It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Inter dimensional beings are of course out there and you would be very nieve to think other wise. I do honestly believe in entities from other realms, alien and not so alien, alot of which are mentioned in ancient history, smoke '___' and you may come in contact with them. Very spiritual people will back me up on this....

Have we shared knowledge with these beings? I do not know but i hope we have.

The first videos in question mention something coming in the next couple of weeks....... lets just wait and see eh

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Bring it on i cant wait to see what happenes in the mext few weeks

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
If you had a message that was so important, would you use animated cartoon characters to tell the story, and bad animations at that? That logic undermines this whole anonymous diatribe for me. It cries poor judgement, and that implies dubious content.

Exactly. I don't want to be rudely critical, but sometimes the internet community (whether scientific, spiritual or intellectual in general) appears to behave incoherently: people like Nassim Haramein, David Wilcock and others are (maybe correctly) still being looked at by suspicious eyes and their discourse led to discredit by some, despite their presenting some considerable parameters of scientific/philosophical research to support their ideas and stand publicly for them before the "academic" or mainstream science world; while, on the other hand, some "almost-hacker-teenager-minds" with nothing concrete or at least actually "new" to say or to base their words upon can attract so much attention, set "goals" and become "real". Incridible...
edit on 1-5-2012 by hereNnowhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by hereNnowhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Yeah sorry, my reply wasn't criticism, just talking about "bunk" it reminded me of that clip from the Mike Wallace show, btw it's a good clip, I have posted a thread on it. It's from 1958 but has some references to 1947 and other incidents.

I'm not much older than you btw... only 27
when i said I hadnt heard that in along time, i meant from old clips and stuff...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Infowars? That is something that is being offered her, from what I can gather, she has done her own work for 4 years and is trying to save the world, and one of my absolute favorite youtubers. She's someone who phones the representatives, goes into the police station with the forms for action, speaks up and wants everyone to do so.

I'm an experiencer and earth is a hellish school, run by negatives, and they are handled by their bosses, off planet, so its not cut and dried like that, this is a duality school.

The only plus side is the very moment they reveal or disclose this to the world, all quarantines and non interference are over.

The other side(s) will show up sooner or later.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well something seems to be up. Morningmayan has quite a good positive wake up and stand up channel.

And this is rather recent.

U.S. Deputizes First Earth Space Ambassador

Edmonton Journal Article:

www.edmontonjournal.com...

So just what is up with the news talks about ET or possible invasion.

BC government website about aliens in the population, which was just a tad odd there was a thread about that.

This, which may or may not be annonymous.

Oh, this isn't just dimensional I'd say.

Plus I wouldn't be standing in line to meet Zeus, Ra, Isis, Quetzcoatl, but I digress.

He's not the amassador to space, he serves as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Space and Defense Policy.

Big difference.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No no I meant Infowars by Alex Jones.... It's kinda a joke yeah... It's a guy with a budget for MSN (seems like MSN but isn't) but is laughable... It makes me cringe

Misinfo wars and theatrics

edit on 1-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm sorry, but I find those incredibly unwatchable because he's taken something from a comic book called V for Vendetta and tried to take credit for it. If he'd done his own thing, instead of resorting to such theatrics, I might have watched them. But what he did really turns me off.

They have used a symbol of vengeance, revolution, and retribution. A symbol of rebooting a system gone sour.

Personally, I think they chose well. There is a lot of meaning behind the mask they wear, if not to the face that wears it. However, I would be more impressed if they actually did something with their threats and promises instead of the pandering around that they've become known for.

They need to play hard ball. Enough with the warnings, the promises and rebukes. Enough with the words. Let's see the action. If they are truly serious about what they're doing, they need to leave a mark no one will forget.

No one will take it seriously if they don't. They have talked the talk. Now I want to see the walk. All of it. Good ideas are only good when put into effect. These games need to stop. It's time to initiate the big programs...the kind that will make our points clear for all to see. The kind that will say we're not playing around anymore, and will prove it.

The time for talking is over. Talking is for stalling. Action is for changing. Let's see some action.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yes!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am not saying the videos are legit or they are not. But, I guess, I am abit confused how you can state for certainity they are not. Anonymous is a group, that works together, and separate.

