It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

you're right I'm so tired of all the xenophobic stereotype profiling. Thinking every arab person might be a potential suicide bomber is just like saying every north american is a cheese burger eating gun toting lunatic. Or that every soldier out there is a genocidal maniac, which is obviously untrue.

The issue meant to be raised by video footage like that isn't to create spite towards marines...thats a useless debate. Its meant to raise concern over the fact that we should get the hell out of this nonsense occupation.
edit on 7-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This post should have every American boiling and calling their senators to get out these mercanaries. However, upon observation of this thread, I see heartless, cold blooded vulchers enjoying this and even obviously discounting shear and actual footage.

Its all good until this happens in your neighborhood. And guess what boys and girls every dynasty falls, yep roughly around ever 250 years.

Whats that ole saying,"do onto others, as you would want done unto you?" guess that is just ancient myth, and fairytales now as America will always have the funds to keep these foreign wars going for the Military Industrial Complex, and big Institutions.NOT

:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What the United States of America need to understand is that one of these days, sooner or later, everything is going to turn around. Foreign troops, with United Nations authorization, will invade the North American continent with the intention of rounding up various types, who at present are using the Americas as a base from which to do what ever they want to do in complete disregard towards the rule of International Law. President Nixon was found guilty of war crimes, committed during the Vietnam War, but was never surrendered for extradition. There are others more recently such as for example President George Bush Jr and his British accomplice Prime Minister Tony Blair, who have been judged by an International Court of Human Rights, sitting in Indonesia, holding the same status as did the the Nuremberg Trials held after World War 2, finding them both to be guilty of crimes against humanity. The organization Amnesty International are upholding the judgement. It is the law that these bona fide war criminals should be extradited to Indonesia so as to serve imprisonment or even the death penalty as punishment for the crimes they committed during the war against Iraq. Obviously such criminals are hiding behind the nuclear arsenal that they have created since World War 2. Threatening to mass murder their way to absolute power. Obviously being in possession of nuclear weapons is a crime. Using them is inevitable. The day will come. Japan did not possess any such nuclear weapons, but that fact did not stop the United States of America from nuclear bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing innocent women and children in the process. If the nuclear bombs had been used to target the Japanese military our criticism would not be so strong. The fact that the Japanese Emperor had signed a formal declaration of surrender, a full week before the bombings took place, is a fact that is never told to the American public in any of their media. Remember that according to certain psychopath, the Japanese, and all far easterners generally, are believed to be aliens from outer space. So I suggest to you that the United States of America are sowing the seeds of their own inevitable destruction. Like as Jesus said "Not one stone will be left standing upon another". Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man-of-war. The LORD is his name". So the LORD is not God. He only pretends to be. The under lying root of all these war crimes is in the fact that such men are not showing respect for the existence of God. In their psychopathic psychosis they like to believe that God is non-existent. Jesus talking about such men described them as being the foolish leaders of the foolish and the blind leaders of the blind. Saying that if one blind man follows another blind man then both of them will fall into the ditch [sewage] and not even be able to see that they are in the ditch.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

SHIMONO

VAMPIRE

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 7/4/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So f# stupid, to treat people like they were animals, and by the way they missed the person lying on the street, but acted as as# running into people, not care like they were lesser than animals that are in the way, to dehumanize the public for thier ultimate purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by earthdude

Ya , I watched on you tube. There was a more faded crosswalk on that side. With the traffic on that street the paint is no more that two years old. I can as easily say from watching the video, “thank god they knocked that bitty on her a$$ before she pulled the trigger on that vest”

I was expecting the "what is she doing living in a war zone, it is her fault for living there." See the man rushing to help her?, that is a human being, there are many of us left. We will prevail.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
FREE PALESTINE FREE IRAQ FREE AFGHANISTAN

GET OUT OF THEIR COUNTRIES, IT IS YOU INVADERS WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS!

People defending their country from invaders who massacre and pillage their lands and people are NOT terrorists.

You are the terrorists.

