It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Real Conspiracies.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow!

I was looking on the website www.... freeamerican.com and I came upon this video and it floored me. This is the ultimate conspiracy video discussion. Check out the information this C..I..A man has about the Bush family, the Clintons, Oliver North, etc. and how our government operates behind the scenes.

Presidential Secrets: former C..I..A Operative Chip Tatum Speaks

That is video.google.com...:017022329087883847971&hl=en

That is (http://) plus video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4217457994226676654&q=source:017022329087883847971&hl=en in case the post doesn’t show the previous address spelled out.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBDeviL

My understanding in 1941 there was someone in the Gov. that was that wanted to make sure that Japan did not attack Russia as it would likely not stand against Hitler and Japan together. So the focus was to follow a seven point plan that see us as a target first. As the public was against all war. I have seen the long list of information that leads me to think more they knew that Pearl would be the target. Regardless things do not always go as well as what was seen as intended. They did not know the Japs could make torpedoes float or how well they were trained. Note the white house just dumped it on the leaders at Pearl to cover up intel.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would have voted for having the "Lies and Truths about the M/V Estonia Accident" as a top contender.

heiwaco.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

That was a great post. I particularly liked the one that involved Oliver North..

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Soviet Union started a war against Finland by claiming that Finland had attacked them. Google up "mainilan laukaukset"

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
One conspiracy that's never mentioned is the Holodomor.

I wonder why.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
what about the JFK conspiracy?? That has to be up there in the all time great conspiracies.

Warren Commission report was a bunch of crap but sounded technically feasable with experts telling everyone about the "Magic Bullet" theory. You just have to watch the film and see the final headshot to know that he was hit in the head from a forward angle to the right it appears in my opinion. The back of your head doesn't blowout if you're shot from behind. Governments have been involved in conspiracies since their inception.
oh come on, no on can keep a secret that long

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
IN KEEPING WITH THE SPIRIT AND INTENT OF THIS ---PARTICULAR--- KIND OF CONSPIRACY THREAD, I present ( drumrolllllll) ta'da !
The Shakespere conspiracy.
Did Francis Bacon write the Shakespeare works? www.uwgb.edu... (The author says that, for sheer longevity, "no conspiracy theory can match" this'un, but This author solves the mystery. Case closed!) ( ? )

[edit on 25-3-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

JFK is the biggest conspiracy ever! Where is that on the list? I think the Julius Caeser is a very good conspiracy also

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just learned that ravens and rats and invading plants are taking over the Mojave Desert to the exclusion of normal desert critters like Tortoises. The Tortoises they say are almost endangered. Is this a conspiracy to save the Tortoises. Why should anyone care about tortoises? It does seem like a conspiracy to me.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My brother tells me there's a Colonel Sanders conspiracy about the new Grilled Chicken that in fact the Colonel had this ready for market 30 years ago but it got shelved after he died. Only the recent Atkins stuff and El Pollo Loco caused em to dust off the less greasy product. I think it's good for America and will save some lives actually. But, I love the smell of a bucket of fried KFC and biscuitts and cold slaw and gravy. MMMMMMMMM

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'll give you another "Real Conspiracy"... Last October; the 1st. Brigade Combat Team, of the 3rd.Infantry.Div., who's members have "Steeled Themselves", under the duress, of 36 Grinding months of urban combat in "Bagdad"!!!... Have been assigned to "US Army Group North", and tasked to quell any and all "Civil Disturbances" that might arise! This potentially "Traitorous Act", action; probably instigated by "B.O." supporters, prior to elections, is in "DIRECT VIOLATION of the POSSE COMITATUS ACT of 1878", and most likely the first "Salvo" in the current administrations plan, to set up a "Police State"! Don't know about you, but this smells just like "Germany 1932-1933"! The situation here and now is similar, but Not near as "GRIM"! What is next??? "BOGestapo"! Anybody with any sense, should be concerned!... PS: Don't believe, see the "Army Times" of October, 2008! There was a later addendum,: where the Procedures and Equipment they were to use, was "Down-Played"! Regards, to All, AZLTCUSAR, Disabled-Retired

[edit on 11-5-2009 by mursilis]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello All. this is my second ever post. you may find it of some value. the british writer/journalist David Aaronovitch has a new book out called 'Voodoo Histories:the role of conspiracy theory in modern history'. i watched his interview on the BBC recently and he quite firmly believes that conspiracy theorists are wasting their time. his new book covers all,dare i say,the usual suspects and he is in no doubt that they all have little weight. my lasting impression of him,is a bit like richard dawking,he KNOWS this will sell because it will annoy many. anyone read this yet? it would be amusing of a pro on here could read his book and send him a public [point by point] reply that withers his points. cheers.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
no MK-Ultra? what's this world coming to..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John bull 1

That those are a lot of really good theories and informative... but what about modern ones? Like the one's we are currently living and experiencing? Don't you think those ones are worth pointing out since we are living through them?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
WWIII: Will America be Invaded?

Yesterday, after googling the terms "invasion of the U.S.," my research buddy found a site called RED DAWN: ASIAN MILITARY INVASION OF USA? This web page has several posts describing the future invasion of the U.S. by Asian forces, peoples dreams describing the same, and an Excerpt from George Washington's angelic vision at Valley Forge in 1777 containing vivid mental pictures of a horrible WWIII on American soil.

The reason I feel I need to bring this to light again is because after posting one of the paragraphs found on the page, I remembered a story that was circulating from Rosalind Peterson, February 21, 2009 @ NewsWithViews.com describing war games and weapons testing by the U.S. Navy and their desire to expand the training range to 5 northwestern states.

"The United States Navy and the U.S. Department of Defense have decided that their Northwest Training Range Complex, in the State of Washington, should be expanded, and have devised a draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), dated December 2008, for public review and comment. The expansion of their area of operation will include all of the State of Washington, all of the State of Oregon, part of the state of Idaho, and Northern California. This area will also include large areas of the Pacific Ocean from California to Washington. (The map designating this program area also extends throughout Northern California to the San Francisco Bay Area under a “warning area” designation.)" NWV

Recent news articles revealing the Navy's push forward

US Navy seeks to boost practice exercises off West Coast, in region
Seattle Times - Mar 8, 2009
In a separate project, the Navy plans to increase the size of several areas, including in Puget Sound and off the Washington coast, used for testing new ...
All 2 related - Related web pages

Environmentalists decry Navy training plan
MarketWatch - MarketWatch - Mar 8, 2009
SEATTLE, Mar 8, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- The US Navy says it wants to increase practice exercises off the West Coast, drawing criticism from environmental ...
All 2 related - Related web pages
The Michael Report

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49d8ab5955c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have always thought that the "Satan's Sphinx" theory had some merit behind it.

No one knows exactly what it is, other than the fact that it's some sort of govt. banned video. Some claim it's a secret govt. video containing 24-hours of brutal WWII PoW torture/murder complete with audio that was constructed by pyschologists to break down prisoners and make them talk.

Satan's Sphinx is really hard to research though, because there's almost no evidence of it on the web. Most pages referencing it get deleted-- I'm serious: google it and you'll find an abnormally low number of hits. One page, to be exact.

Anyone know anything about this? Most of the stuff I know comes from people who were in the military and heard whispers of it. However, this doesn't sound terribly far-fetched to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49d8ab5955c.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha so true. Stripped away they're just frail old men.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join