It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have to agree with other people on here, I think this is BS. Anonymous has done some wonderful work but the very fact that they are anonymous make it so anyone can be anonymos. I can go right now and make a video from anonymous stating that the moon is made of cheese and giant mole rats rule the underworld, just because I can make that video does not make it true. But for real the moon is made of cheese and giant mole rats do rule the underworld.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Yes. We are blinded. We have a chance now to evolve. The Entheogens that brought us language and consciousness are finally being re-discovered. I have been to space, I have seen the past and the future, I have become even more aware, somewhat hopeful yet somewhat frightened of our future. Iboga and Ayahuasca and other entheogens are responsible for our evolution, they opened that window to the real reality our brains have been blocked to by criminalization of these substances and mass media. I think that things could be changing, more people are awakening. Hopefully if the aliens ever do arrive, they will know who has experienced this sort of enlightenment and have the drive of to evolve past this consumption, greed and hate so many people have these days.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What does NASA have to do with extra dimensions? Are they sending out probes to parallel universes?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Ok so I don't know if these are from Anonymous or not but rather than people just shouting that these videos are fake do a little research to see if it could be possible. It took me about all of 1 minute to do a quick google search to find this article on NASA and JPL being hacked many many times in the last 2 years. I remember reading about it and like I said I don't know if it is Anonymous but I feel it could be very real and here is why.

Hacker attacks have repeatedly penetrated NASA computers in the past, stealing user information from dozens of employees and gaining control over key networks at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge, according to a federal report.

In written comments submitted to Congress this week, NASA Inspector General Paul K. Martin noted that between 2010 and 2011 the agency reported 5,408 computer security breaches, resulting in the spread of destructive software or unauthorized access to computer systems.

The inspector general also noted that NASA was victimized 47 times in 2011 by particularly stealthy and sophisticated attacks from well-funded sources hoping to steal or modify computers without detection. One such attack involved hackers from Chinese Internet addresses gaining access to networks at JPL

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Now like I said i don't know if this is from Anonymous but something could be very true in the videos. This came out on March 2nd and it would take awhile to go through all the data that would have been taken from both NASA and JPL.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There's only one thing I want to know. Why don't they just release the information? What's the delay?

Just release the information instead of making a video saying that you're eventually going to release it. Or is this just a stunt to rustle peoples Jimmies?

My Jimmies are somewhat rustled after watching that video. It made me kind of anxious to know if they really do have information.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is not even anon. No, this isn't the masters of puppets fabricated legend. What it is my friends, is the exact manifestation that they assumed would occur knowing all to well that some renigade sheoplized copy cats would take over their dirty work for them and only add to the chaos and disinformation. Read between the Lies. ~$heopleNation
edit on 1-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't understand why these groups blow the element surprise, making pre-announcements and "teasers" of what they are gonna release. It's stupid!!! If you are gonna make TSHTF, do it quickly and silenty. What's the point in saying "Hey guys we have stuff and we're gonna put it out soon"???

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yeah I think it's just BS. They are just trying to get people all worked up. If they really did have legitimate information they would dump it for all the world to see.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ANON...ASA!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A while back, I was reading up on and listening to videos about how extra-terrestrials or extra-dimensional beings were going to be arriving on the planet and there were going to be all these drastic changes, etc. I certainly believe in other life, outside of the planet and/or in other dimensions, but I've become hesitant to accept these sorts of things on belief. That would be great if this happens, but it's hard to get my hopes up again after getting all excited about it before, hearing again and again 'Huge changes are just about to happen. It's already started," and then nothing particularly happening. Hopefully something comes of this though, of course. We'll just see.
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
They won't release the information as long as it goes viral. So its up to us to make it so.

Share it with your friends and foes and let it take the maximum number of hits on youtube.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
These videos can be easily faked and there is no way to know if this is from any real member of the inner circle of Anonymous.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
First video seems legit. It repeats a message directed at NASA which they would understand, most likely from some source of confidential info, then they address the public. The message is two fold.

Definitely interesting to see what's going to happen.
edit on 1-5-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

I would like to talk more about this with you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't think these are official, I can't find any proof that these are official anonymous videos.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
They won't release the information as long as it goes viral. So its up to us to make it so.

Share it with your friends and foes and let it take the maximum number of hits on youtube.

So thats all its for.

Hits.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Very interesting thread.

Sometimes a fake video can reveal more faces than opposed to a real one. Know what I mean?

These videos are all fake and not from ANON, so much is clear, at least to me. The political language they use sounds similar but is full of flaws which I do not expect from the real Anon. Poor quality video, animation....etc

So whats so interesting to me, you may ask, or not?

To me it shows the strength Anon has. Just look at the reply and flags rate only by mentioning their name.

Gov puppets here on ATS (not naming any1 and avoiding direct confrontation) are out in force. The discrediting tactic is still the most efficient way to fight groups like wikileaks, anon...etc. Believe me when I tell you that all gov agencies of the world are represented on sites like ATS. Why? Because believers (even blind ones) are the real army of Anon or Wikileaks. Discrediting believers discredits also automatically those groups. Its efficient if done right, and it worked before and it will work again.

Wikileaks = Anon (Wikileaks's Army) = Believers (Soldiers)

Basic principle that works beautifully. What can we do to stop these disinfo agents spreading lies? Well go back and read the whole thread and you will see that there are people trying hard to expose the videos as fake and with that clearing Anon's name. Those are the soldiers I'm talking about and proud of. Well done guys. As they get better with spreading lies, we are getting better to expose them. Not all of us, but enough to have the right effect.

PS: Groups like Wikileaks/Anon are crucial to our current societies. Keep them UP.

Thanks for your time.
StringTh

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Anonymous is not a set group, learn this distinction from other groups, corporations etc.

Any one of us can post a video representing "Anonymous" and be part of that connection. However, as others who associate with the non-group Anonymous it will be up to everyone to judge your validity.

Anonymous is not your own personal army. It is a representation of unrelated persons who at times wish to work together for a common goal or purpose. They do not wish to stay together or may have differing ideals on many subjects but band together when a goal is common enough to fight for.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

they've used the same theme since their very first anonymous video... lol
the fact that you care about what cartoon they use and not the message says something about you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Always gives me the creeps when Anonymous describe themselves as 'Legion' at the end of their messages, since this is how the demons in a possessed man describe themselves to Jesus when he asks who is in there.

Is this this on purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join