It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If one of the major '08 candidates was a Manchurian Candidate and a female, Second Bureau, MSS officer was discovered sitting in the front row, middle seat, of each of his rallies, that would be the biggest conspiracy of them all, wouldn't it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How about the whole Rex 84/Garden Plot thing? I mean, it's pretty effing scary that their are consistent and persistent reports/rumours of concentration camps operating with the USA's mainland detaining 'undesirables'. Surely that counts as pretty hefty conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallyhuman
To ease the minds of people like me who want to know more about the JFK assasination,a man named James Files or James Sutton claims to have fired the fatal shot that killed JFK and he fired it from the grassy knoll so he claims.I am not sure of his validity but you can google his name or names and find out that he was associated with the mafia back in 1963.It will also let you find out about him and his story.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by totallyhuman]

I do not believe Files fired the fatal headshot, if any shots. Do you really believe the "Powers That Be" would allow the shooters of JFK to live to possibly talk about it. Roselli, Trafficante, and Hoffa were silenced because of their involvement, as were almost all who had 1st hand knowledge. Why would they let Files live to talk about it. They wouldn't have. He'd have been one first to be silenced.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My top 10 real conspiracies are as follows:
1. The JFK Assassination. For the obvious reasons that no matter who was really behind it, Oswald was used as a patsy to throw everyone esle off the trail of those who were behind it.
2. The RFK assassination. For many of the same reasons that while Sirhan Sirhan may have been programmed to take a part in the assassination, the fatal shot has been proved to have entered RFK's skull from behind his right ear. This makes it impossible for Sirhan Sirhan to have fired the fatal shot as he was in front of Kennedy, and several feet in front of him at that.
3. The MLK assassination, because the FBI never investigated the Raoul character, nor did they look into the $50,000 offer to pay anyone who would kill him from a business/klan consortium from St. Louis, Missouri.
4. The Lincoln assassination. The governmenmt hid evidence that some members of the government may have been involved in putting John Wilkes Booth up to it.
5. Iran/Contra. The government broke it's promise not to negotiate with nations who supported terrorism while we allowed the Contras to import drugs into this country with the help of the CIA.
6. Project Paperclip. When the U.S. imported wanted Nazi War Criminals into this country to help us in the early Cold War years against the Soviet Union.
7. MK/ULTRA. Using U.S. citizens as guinea pigs in drug experiments, most often without their permission or knowledge.
8. Voterscam 2000. When votes in Florida and other states were discounted because of "chards" that weren't pushed all the way off, thus nullifying those votes in Florida which had been cast for Democratic Presidential candidate Al Gore.
9. Roswell. The place that started it all for Government coverups of UFO's, Aliens, and experimental aircraft that later became the stealth bomber and fighter.
10. Castro. For having tried with the Mob and anti-Castro Cubans to assassinate him and for having kept the embargo going against Cuba since shortly after he took over Cuba and announced that he was a Communist.
There are other conspiracies which I could have put here. But these, I feel, are among the most notorious that this Government, under both Republican's and Democrat's, has participated in.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
There is a saying that "two people can keep a secret when one of them is dead", or alternate, "it's not a secret if more than one person knows". That would make conpiracies 'open secrets'. So how can they're really be conspiracies without every one finding out? Paranoia is becoming fashionable.

Well..

I know this was said a long time ago... but it is one of those foibles that enables apathy in thought.

Two or more people can keep a secret when it is in their interests to do so....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
what about the JFK conspiracy?? That has to be up there in the all time great conspiracies.

Warren Commission report was a bunch of crap but sounded technically feasable with experts telling everyone about the "Magic Bullet" theory. You just have to watch the film and see the final headshot to know that he was hit in the head from a forward angle to the right it appears in my opinion. The back of your head doesn't blowout if you're shot from behind. Governments have been involved in conspiracies since their inception.

Am in total agreement, I would also add Gulf Of Tonkin and Amelia Earhart to the list. Still it is a great thread on the conspiracies listed.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well posted John Bull.

I fear you have forgotten a rather bigger conspiracy though -

The Gulf of Tonkin incident.

The parallels between Vietnam and Iraq are scary.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I agree. It is well posted.

However, the biggest danger, I think, is acting alone.

The 50,000
Easy as A-B-C One of the biggest dangers is acting alone. Look at it this way, there are 135,000 folks on ATS, we can reach the other 300 million folks in the U.S. and also the 6 billion people in the world.

A – we need to get on the same page, all 6 billion of us.
To my last count, there are only about 50,000 sociopathic & pathological idiots running the whole show.

B - I've done my best to identify them (see No 1) See No. 1 -- Top 3 unknown conspiracies: www.abovetopsecret.com... Go to interlocking fed directorate charts.