It is also generally considered to be a blanket term for members of certain Internet subcultures, a way to refer to the actions of people in an environment where their actual identities are not known.[3] Copied from Wiki-

Anonymous broadly represents the concept of any and all people as an unnamed collective. As a multiple-use name, individuals who share in the "Anonymous" moniker also adopt a shared online identity, characterized as hedonistic and uninhibited. This is intended as a satirical, conscious adoption of the online disinhibition effect.[12 copied from Wiki-

Anonymous has no leader or controlling party and relies on the collective power of its individual participants acting in such a way that the net effect benefits the group.[16] "Anyone who wants to can be Anonymous and work toward a set of goals..." a member of Anonymous explained to the Baltimore City Paper -copied from WIki

So, reading all this means, anyone is Anonymous, right? Anyone who desires to work with this group, releasing info in the public, is considered Anonymous. This is how I understnad it.

one more copied from WIki: According to self-ascribed members of Anonymous, membership is conditional but easily achieved, being as simple as concealing oneself while performing online activities

So, again, in my eyes, these videos fit the anonymous definition, plus I checked out some other videos to compare, and the only video out of these three that I feel more certain of not being the usual material presented by the Anonymous, 4chan group, would be the last video. But, I do not know, as I stated initially if these are legit or not, but it is comparitive and it does fit into the definition of the Anonymous group.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The wording is obscure? Why all this Canadian press stuff?

Here too:

www.winnipegfreepress.com...

I smiled at her as sweetly as I could and continued on my way. I had just left an interview with a cheerful man named Frank A. Rose who has been deputized by Hillary Clinton to be America's new ambassador to outer space.

Should Michelle Rosenthal somehow not win the presidency, Frank Rose is the man who will have to ensure that peace prevail in Heaven. This sounds like a full-time job; somebody at the Bureau of Mines will have to tranquilize Hades.

Formally, Frank A. Rose is the deputy assistant secretary for space and defence policy in the bureau of arms control, verification and compliance of the Department of State, and America's lead negotiator at discussions that are supposed to lead to a new international code of conduct for outer space activities. Despite his celestial portfolio, Rose is neither a Star Trek aficionado nor a former astronaut. In fact, at age 40, the ambassador to outer space is much too young to remember America's trans-lunar glory days at all.

Here they used the word, "formally" in the position you said, now something new.

So just what is going on?
edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Are they just too cheap to buy their own cattle or what?

Humans could have done it to make the public think that aliens did which doesn't make the best sense but would a little.

Many of the cattle abductions the cattle went missing, so if aliens did it some cattle would be in the underground bases, and rememeber about 8,000 cattle were abducted by aliens in 10 years, because 2,000 of them were done by humans. At the time it was easy to distinguish human activity with the mysterious activity - even when humans had invisible helicopter that made no noise. So if aliens did it, they were bold in showing us that they were here and we could do nothing about them experimenting with earth life, which would make us thankful for the abductions since they didn't treat us like the cattle. And I am not sure they would create some place to take the bodies of 8,000 cattle, they were probably way to busy for that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well something seems to be up. Morningmayan has quite a good positive wake up and stand up channel.

And this is rather recent.
U.S. Deputizes First Earth Space Ambassador

Edmonton Journal Article:

www.edmontonjournal.com...

did you even read the article you provided a link too. you can give him whatever title you want but his job is to keep an eye on china and start to draw up rules about blowing up old satelites in space.
edit on 1-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Does anybody know this is from the same anon ?

How many different anon's are there?

Are they all together, working together or just all using the same handle ?

People act like it's a known group now just because they give us a name.

One video could be legit, followed by 10 fakes, mixed in another real and 4 more fakes and all we get is confusion.

I hope this is real, I really do, I mean I know we aren't alone , it's obvious and has been for my whole life, but lets just see how things unfold. Nobody knows if the real anon posted this or not.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I still cannot figure out for the life of me.....why this post has so many flags
w out any proof that this is actually Anon, OR that they actually have ANYTHING of merit....

It is disturbing to me , the vast number of people who will jump in like lemmings and buy into things
w out thought..........

And usually these people are calling all of US sheep.........

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Did you even read this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just above yours?

I scanned that article and read this one.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This sounds just like some of the beings involved in Aquarius back in '66. They've been around a long time, why rock the boat now with disclosure?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by soulshn

Does anybody know this is from the same anon ?

How many different anon's are there?

Are they all together, working together or just all using the same handle ?

People act like it's a known group now just because they give us a name.

One video could be legit, followed by 10 fakes, mixed in another real and 4 more fakes and all we get is confusion.

I hope this is real, I really do, I mean I know we aren't alone , it's obvious and has been for my whole life, but lets just see how things unfold. Nobody knows if the real anon posted this or not.

there is nothing 'anon' about this message. look around the video messages and the youtube account and you will see it is simply the GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT using the anon name to get more attention.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yuppers, 2012 is going to be an interesting year. Bout all I would like to say is: When it is time you will know!

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join