It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah, it just makes me laugh at the audacity of these attorneys. I guess I'm going to have to quit my NSA job, and my CIA job, and all the players on the Denver Broncos too. Maybe I'll call a press conference.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
He did break several 'rules' he MAY not have broke any laws but he MAY HAVE that is why there is an investigation.

Yes - - Zimmerman did EVERYTHING wrong.

But there is "Letter of the Law". Unfortunately - in this case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by femalepharoe

He took that tag down a few hours after it went up. Probably didn't realize it was on a Black Cultural center and someone clued him into how stupid he was for posting that.

Really he didn't know? The only place on the net he could have found that pic was in reference to the story about how it was a racial attack on a black organization in OH.........he knew exactly where it came from, just like everybody else did.

Unless he's hiding out in OH and he just took pictures of his work. Anything is possible with this man it seems.

edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Trolling.

I believe you are a Zimmerman apologist.

Then you either can't read or you just believe what you want. Either way .. you are wrong.

You said several time 'zimmerman broke no rules we know of'....yes he did.

WE DO NOT KNOW if he broke the law. It's just that simple. WAIT for the police do do
their investigation. This country is NOT supposed to be run by mob mentality.

He broke several rule of his 'neighborhood watch program' .... read the manual see if you can spot out the RULES he broke. Its a good read.

1 - I already asked for someone to post the neighborhood watch program rules from his neighborhood watch. They are all different. No one has.

2 - Even if he didn't follow the neighborhood watch rules - which we don't know if he did or not - that is NOT something that a person gets arrested for. It's STUPIDITY. It's not murder.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sir , you can't keep calling people a troll just because you don't agree with what they are saying.
or rather , can't understand.

- fyi

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Sir , you can't keep calling people a troll just because you don't agree with what they are saying.

- fyi

um sorry to butt in but flyersfan already mentioned more than once i believe that she is in fact a she and not a sir. just sayin.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

on this thread?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not but i thought I would let you all know that zimmerman is not guilty of any crime, that is why he is not in prison.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Deranged74
Im going based on the FACTS we have, the facts that the MSM has nothing to do with.

Sorry to burst your bubble but we have no facts. Everything we know comes from the MSM.

Sir

It's MAAM

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

The MSM made him look like a killer, so lets not jump to conclusions.

Uh, sorry to break it to you sweetie but he MURDERED A CHILD.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I see.

Sorry about that FlyersFan . Conspiracy Nut, I'm sure she's happy to have a knight and shining armor to offer internet protection ;-)

Directly after that I did post that I do not read multiple breakdowns of quotes within someone's statement.

I prefer the conversation or debate form , or even, simply offering statement.
Not someone feeling the need as though they have to fling sharp disjointed retorts at several people.

In any regard - my apologies again - I know how annoying that gets...
edit on 11-4-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I see.

Sorry about that FlyersFan . Conspiracy Nut, I'm sure she's happy to have a knight and shining armor to offer internet protection ;-)

Directly after that I did post that I do not read multiple breakdowns of quotes within someone's statement.

Not someone feeling the need as though they have to fling sharp disjointed retorts at several people.

In any regard - my apologies again - I know how annoying that gets...
edit on 11-4-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

lol not a knight in shining armor just tryin to help a sister out lol just as much tryin to help you as i was her.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Wait.. I don't understand how this makes you think he is probably guilty or has holes in his story? It was said from the beginning he went into hiding. He is probably hiding because there are thousands of people wanting his blood and he might be forced into a production of a trial to appease the masses. He's probably afraid the conclusion to this blockbuster trial is already has the happy ending everyone wants. If it was your life would you trust anyone right now?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sir

It's MA'AM .. not sir. read the thread.

you can't keep calling people a troll just because you don't agree with what they are saying.

... another trolling comment from you. :shk: I've been on ATS long enough to be able to know what the smell of troll crap is when it's around. And yes .. I smell troll ...

