It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made them do a 180 when discussing abortion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Came across this video a while back and thought it was worth posting. Even if you don't agree with Mr. Comfort, you've got to admit that he has a compelling argument.

Initially, I thought that the message of the video was that the youth of today are shockingly unaware of who Hitler was and the atrocities he committed. He draws a shocking parallel that does at least compel thought, if not change your opinion entirely. This is a fresh take on a topic in which we all to often hear the same opinions and outlooks. Looking forward o your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I hate being this guy.. but this has been posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for my thoughts on abortion while I am here. I personally think if it's for reasons like not ready, or in school it's a little selfish, but I support a woman's right to do it because I am not a woman and can't really have a true opinion.

I mean it is selfish because there are options outside of ending the life, BUT If that is what they want that is their right.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

one slick psyop!

this is kinda funny but really just an exercise of using leading questions for a particular out come ....

Hitler compared to abortion .... HA HA HA the righties are really stretching now!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks! I did a search with all the keywords I could think of but I didn't come up with anything. Oh well, just glad its on the boards here. Mods, feel free to close. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This guy is a joke and doesn't understand that humans bred selectively to get a banana to look as the way it does

Comparing women that get abortion to Hitler is ridiculous and insulting

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
again, people need to make up there own mind and stop trying to convert people to there way of thinking. Abortion is legal because people need it and use it, that is that. If you disagree with it, dont have one, but stop trying to tell others how to live their lives.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlboroRedCowgirl

I've made duplicate threads too.

To find it all you needed to search for was "180 movie" and it's the first thing that pops up. Rather than the headline I just type the most relevant details and I generally have no problems with the search.

top topics

join