It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
where is resident scientician, phage, to tell us how stupid and confused we all are?

edit on 1-5-2012 by cointelprotroll because: tooo stupid!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Forgive me if i'm wrong but doesn't this happen to the sun about every 11 years?

More or less; yes.

Heres a real question :

Forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't the sensationalizing of a little abnormal behavior (barely)
happen ALL THE TIME ON ATS?

Well, I'm not a solar scientist, so whether or not this is "a little abnormal behavior", I can't say with 100% certitude. However, I don't think it is, I think it's radically abnormal, as in never observed or seemingly impossible. Secondly, part of the thread was about the deletion of the data through the world's observatories. That's not "a little abnormal behavior", that reaks of cover-up. Welcome to ATS. We discuss things like that here...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thats kind of scary. Perhaps it is related to a Reptilian warship landing in the South Pole and altering our winds....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe nothing is missing and this is all your imagination, they cannot publish or explain anything unless they have a ready and true scientific explanation about it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That is very interesting! So they are basically saying that what happened there is completely impossible under normal solar wind conditions? If so, wtf.

Now, is there ANY WAY that we will be able to get an answer? A theory? One that doesn't include Niburu or alien mother ships... something that makes sense?

staying tuned......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

You said all the necessary links are below, I do not see them ..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Or...you can google your own respectable source .... Or..google the links the guy gave in the vid.

The guy pretty much backed up what he was saying threw other sources.... If you know of other sites with the same info...and the info is still there and not been taken down for time frame referenced...that would be a great help for not only us but for you too. That way....
You would be informing yourself instead of waiting for a respectable source from someone else that would be doing what you should do for yourself....reason given above.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
where is resident scientician, phage, to tell us how stupid and confused we all are?

edit on 1-5-2012 by cointelprotroll because: tooo stupid!

He has finally grown tired of making up excuses for missing data most likely...even Phage has realized how unlikely all of these "LOST" moments really are.. but done too piss us off.

edit on 1-5-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that around this particular date that the USA, especially the state I live Michigan set record highs.

Wednesday, March 21, both Marquette, Mich. (81 degrees) and Sault Ste. Marie, Mich. (83 degrees) shattered their previous March record highs. In Marquette, it was their earliest-in-season 80+ degree day on record, breaking the old record by 22 days! Despite a shorter period of record in Marquette (records since 1961), that's still an amazing feat.

It was like mid-summer most of the month and very hot for almost 10 days straight, in the mid to high 80's.

More that 6000 record high's set

Day - # of Records
Fri. Mar. 9 - 101
Sat. Mar. 10 - 105
Sun. Mar. 11 - 189
Mon. Mar. 12 - 138
Tue. Mar. 13 - 218
Wed. Mar. 14 - 460
Thu. Mar. 15 - 662
Fri. Mar. 16 - 496
Sat. Mar. 17 - 565
Sun. Mar. 18 - 586
Mon. Mar. 19 - 510
Tue. Mar. 20 - 710
Wed. Mar. 21 - 575
Thu. Mar. 22 - 295

Coincidental perhaps?
edit on 1-5-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
reply to post by BBobb

You said all the necessary links are below, I do not see them ..

No, I was saying follow the links that the guy in the video references. He tells you every site that he's looking at, he's very thorough, so just go to those sites if you want to scrutinize the data. Make no mistake, I don't pretend to be an expert in this field, only a curious observer...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by BBobb

Or...you can google your own respectable source .... Or..google the links the guy gave in the vid.

The guy pretty much backed up what he was saying threw other sources.... If you know of other sites with the same info...and the info is still there and not been taken down for time frame referenced...that would be a great help for not only us but for you too. That way....
You would be informing yourself instead of waiting for a respectable source from someone else that would be doing what you should do for yourself....reason given above.

I think, with respect, you're making the mistake here of putting an undue burden on me. I'm not a scientist in this field of study and I don't want to spend the next several hours doing the due diligence (I can't, I have other things to do). I'm a member of a site that raises within itself curiousities that deserve attention and that we enjoy hearing about and speculating on one with another. If you want to do the further research for yourself and others, do so. It's not my burden because I made the thread.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thank you, RealTruth. Nail, meet hammer.

Noticed the same thing myself, and know how odd that whole event was.

No matter how people try to spin things, or what "experts" try to come forward with things, when your gut tells you something is off, then by goodness, something is off.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What I understood from the data in this thread and video, was that the Solar wind from our Sun stopped for a moment.
Then the lull in this solar wind, which then revealed that there is another source of cosmic wind.

The two problems I can see, is that there should never have been a lull in our Sun's solar wind.
And another source is having an effect on our Magnetotail.

I have another theory that doesn't need a Heavy Based Object coming from behind us but no one even contemplates a black hole in front of our Sun.

I do wonder if that Triangle shaped Door/Stargate that appeared in the Sun, occurred at the same time as this hiccup in the Magnetotail?????
And then I wonder why THAT date??? What was so special about 12 March 2012 (apart from 12-3-12?????)

Tons of questions and seemingly no answers.
edit on 1/5/12 by AriesJedi because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I like what you say/caught, it made me pause, good call...............

Quote*******
"The big argument has been that as unseen force, operating on us in such a way, is the reason for the strange quake swarms, large quakes, accelerated volcanic activity, and even the booming sounds. So, if we could go back and look at data for the times unusual activity has occurred, wouldn't this be sort of a smoking gun if we could correlate it and pin down causation? "

The causation aspect intrigues me....... there could well be a link...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I photoed my magnet during March.3rd to 8th and it was 8 degrees off and I even made a Thread about it but no one else had noticed.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Isn't there some sort of magnetic fluff cloud in space of charged particles that our solar system entered recently? Could this perhaps relate? I can't remember where I heard it but Pluto got lit up a couple weeks ago from said cloud. I will try to search for a source.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Where is Phage at a time like this???hahaha.... Maybe if I say his name 3 times, like beetlejuice he will show up and answer all these questions.... Phage...Phage...Phage....

Now lets wait and see...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Very very true, here in Chicago we it was in the high 80's, which was VERY strange for mid-march....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bah. I get tired of explaining Nibiru. Nibiru is the Babylonian name for the planet Jupiter. Sitchin's so called "Red" planet with "wings" is Jupiter and the wings are it's rings.

Nasa did detect a rather large planetoid way out passed the moon pluto in 1983 they dubbed "Eris" later on, but no mention of it having any eliptical trajectory towards earth.

People getting scared over this stuff
. Even if we get blasted by a X-55 or X-75 CME what do you think you can do about it? Absolutely nothing but die, and hope it's quick enough you do not feel it happening. Like being vaporised instantly by an H-Bomb.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Bah. I get tired of explaining Nibiru. Nibiru is the Babylonian name for the planet Jupiter. Sitchin's so called "Red" planet with "wings" is Jupiter and the wings are it's rings.

Nasa did detect a rather large planetoid way out passed the moon pluto in 1983 they dubbed "Eris" later on, but no mention of it having any eliptical trajectory towards earth.

People getting scared over this stuff
. Even if we get blasted by a X-55 or X-75 CME what do you think you can do about it? Absolutely nothing but die, and hope it's quick enough you do not feel it happening. Like being vaporised instantly by an H-Bomb.

That doesnt sound fun...... Can i go hide in a cave or something? Maybe I should get my "doomsday preppers" bunker built already..haha

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join