It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ted aint too bright. I thought he was cool back in high school then after learning a few of his songs, realized they were all Beatles songs rearranged. Just another rich guy shooting up all the deer to make sausage with to impress chicks.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Romney is just like Obama in all the key areas.

OK, in that case what does it matter who Nugent supports?

But railing against the 'inherent evils' of peanut m&m's while saying you prefer regular m&m's shows hypocrisy.

No it doesn't. Peanut M&M's and regular M&M's are not the same. In fact, they have a substantial difference. I don't like peanut M&M's, so given the choice I will always buy regular.

Does that make me prejudiced against peanuts?

Your theory only makes sense if Romney and Obama we're in agreement on every single issue, if they echoed each other on every point like a parrot. But that's not even close to being the case. From what I've seen there's more than enough difference between them to warrant a choice.

Then, please, by all means show me all the ways Romney is different, in terms of actual policy than Obama.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
why not kill him tommorrow ? i am not advocating killing him tommorrow , but mr nugents claim strikes me of fearmongering hyperbole

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What a clown

Well, I guess Ted will be either dead or in jail by the end of this year...what a shame.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Anybody care to try to dig up the list for all the celibritards who were going to move out of the country if Bush was elected in 2004 &/or 2008? Off the top of my head, there was Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, and Vince D'Onfrio, who actually did flop around on the floor like a trout after the '04 election.

I think it's within the realm of probability that The Freakin' Nuge will be dead or in jail by the end of the year, no matter who wins the election.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I think it's within the realm of probability that The Freakin' Nuge will be dead or in jail by the end of the year, no matter who wins the election.

True.

We should be more surprised he isn't there already! Actually, when his TV show first aired, I was extremely surprised to see him still alive and well and functioning somewhat normally, although the more the show aired the more "normal" became a relative term.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And 99.9 percent of us won't give a damn if it's either one. Ted Nugent's ego is almost as big as Donald Trump's...but in Donald's defense...at least he has a functional brain.
edit on 17-4-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Abnd 99.9 percent of us won't give a damn if it's either one. Ted Nugent's ego is almost as big as Donald Trump's...but in Donald's defense...at least he has a functional brain.

It isn't his brain...it's his hair that does the thinking for it. Sadly it his hair's processing power is somewhat limited

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Anybody care to try to dig up the list for all the celibritards who were going to move out of the country if Bush was elected in 2004 &/or 2008? Off the top of my head, there was Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, and Vince D'Onfrio, who actually did flop around on the floor like a trout after the '04 election.

True. Although I dont remember any of them openly suggesting armed revolt against the US government, like Nugent just did, so I'm not sure that's really an apt comparison. extra DIV

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

I really like his take no prisoners style of rock and roll....

But I find it hard to take seriously anyone with a tail!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ted is officially going to be charged as a pedophile then, that's why he's in jail?

Isn't it the definition of ironic that someone who tries to present himself as such a great guy is a pedophile?

Derek

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OMG since when did the Nuge look and sound like Sean Hannity ?
He has been silent for a while now that we have a republican governor here in Michigan that is one step away from a dictator in many respects.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I dont remember any of them openly suggesting armed revolt against the US government, like Nugent just did, so I'm not sure that's really an apt comparison.

Fair enough. In my mind, the comparison is that the (particularly borderline) famous tend to say all kinds of wacky crap just to see their name in the press regardless of the intent to actually follow through with anything. Some of them spout off on the spur of the moment without consideration of where it will end up. They're famous, it doesn't mean they have any sense.

In other news, the Kardashians declared they're going to do complete head-to-toe body shaves if the LHC doesn't find a Higgs boson by Labor Day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

PEDANT: A 'pedophile' is someone attracted to children who have yet to hit puberty.

It is alleged that Nugent has had sex with teenagers, as an adult. And while that is a crime, and likely a bit #ed up, it is NOT pedophilia.

Look it up.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

I dont remember any of them openly suggesting armed revolt against the US government, like Nugent just did, so I'm not sure that's really an apt comparison.

Fair enough. In my mind, the comparison is that the (particularly borderline) famous tend to say all kinds of wacky crap just to see their name in the press regardless of the intent to actually follow through with anything. Some of them spout off on the spur of the moment without consideration of where it will end up. They're famous, it doesn't mean they have any sense.

In other news, the Kardashians declared they're going to do complete head-to-toe body shaves if the LHC doesn't find a Higgs boson by Labor Day.

Totally. As I said in my opening post, this all about publicity to play to a particular demographic.

But the difference is his nonsense crosses a line into threats of violence against the government, which is a crime, last I checked.

Your attempt at a false-comparison smells very either/or partisan, to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Your attempt at a false-comparison smells very either/or partisan, to me.

Not being an olfactory clinician, I'm not qualified to comment on your smelling proclivities. If you smell any partisanship in my degrading "celebrity" commentary regardless of the spin direction, then that's out of my control.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Four supreme court justices don't believe I have a right to self defense? I hope one day I get to witness them being stabbed to death, so I can stand in front of them open carrying my .357 magnum, laughing at their fate.

They are abominations.
edit on 4/18/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Nice family, Advantage???!! Are f-ing kidding me? Which one? The one where he left 2 kids for adoption in the 60s or the 17 year old Hawaiian girl who he had to buy from her dad and adopt her because he was so much older than her. Or maybe it was the child support he had to be sued for?
I must say it was worth it to seeMr Christian Huckabee sing:
I make the p@ssy pure with the stroke of my hand. Hahahaha
He's perfect for the GOP, out of touch, bitter, wants to control the world and could be in jail for threatening the President.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I think Ted should STFU and read his recent history, or just pay a little more attention to who is wiping their a** with what in Michigan.
I love how radical Republicans completely neglect what Bush did to the Constitution.

Both parties are wholly owned by the elites, they are both smokescreens to give the illusion that the people make the choices. The wealthiest people in the world make the decisions - as has been openly stated by the Bilderberg Group. They openly state that the wealthy and government members attend their meetings to decide policy. That has been going on for a long time and it flies in the face of national sovereignty and democracy.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know this guy who is an old rock and roller from the 60's and 70's. He played in some bands you may have heard of, and he certainly enjoyed professional success. He also enjoyed his lifestyle, perhaps a bit too much. Today he is, if not a burnout, certainly permanently altered by the drugs he has done.

The funny thing is that he is the most offensively right wing person I know. This guy, who lived the hippy lifestyle, dodged the draft, and partied with the stars is a hard core Republican. At first I thought it was a pendulum thing, that being so lefty when younger led to him going the opposite direction. But no, as I got to know him, I learned that he was always right wing.

What I finally realized is that he is fundamentally a narcissist. His right wing beliefs come from his "all for me, none for you" attitudes. He sees no contradiction between the moraliity he seeks to impose on others and his own self-indulgence. He is, in essence, the total opposite of a team player -- he is entirely a taker, not a giver.

Once I figured this guy out, I realized I know others like him, though none so extreme. Ted Nugent is the PERFECT example of the type. He wants the right to do any damned thing he wants, any time he wants, but he wants you to conform to his vision of what you should be, which is really just another form of his selfishness. A person like this is either a psychopath or a sociopath, and for the Republicans to align themselves with him in any way is embarrassing and very telling.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join