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Uh, sorry to break it to you sweetie but he MURDERED A CHILD.

Uh, sorry to break it to you sweetie but WE DON'T KNOW THAT. It could be murder, or manslaughter, or involuntary manslaughter, or stupidity, or self defense. We don't know what happened. The logical thing to do is wait to see what the facts are from the investigation, rather than deciding someone is innocent or guilty based on mob rule mentality.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
He is probably hiding because there are thousands of people wanting his blood and he might be forced into a production of a trial to appease the masses. He's probably afraid the conclusion to this blockbuster trial is already has the happy ending everyone wants. If it was your life would you trust anyone right now?

Excellent. Someone actually posting to the subject of the thread rather than making off topic personal insults that are against the T&C of the site. Yes, GogoVicMorrow ... if my life was being threatened like this and the police/justice dept refused to get involved I would also go underground.

ETA -

Then your actions on this thread are hypocritical. Best take that log out of your own eye before you
attempt to take the splinter you have imagined out of mine.
I am not the topic of this thread.
TRY to stay on topic ... 'Zimmermans attorneys: "We've lost contact with Zimmerman'.

edit on 4/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Trolling.

I believe you are a Zimmerman apologist.

Then you either can't read or you just believe what you want. Either way .. you are wrong.

You said several time 'zimmerman broke no rules we know of'....yes he did.

WE DO NOT KNOW if he broke the law. It's just that simple. WAIT for the police do do
their investigation. This country is NOT supposed to be run by mob mentality.

He broke several rule of his 'neighborhood watch program' .... read the manual see if you can spot out the RULES he broke. Its a good read.

1 - I already asked for someone to post the neighborhood watch program rules from his neighborhood watch. They are all different. No one has.

2 - Even if he didn't follow the neighborhood watch rules - which we don't know if he did or not - that is NOT something that a person gets arrested for. It's STUPIDITY. It's not murder.

Im Trolling because I call you out on things you are wrong about? No, if you can't handle being called out, dont write things that aren't true, and that is what you did. And yes, you are an apologist.

Pot call the kettle black much? You said this .... Then you either can't read or you just believe what you want......I guess you can't read either. Zimmerman did break rules. Live with that. I guess you just don't get that there is difference between rules and laws. Zimmerman for a FACT broke rules of neighborhood watch, we are waiting to see if he broke LAWS....learn to read already.

I posted the neighborhood watch manual from the SPD the one that his neighborhood used in the other zimmerman post. It is very easy to find on the net, or you can go search that post, but just because you say someone hasn't posted it, doesn't make it true. You haven't looked for it seems.

I know he didn't follow neighborhood watch rules, ive read the manual. And you are now twisting words to make it sound like what you wrote was correct. It wasn't.

You said he didn't break any rules...he did.....You said he didn't break any laws, um, how would you know, the investigation is still ongoing. Until the SP comes out and says that you are jumping to conclusions and apologizing for a killer.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Holder Promises Sharpton 'Thorough Review' Of Trayvon Case

Video of Holder speaking, so you can't claim it is a lie.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
How are these "Zimmerman's attorneys"? He never met with them. He never paid a retainer. By that logic, Gisele Bündchen is my girlfriend, and I'm formally announcing today that I am breaking up with her.

Navy, we don't know the truth,

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not but i thought I would let you all know that zimmerman is not guilty of any crime, that is why he is not in prison.

You sure about that?
I am not in prison and I committed a crime yesterday. I will never be caught, charged, or punished for it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think one thing can be learned from all this, none of us are fully aware of the guilt or lack thereof. Holding off on judgement is wise folks.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

More off topic trolling.
Heads up ... I am not the topic of this thread.
Your accusations against me are not only wrong .. but off topic.
BTW .. it's YOUR job to back up your claim that he broke the rules of his
Neighborhood Watch. It's YOUR claim that he did. It's not my job to go
find where you supposedly posted it on ATS.

Again ... the topic is Zimmerman .. not me. TRY to stay on topic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join