It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

dailycaller.com

In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, George Zimmerman’s attorneys — Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner — said they have lost contact with their client since Sunday afternoon.

Uhrig said Zimmerman contacted state attorney Angela Corey and Fox News host Sean Hannity on his own without their guidance. According to Uhrig, Zimmerman said “I don’t have any attorneys, they’re just my legal advisers.” The conversation with Hannity happened today, Uhrig said, and was off the record.

Sonner said he has not met with Zimmerman “face to face,” and that he does not plan to reveal Zimme
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Very Very weird. Dont know what to make of this. Any thoughts? Does this changethe way you feel about his guilt or self defense claim?

I for one think this smells of problems with his story. I had my doubts from the beginning, but now I think this tells more of the story...

Lets keep this civil folks

dailycaller.com

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well before everyone screams "GUILTY I TOLD YOU",
maybe he ran because of the threats he was and still are receiving?

The MSM made him look like a killer, so lets not jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

The MSM made him look like a killer, so lets not jump to conclusions.

Well.... I am pretty sure the fact that he did kill some one ( No matter who was at fault) played a big part in him coming across as a killer.... So lets not sit there with our fingers in our ears, either.

I don't side with the MSM most of the time but come on. They made him look like a killer because he killed some one.If you kill some one, you are a killer.... Saying that the MSM made him look like a killer is like saying the critic made Monet look like a painter.

In other words, Zimmerman killing a person, made him look like a killer....You know...When he killed some one. Who is at fault does not change the fact that he killed some one...That is not jumping to a conclusion. That is fact. Trying to suggest that he only looks like a killer because of how the MSM handled this case? THAT is jumping to conclusions.

He killed some one. Shocker, I know. His fault or not....This makes him a killer.Him seeming to run doesn't exactly help his case either.
edit on 10-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Lots of folks want to see him not so well off.. So in my opinion I dont think this shows sign of guilt but more of surviaval. He prob went and bugged out. I would heavily consider it if I was in his shoes. OR..... Maybe he was about to implicate tptb that want to start a race war and he got black bagged. Who knows. One thing is can he trust the police to keep him safe. We all know that answer.
edit on 10-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: s went missing

edit on 10-4-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: sto

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I was unaware it was our responsibility to keep track of someone who has NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME yet. Now if he hauls butt if they put a warrant out, then I'll care.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

I was unaware it was our responsibility to keep track of someone who has NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME yet. Now if he hauls butt if they put a warrant out, then I'll care.

You're entitled to that, but I like to keep track of someone who has killed a 17 year old, regardless of the circumstances, until all questions are answered.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder if that means someone collected the bounty put on his head by those NBP characters.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

dailycaller.com

In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, George Zimmerman’s attorneys — Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner — said they have lost contact with their client since Sunday afternoon.

Uhrig said Zimmerman contacted state attorney Angela Corey and Fox News host Sean Hannity on his own without their guidance. According to Uhrig, Zimmerman said “I don’t have any attorneys, they’re just my legal advisers.” The conversation with Hannity happened today, Uhrig said, and was off the record.

Sonner said he has not met with Zimmerman “face to face,” and that he does not plan to reveal Zimme

Well lets see he had the black panthers after his head. The media distorting the facts in this case. The president commenting on this case. Prominent black figures tweeting wrong information about his where abouts.And just about everybody knows what he looks like. I dont think hes Osama hiding in a cave

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Just because someone killed someone yes that technically makes them a killer. But in the context I think your making it sound like he is a murderer. He may have killed someone in DEFENSE but that does not lump him in with murderers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Its not like he wanted or anything, and as much as freedom loving liberals would love to lock up people that have not been charged with crimes- that is not how it works.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Well in his defense If he stalks like a murderer and talks like a murderer, then happens to kill someone, well I can see where he might be consider a murderer. I mean maybe they'll get him eventually like O.J or Vandersloot, but I guess they got to commit another crime first.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I would probably be in mexico somewhere by now if I were him. Screw that. People putting bounties on my head, MSM caught lieing about me left and right. Yep I would fly the coop, adios america!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If someone had been keeping an eye on their 17 year old who they didn't know was dead or missing for 3 days this may not have happened to begin with. As of now, its a clean shoot until the evidence says otherwise. Hes a free man with rights to privacy. I say leave him alone until its time to not leave him alone. IF that time ever comes.
And quit with the "He killed a 17 year old" I am pretty sure that he didn't know Travon Martins age. Cause its so easy to tell someones age with a hoodie in, in the dark while its raining and they're bouncing your skull of the concrete. You think Travon stopped to show him I.D? Get real people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I would probably be in mexico somewhere by now if I were him. Screw that. People putting bounties on my head, MSM caught lieing about me left and right. Yep I would fly the coop, adios america!

Screw that, i would buy some ammo and a lawn chair so I could stand my ground comfortably.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I see the media has found a new way to rekindle the fire.

Perhaps he doesn't trust his attorneys... it surely wouldn't be the first time someone felt that.

Perhaps his attorney want a politically expedient way to withdraw... wouldn't be the first time for that either.

Perhaps FOX (and the others) just wants this issue to remain in the public eye because other "news" doesn't suit their 'editorial style.'
edit on 10-4-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Didn't see this thread before I posted on the other. This one was first.

Uhrig did a great job of defending Zimmerman at the press conference. I do not think there is enough evidence for an arrest now.

They may be saying they lost contact with Zimmerman, but I suspect they know no charges will be filed. I just hope this incident is not going to be used for tighter gun control. The shooting was tragic and captured the attention of the world but for the love of the USA lets not let them take away more of rights in the name of justice.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
2x post

2nd line

edit on 10-4-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First of all, the authorities know where he is. This articke is about not calling his attorney back for 2 business days. Who cares?

FACTS:

1). He shot someone
2). Trevon Martin punched him.
3). Trevon Martin got on top of him after punching him and went for his gun.
4). Trevon Martin died.

If there was a case to convict Zimmerman of wrong doing, he would be arrested. Jesus, no one saw OJ Simpson kill Nicole but he went right to jail.

My opinon is this:

Zimmerman "got off" on being a neighborhood watchman. Then the wrong kid walked into his neighborhood who wasn't going to take Zimmerman's "I'm the hall monitor" approach and started mouthing off to Zimmerman. Zimmerman had a gun, so he got a bit more couragous with his words. Trevon took the challenge and took a few swings at Zimmerman. At that point Zimmerman went for his gun and Trevon saw it and the struggle for the gun started.

Zimmer got to the trigger first and Trevon died. Horrible situation, but it is nothing the media is making it.

Horrible media display. It makes me wanna puke.

I think Zimmerman's (ex) counsil said it best, "if you words turn to fists, you better be prepared for the outcome."

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He has a bounty on his head that nobody seems to give a crap about. Id go into hiding too.

Not only that who knows the guilt he is dealing with. Whether you support him or not, he killed someone and even innocent people who kill others in self defense go thru a crap load of guilt and shame. Depression and other issues settle in..many people just withdraw rather than seeking help.

edit on April 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join