C - Then we need to make sure as many people as possible are told about ALL ATS info ASAP www.abovetopsecret.com... .Then, as a household brand, ATS folks need to tell the other 300 million folks in the U.S. and 6 billion worldwide, that we need to hold the 50,000 accountable, such as by divesting them and de-mind-controlling them.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
the best conspiracies are the ones that are never known. so truly the best one that has been perpetrated against the public in this world is MIND CONTROL. it is a conspiracy that virtually no one will accept, they all want to believe that they all have there own minds and nothing can alter it.
it is the one conspiracy that everyone on this planet should know about but the public just have a closed mind to it. just how strong mind control is today no one really knows, or it seems cares about.
[edit on 7-7-2005 by andy1033]

Quoted for absolute truth. More people need to be accepting of the influences; especially if they want to be able to dilute their effects.

Historian accepted conspiracies are just a subset of Real Conspiracies.
In consideration of what was quoted, this can be an enlightening thread to certain groups of people.
It was also a nice read of details for me - thank you to the OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The greatest conspiracy ever perpetrated would be the one in which bankers created banking legislation... specifically, the lie sold to the public that the Federal Reserve would be a part of the government and work for the people.

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I can think of hundreds more! you cant have the top 10 conspiracies if you aint seen them all. I could tell you about 10000s of conspiracies that few ever get to hear about.it takes a life time of work to uncover every conspiracy that ever took place.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
great thread, glad I found it

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have a conspiracy theory thats probably over the wall. I've always watched videos on Utube, like everybody else. I've heard their suing the maker of Youtube for copyrights. Just a bunch of wacky kids wanting to entertain people. I even have a "my space" site where I've put a couple of Utube videos on. I'll admit there political, one is bush being an ass, and the other was when Supreme Court Justice Scalia was being interviewed on 60 minutes and said, "torture is not punishment". Everybody saw it. When I posted it, Utube literally shut down my sound. No sound. Not on my webpage,(but I could hear my song). I wasn't supid enough to think my computer was messed up. I just went to every site that had the highest, (you have to have this installed on your computer to hear this) level there was, and had no problem hearing anything. Went to Utube, clicked on anything to hear sound....nothing. E-mailed them. Nothing. So, I googled the origins of Utube. Its a Huge tubing CORPORATION. They have their hands in everything from tubes to biotechnical STUFF, and their sponsors are other MAJOR CORPORATIONS who are also into drilling for oil in the Artic. One of their sponsors has offices ALL OVER THE WORLD. Then I had to ask myself, why would these people that are so powerful and controlling our enviorment care about what a bunch of wacky kids all over the world think? Why fight so passionatly over such an irrelevant site, if your that powerful....................I think I answered my own question. The creater of YouTube was obviously a sinister character that had to be stopped. That villans name was Jawed Karim, who suggested a "dating website everybody could use" in the mid 90's. He sold it to Google in 2006. I hope google is clean. I'm tired of looking into the faces (specifically the eyes) of these "fat,white wealty bastards" during this election and seeing nothing but panic while sweat drips off their round bald faces. Do other people see that if you don't have anything to hide, you shouldn't have "that look". I don't know. Maybe its just me. I started menopausing a couple of weeks ago and having epiphanies all over the place. They won't stop. I'd just like to be reassured I'm not sliding off my cracker like my family thinks. To end though, if there is a conspiracy for a New World Order, what better way then to "monitor" what people say in their blogs on the site they go on. Perfect control on what your next move would be. Maybe.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe that there are MANY conspiracies, but that many of them flow into each other. The following link is my humble attempt to tie some of them together... Read this info at your own ristk... ;o)

[link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
polio and small pox vaccinations in the late 60's that actually contained monkey viral loads that lead to the massive cancer epidemic...Also nuclear radioactivity fall out all over the western United States from testing in the Nevada desert...and the leakage from the INEL plant into the aquifer that has lead to huge cancer rates in Southern Idaho.

I would also add the assault on the 60's / 70's hippie peace movement and the assasination of John Lennon.

Oh, and the Bush Family...god, there is a whole list of things just right there...

Oh, and yet another major thing: let us not forget the genetic alterations...of course that brings right back to Prescot Bush and the Nazi's...

The truth is out there, all you have to do is find it!

[edit on 16-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've hear fews thanks for the info mate

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartanious

It was probably a Lyre.

Okay, first time I had to do this to not have a one liner. Uh, let's see... The World Is A Stage And I'm Just A Stagehand! That should do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To the person who wrote in about teapot dome, that happened in the 1920's, not during FDR's presidency, just thought I'd let you know

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I like this post a lot. I don't generally believe a lot of conspiracy theories, but I definitely would not say that they don't exist. In fact, I think it helps disprove some conspiracy theories. Most of these were known about pretty soon after they happened, yet all the modern ones claim that they are being kept perfectly secret. How could any government, especially now with better cameras, the internet, the ability to contact someone anywhere in the world, etc. keep something that big secret? Any way, thanks for the post!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join