It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

It's a joke, son.

I find no humor in it.

An Eye for an Eye leaves everyone blind.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I am glass is half full kind of guy at least that will finally be the end that liberals can play the race card.

If the whole world was blind.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Rasberry Winereply to post by neo96

Rasberry Wine

Hope That helps,

Mr medient

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Your former musician friend reminds me of alot of guys I (used to) know.

Blaming the system for their own issues, having long scraggly hair and wearing rock band T shirts at the age of 40, drunk / wasted 24/7, raging at everyone and anyone for their own issues.

Ted Nugent is the Poster Child of THE LOSER.

Guess what guys - even if 'the system' was suddenly morphed to your liking - you will probably STILL BE a loser.

The only place where you can be King is in some crappy dive tavern with others just like you. King Of The Turds. Wow.

And you still don't have a job and are drunk all the time. Yeah, I know, it's not your fault. It's Tehs Gheys, Women, Blacks, everybody *but you*.

THE BEST thing I ever did for myself is distancing myself from these people. Whiners and losers and drunks. Period.

Yeah and *I* now have the success that they so covet. How? Because I left the taverns and got my ass in school and worked and developed an open mind. All the things they REFUSE to do.

Ted Nugent "fan" = LOSER in my book. It's not 1975 and you can't be a bitchy wasted teenager forever. Worse are the ones who think he's got something to say on politics. That's the mark of a hard core idiot

Look at what he's resorted to saying on this - he'll be dead or in jail? Over something that has little bearing on him? Typical. Blaming others for his weakness. KING OF THE LOSERS!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If this didn't get him trouble, well what can?

Telling the Pres he(Ted) has something for him to suck on... a machine gun, to an audience?
I am still surprised he never got a visit from that one.
Interview
edit on 18-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Over the top, but Ted Nugent seems to be that way. I watched an interview with him last year and was very surprised at how well informed & well spoken he was. Didn't expect that.

Statement he made - yep a little grandiose there, but there was a strange confluence of events.

1. To say he's an ardent supported of gun rights just doesn't cover it all.
2. Michigan passed a law forcing small farmers & folks like Ted to kill all pigs that don't fit the "big Ag" pink breed
3. Ted culled his pigs to avoid a visit from whoever is enforcing Big Ag's business.
4. Then came the armed raids on farms:

It (State of Michigan - added) has now begun armed raids on farms, leading to the killing of dozens of non-compliant heritage hogs.
americanvisionnews.com...
5. So if I were Ted, I'd be expecting some armed raids on my gun cache if Obama gets a 2nd term too.

Ted's take on it:

“Every reference I made, whether it’s a shot across the bow or targeting the enemy, it always ended the sentence with ‘in November at the voter booth,’” he said on the show. “I’m not trying to diminish the seriousness of this, because if the Secret Service are doing it they are serious. They are dedicated and I will be as polite and supportive as I possibly can be, which will be thoroughly.” Read more: www.politico.com...

Too far? Probably. His meaning? Probably anticipating raids, like we've seen for raw milk and now pigs of the wrong color, happening to now-legal gun owners.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I usually like Ted but he is just showing blind support for the GOP here. Yeah Obomney will save the constitution LOL! Come on Ted get a grip....
edit on 18-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is my Savior; I don'[t usually do this but I will give you a prophecy about Ted Nugent.

He will actually go on to reveal he is in cahoots with Ultra right wing Ex-Soviets who themselves are
ultra left wing Americans.

That' complicated; but Ted Nugent will burn in the press and will have a nervous breakdown because he can't comprehend how much crap is about to hit the fan.

I don't have any credentials to back this up other than my Lord Jesus Christ.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Ted Nugent is Unstable and will blow 2012!

Originally posted by hawkiye
I usually like Ted but he is just showing blind support for the GOP here. Yeah Obomney will save the constitution LOL! Come on Ted get a grip....
edit on 18-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yeah it is a joke considering you hail from Canada commenting but hey feel free.

It's an international forum, you're going to get international response. Besides, I've been listening to the Motor City Madman since before you were born. In Canada, no less! That gives me a right to an opinion on both counts.

Read some P.J. O'Rourke. I've been reading him since before you were born, too.

