It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't mind watching the Anonymous videos even though they are probably untrue. After all I watch the political debates and speeches and we all know how fictitious they are. I can't make up my mind which information is more reliable

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

its not anonymous.

its galactic federation of light using the 'anon' tag to get some more attention. check the tags/links/youtube channel in the video.

GFL is supposed to be banned on this site. ATS must have relaxed its rules.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
THIS IS BS its not an official Vid WTF .....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, this might be all my ATS points down the drain but this Anonymous BS is just that BS a whole heaping pile of it that's really stanking the place up. They rip off a shatty movie/comic character and spew this anonymous dribble..

How serious are we to think these Anonymous folks are? Just what have they done at any time that has "shook things up"? Or been "real news" or a "real exposure"? Who exactly have they "exposed" at any time in the past? It's all b%llsh$t !! It's allways " in the coming weeks" Never RIGHT NOW. May be it's just me, I really have a problem with some one wanting to stir the pot of shat ( that allready stinks) and then remain "anonymous" that they did the stirring!!

Folks with computers and way to much damn time on their hands, now that's anonymous in a nutshell. Next freaking thing will be Zorro I suppose, big damn Z's all over the place, people being slashed with the mark of Zorro. THey'll have to get "The Lone Ranger" & Tonto to track that Zorro bastard down and take him out with a drone strike, yea I know my BS is getting deep, allmost as deep as that Anonymous pile. Sarcasm & Pun Intended.
edit on 1-5-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling or lack thereof

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Common guys. 80 Flags and over 11 pages. Just a reminder for all the people that do not read 11 pages before answering: What you are talking about has been talked about in the first 4 pages. We are just repeating everything.

Video is fake. Period.

StringTh
edit on 1-5-2012 by StringTh because: I keep editing to change the number of flags and pages. I'm all for fun and talk but this is embaressing. Really is.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling Anonymous is going to be a group used by TPTB to influence our trail of thought and our beliefs without us knowing it is them?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Well, this might be all my ATS points down the drain but this Anonymous BS is just that BS a whole heaping pile of it that's really stanking the place up. They rip off a shatty movie/comic character and spew this anonymous dribble..

How serious are we to think these Anonymous folks are? Just what have they done at any time that has "shook things up"? Or been "real news" or a "real exposure"? Who exactly have they "exposed" at any time in the past? It's all b%llsh$t !! It's allways " in the coming weeks" Never RIGHT NOW. May be it's just me, I really have a problem with some one wanting to stir the pot of shat ( that allready stinks) and then remain "anonymous" that they did the stirring!!

Folks with computers and way to much damn time on their hands, now that's anonymous in a nutshell. Next freaking thing will be Zorro I suppose, big damn Z's all over the place, people being slashed with the mark of Zorro. THey'll have to get "The Lone Ranger" & Tonto to track that Zorro bastard down and take him out with a drone strike, yea I know my BS is getting deep, allmost as deep as that Anonymous pile. Sarcasm & Pun Intended.
edit on 1-5-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: spelling or lack thereof

Yes it was a waste of points. This video is fake. It was not produced by anon.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The second to last shot show the anonymous face comprised of all letters an words. Does anyone know what those words might say? Probably not anything important but still interested to find out.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Unimpressive and uninspiring. I hate people that love drama and this is all about drama. Either deliver the good or shut up. Just like Wikileaks all talk no substance.

Umm... What about the "collateral murder" incident?...
U.S. apache helicopter slaughters a group of civilians
If it wasn't for wikileaks this footage might not have seen the light of day...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

please enlighten me, where is it said that GFL is banned?

This way I can avoid making.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Also what really bother me about these videos is they always say something shady is going on and they know all about it. They always say they will release it soon and they never do. They're still yet to really give us any real facts about anything. Hence why I think people are starting to ignore them more and more. There will e no follow up to te first and second video as claimed.

Edit: even if it is fake this still applies to most of their videos
edit on 1-5-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by lacrimaererum

please enlighten me, where is it said that GFL is banned?

This way I can avoid making.....

Here , Regarding the GFL Hoaxers

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Some of te comments in this thread are so ignoranant! I thought we were here to deny ignorance peeps

I have spent abit of time looking into the uploader and their connections on youtube before posting this so bare with me.

I don't think it's a"fake" anon post at all. Anon isn't an offical org with "official" channels... There are ALOT of people out there that are part of, linked or support Anon. These people are random but at the same time they are one
... just remember that.

Too the topic and clips;

To be honest it sounds believable but that all comes down to perspective I guess...

If anything I have learnt not to dismiss Anon without waiting to see if said subject comes to fruition. So lets just wait and see what happens in the coming weeks before people start being critical of the claims.

Inter-dimensional..... It explains alot
just think about it before posting rants and complaints!

Peace

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sitting here wondering why I've just spent the best part of 25 minutes reading this thread. Oh yes, I did so because with 80+ flags I assumed somewhere there would be a post that indicates that these videos were released by Anonymous

I've checked Anonymous' official Twitter page, and they're tweeting away as I type, with not a mention of these videos. They ALWAYS post their new videos to their Twitter page.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I agree with alot of you guys. These videos dont feel authentic. I truly hope that disclosure happens this year. My belief is that the "rapture" will occur soon. Especially if the Earth is about to press the restart button on itself. It would make sense that after monitoring us for so long, they would want to preserve the species. Maybe thats what the abductions were about. They needed to know what makes us tick in order to help us...or enslave us....lol. Cant wait for my 20th post so I can post up my own thread and ufo pics. Peace and Blessings!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is one of two things. Someone having a joke at the expense of Anon's efforts or a disinformation campaign by those who deem Anon a National Security threat to pollute the pool of information with regard to how viable and realistic Anon is and can be.

I personally think Anon is a joke, there are good and bad within it. I question it's validity and actions always as well as it's foundation. Overall, I believe it to be criminal entity. However, many support it and that my be the goal. Divide and conquer and see who leans to what side. It could be any kind of conspiracy against citizens or nothing at all.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have sent them the video and kindly ask them to confirm either way, whether or not they are responsible for it.
edit on 1-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AmazonOfArtemis

hi what is there twitter page?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's silly that you guys have to wait on the go-ahead from Anonymous to seek truth and discover it for yourself. The disclosure project began years now. It is part of the original missions of the Freemasons to assist in the development of humankind's spiritual evolution. ALL the information is now on the web. books and information that was once occult in nature. It is all there and much of it is true. tho you will need to have an eye for truth to be able to sift thru it all. Those who have arrived at the path of the 7 chakras and the kundalini, the merkava, the sephirot etc. these occult terms refer to real hidden knowledge. once hidden anyway. The 0mage has been to many dimensions. The 0mage has witnessed those in the afterlife still living. And the 0mage knows how they can come here. my point is.. if u gotta wait for someone to tell u if something is true or not.. ur not only wasting time.. ur stagnating ur own development via delay. It is however your choice whether you choose to learn the knowledge while living.. or learn it after death.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by funnybones
reply to post by AmazonOfArtemis

hi what is there twitter page?

It's 'Anonymous' @YourAnonNews (575,609 followers)
edit on 1-5-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join