but people just seem to ignore the obvious in some desperate need to believe in a conspiracy where non actually exists. It's like the dreaded elenin mentality of last year, will some of you never learn from past mistakes?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Sinny

Can someone explain this video? What is going on. And what date was it made?

Ive been following the solar goings on in here over recent times as it fascinating

I also remeber writing in another post that it couldnt be the end of the world starting on my mothers birthday

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And now what does that have to mean `?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by BBobb

Here's an explanation from a previous thread on this...

Originally posted by Phage

Since the sensors on the ACE satellite are pointed at the Sun they would not register any flow of particles toward the Sun even if they did occur.

In a nutshell, the model seems to be showing how the location of the magnetopause is affected by the solar wind. It seems to be showing a representation of field strength not "material" flowing from anywhere

The model was showing the effects of the solar wind activity on the 12th, the same activity which caused a brief but fairly strong geomagnetic storm.

As far as the cosmic ray data goes: The pitch angle chart displays the intensity from which cosmic rays from different directions are arriving

Red circles indicate deficit intensity, blue circles indicate excess intensity, and the size of the circle scales with the magnitude of the deficit or excess

neutronm.bartol.udel.edu...
So what we see is that as the solar wind disturbance arrived there was a drop in cosmic rays originating roughly 90º from the orientation of the magnetic field of the solar wind (also derived from ACE data). That a bit hard to grasp but, as described, it is to be expected with a shift in the solar wind such as was seen.

This plot will sometimes display a cosmic ray loss cone precursor ahead of an approaching CME shock. The defining characteristic of a loss cone precursor is a strong suppression of cosmic ray intensity for particles arriving from the Sunward magnetic field direction.

neutronm.bartol.udel.edu...

It's interesting stuff that's not easy to digest. But from what I can tell, what happened was a direct response to changes in the solar wind, not a "reversal", not a blast of anything from the wrong direction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Saved me from the inevitable pages of garbage following another of these topics by youtube experts from GLP.

99 flags? Man this place is not what it once was. Find a YouTube video and assume it's a fact without any research at all?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by InLightTend

Electric universe theory has been thoroughly and comprehensively debunked. The reasons for this Solar Wind Reversal nonsense have been pointed out a few times in the thread, but people just seem to ignore the obvious in some desperate need to believe in a conspiracy where non actually exists. It's like the dreaded elenin mentality of last year, will some of you never learn from past mistakes?

No. I heard you. Garbage in garbage out right? Sounds like garbage to me. And no electric theory hasn't been comprehensibly debunked. Clearly though, you have a vested interest in leading people to your conclusion....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Plotus
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I like what you say/caught, it made me pause, good call...............

Quote*******
"The big argument has been that as unseen force, operating on us in such a way, is the reason for the strange quake swarms, large quakes, accelerated volcanic activity, and even the booming sounds. So, if we could go back and look at data for the times unusual activity has occurred, wouldn't this be sort of a smoking gun if we could correlate it and pin down causation? "

The causation aspect intrigues me....... there could well be a link...

EDIT*** *** ***The blob graph at the end of the video shows me hearing the strange sounds exactly when they were hitting the earth!! Dang guys/...

You intrigued me, so I went looking for an old post of mine... I have heard the strange noises, and Wow you may be on to the right answer here...

Check out my post of a strange sound experience late March 12, 2012...
DustyToad Post from strange sounds South Jersey Thread

So about 14 hours after this apparent galactic wind reversal I heard strange dimensional shift metal sounds...
edit on 5/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

did anybody notice MY Post?? The strange sounds now have a source in my book...

Here is a graphic I made to show the Timing:

SCROLL pic a little to the Right to get to 2am on March 13th, which I have marked as when I heard the noises. I know this time is accurate give or take 20 minutes...

HERE is the post I made on March 16th, 4 days After hearing the strange sound.

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by andboycott

A few nights ago I heard the sounds in North Carolina in the mountains. I at first thought is was thunder. We don't really ever get thunder much up here. But it kept sounding like a jet, which we also don't get many jet sounds either, the only aircraft fly way over, and you can't even hear em usually.

The sound came in and went out like you described I would hear it for maybe 3 minutes at a time.(30 minutes total I would say) I started imagining it was a drone circling the house haha. I was half asleep watching some youtube video at 2am or so.
but the sound stayed and kept almost going into that weird metal sound that I thought was faked. Kind of a sound you would hear in a movie when something HUGE was happening...

I didn't post this before now because I actually had the idea to record the sound, but I have no sound recording devices and no cell phone either actually. I didn't want to sound like a liar.

I can't begin to guess what this sound was or is. It sounded umm supernatural. Like a sound you would hear while meditating... Or crossing through dimensions... or something weird like that...

I NEVER thought I would hear the sound. But I did believe there was something to it, but NOW whoa, yes it's real, VERY real!
edit on 3/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Just checked facebook because I remembered my girlfriend was taking a test for student teaching the next day in raleigh so she wasn't here when it happened...

SO I experienced this Monday night/tuesday morning at around 2am sometime
March 12, 2012/March13, 2012

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh here we go with the Planet X/Nibiru stories... Again. Give the guys a little reason to not say smth to public and the conspiracy guys go crazy

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

Fair enough. In retrospect I don't really like the headline because I say solar wind reversal, which isn't really what I meant. The phenomena isn't so much a reversal of the solar winds as a force opposing those winds from the opposite side of the Earth than the sun facing side. That's what I meant by 'backside', but everyone seemed to get the gist.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by BBobb

Okay, I know NOTHING about this, but I still have to ask: Might this be normal and happen every now and then? I ask this because of the term 'Back draft'.

From Wikki: Backdraft: A backdraft is an explosive event at a fire resulting from rapid re-introduction of oxygen to combustion in an oxygen-starved environment,

Could the solar heat blow past us, then ball itself up and reintroduce itself by coming back at us? I know, I know, it's way out there, but it's all I got.

Well, as InLightTend just quoted above:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

So, in that light, I like your notion. Doesn't mean it's right, but hey, it's imaginative and you're applying some of that muscle between your ears. I dig it! Thanks for adding to the lively debate.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We all go die soon, right?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very interesting post....I was looking for temperature data to follow up on what someone mentioned about temperatures being higher than normal during the time period and came across the video of the "sphere" that was observed in the Sun's corona.....the date of that event was supposed to have been on March 11th.

Is there a connection? I have no idea but I thought it was worth mentioning in case someone hadn't placed that little tidbit in for consideration. Still gathering and doing more research on it but I wanted to toss that out too so more people can look as well.

*edit: I see dragonsreal up above also linked to the "sphere" in the sun's corona. beat me to it

edit on 1-5-2012 by Voldemorton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Voldemorton

Also while looking around I came across a really good analysis of the "sphere" with some better images that I hadn't seen before. Some one up above mentioned a "backdraft" kind of scenario for what we might be seeing in the OP's video and the description of a void/cavity in the solar eruption, if a similar thing were to happen as the winds blew by our little planet, that void/cavity would eventually be backfilled and could it be backfilled with enough force to cause the shift observed in the video?

anyway here's the other article on the "sphere" that I was referring to. YOWCROOKS

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just where is th backside of the earth?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

Maybe that was the pole reversal...because the term leaves a lot of room for variation and still be accurate. There are many different speculations on what it means. I think this strange event qualifies as a possibility.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Just where is th backside of the earth?

meaning draw a line from sun to earth...

the back side is where the line comes out, no matter how much the earth rotates...

So:

Backside, Earth, Front Side, Sun

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join