I guess OWS did...sometimes context is everything when invoking a cultural meme. You might want to explore some of that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah well international responses are meaningless that's like me commenting on Harper it has no value.

For the record i was born in 70 so i think i have been around the block once or twice.

I do love the elitist attitude and sit there and say your OPINIONS are more important than a citizen talking about other citizens from his own country.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Memes are like donuts, they are disgusting

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Yeah it is a joke considering you hail from Canada commenting but hey feel free.

It's an international forum, you're going to get international response. Besides, I've been listening to the Motor City Madman since before you were born. In Canada, no less! That gives me a right to an opinion on both counts.

Read some P.J. O'Rourke. I've been reading him since before you were born, too.

I guess OWS did...sometimes context is everything when invoking a cultural meme. You might want to explore some of that.

Does that mean OWS is a meme?

Or should I retreat to my homo trollicus cave?

Hope you answer,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ted Nugent is a fraud!

As far as his life long anti alcohol stance, it is a complete fraud.

I saw Nugent live in the late 70's and throughout the concert he made sure everybody in the crowd saw him drinking away from a Jack Daniels bottle. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that the bottle contained no alcohol (probably ice tea).

But why on earth would you want thousands of young people to think that you were chugging down some whiskey during the entire show????

edit on 4/18/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Booth
Oswald
Hinkley

OH. never thought of that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well there was a conspriacy if i ever saw one Booth Hinkley and Oswald first letters of each name spells the current potus initials.

Yikes!
edit on 18-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well there was a conspriacy if i ever saw one Booth Hinkley and Oswald first letters of each name spells the current potus initials.

Yikes!
edit on 18-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

DaaaaaNG

I don't think mentally he can take four more years, seriously.
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by stanguilles7

Nugent is a typical modern Republican. Claims he wants small government, then votes for someone like Bush or Romney. He's a moron who can only see an "R" after someone's name, and he's been brainwashed into voting for that.

Sometimes it shames me that he is the most visible supporter of the RKBA. Why can't we get Joe Mantegna out there championing the cause? I have no idea of his political leanings, he doesn't broadcast them at all. However, he is a smart and articulate man. He is also a Chicago born kid that ended up being a very respected competitive shooter and collector.

Guys like Nugent make me sick. He really does more harm than good to any cause.
edit on 18-4-2012 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
TED FOR PREZ

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anyone that doesn't think Ted is an idiot hasn't looked into this guy enough.

Google what he thinks of having sex with under-aged girls or how he avoided the draft.

Ted Nugent is no patriot.

And, his music is horrible.

edit on 19-4-2012 by corusso because: wasn't done

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by corusso
Anyone that doesn't think Ted is an idiot hasn't looked into this guy enough.

Google what he thinks of having sex with under-aged girls or how he avoided the draft.

Ted Nugent is no patriot.

And, his music is horrible.

edit on 19-4-2012 by corusso because: wasn't done

Oh so send the SS after him *secret service*
the guys who have sex with underage prostitutes
in columbia... An eye for an eye right?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah well international responses are meaningless that's like me commenting on Harper it has no value.
For the record i was born in 70 so i think i have been around the block once or twice. I do love the elitist attitude and sit there and say your OPINIONS are more important than a citizen talking about other citizens from his own country.

Say what you want about Steve-O, and as far as an international perspective goes, I'm sure the frog in the pot and the the guy watching the water come to a boil have two entirely different viewpoints, both germane to the issue at hand.

Age? Just commenting that I have been observing the antics of Mellow Ted and P.J. since before you were a zygote, and perhaps have a different perspective as I was part of the society that spawned them.

Is it elitist to have an opinion? Only in a society that doesn't bother to. Now I'm not saying that my opinions are more important than yours...I'm just saying that in my opinion (I'm entitled, eh?)...I'm right.

Originally posted by mrmedinet
Memes are like donuts, they are disgusting
Does that mean OWS is a meme?

Truth is that I was referring to the concept of 'eat the rich' as absurdist commentary that has been adopted by a culture, but certainly OWS is a meme as well. If I can provide a wiki definition...OWS is a perfect example.

A meme is "an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture." A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures en.wikipedia.org...

(And while donuts may be disgusting...they sure are tasty.)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join