They pose no threat to your way of life you ignorant fools, you know what poses a threat to your way of life?

I'll tell you "your way of life"

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

President Nixon was found guilty of war crimes, committed during the Vietnam War, but was never surrendered for extradition

His trial was held by 1000 drunk Irishmen

Not surprisingly, protests were held against Nixon’s visit. On Sunday, October 4th, as Nixon was – in the words of Labour’s then External Affairs spokesman, Dr Conor Cruise O’Brien – “working the harp-and-leprechaun circuit” in Timahoe, over 1,000 people marched from Parnell Square to Ballsbridge in protest against the president’s contentious foreign policy.

A mock ‘trial’ held by the crowd found Nixon guilty of war crimes, and an effigy of Nixon was burned outside the US embassy, as placards depicting the president with swastikas were waved. Later that evening, en route to Dublin Castle for a banquet, Nixon, standing and waving through the sunroof, just about ducked back into the presidential limo to dodge an egg that was hurled at him from the otherwise unenthusiastic 400-strong crowd.

That said, Nixon did draw respectable crowds of 1,000 in Timahoe and 4,000 in Limerick, but perhaps the president’s strongest Irish card was his wife, Pat. Born Patricia Ryan, and so named because her birthday fell on the eve of St Patrick’s Day, the First Lady was by all accounts a popular visitor in Mayo where she flew in for a day of meeting Ryan cousins, and visiting her grandfather’s former homes in Ballinrobe and Robeen.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by 31Bravo
These videos are anti-american propaganda at its best.

So- Its ANTI-American to be against an illegal war, fought on the soil of a sovereign nation, killing innocent people based on US government lies?

Its ANTI- American to believe that people deserve decency?

Therefore, the only way we can be fully AMERICAN is to believe it is right to run around the would killing anyone who refuses to fall on their knees before US government?

Good thing I am not American then, I have values!
edit on 6-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

Well there's one thing we can agree on im glad your not an American too. And to let you know i was in Iraq and trust me they were very happy we were there. All the Iraqi's wanted was freedom from a repressive government.You wouldn't believe what Sadaam did to those poor people made me sick.Unless you were with the Baath party and you lived in Iraq you constantly had to worry about being raped or murdered for what ever reason they decided. When i first got there Iraqis will tell us stories about Sadaam and quite frankly it was horrific.But unfortunately not everyone there was happy to see Sadaam go and attacked military and civilians at will. Welcome to urban combat it gets real messy.

I agree with you here, Iraqis were happy to see Saddam go, however, since it was American foreign policy that put him in power in the first place, it is still every Iraqi who died, whether under his rule or under your war to oust him, was the fault of the American government.

Iraq is once again a target of US "regime change." Despite that, precious little is being said by the corporate media about how the CIA aided and abetted political assassination, regime change and mass murder, all in the name of putting Saddam's Ba'ath power into power for the first time in Iraq. www.hartford-hwp.com...

you can once more refer to this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this video within www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

US history only dates back two hundred years. I know how radical Islamists are still holding their nine hundred year grudge. Who is responsible for all the problems and deaths before the great satin incarnated?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

US history only dates back two hundred years. I know how radical Islamists are still holding their nine hundred year grudge. Who is responsible for all the problems and deaths before the great satin incarnated?

When was the last time a middle eastern country tried to invade Britain or America, or France, how long ago?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

What the United States of America need to understand is that one of these days, sooner or later, everything is going to turn around. Foreign troops, with United Nations authorization, will invade the North American continent. . . .

Yes - but not for the reasons you cite.

That will be a very fun time, indeed; and make my day. The entire U.S. will become a free-fire zone with 50% of the population being armed (without a national threat beating down their door) - and at least 10% being avidly against your presence and being physically fit for combat (not to count the other 20% or so who will be less than fit but still capable of actively resisting.

You're looking at a theoretical standing army of over 30 million.

We will throw you out. Sure - not all of those people are trained... but I am. I know people who are trained better than me and have more experience. Even two days of combat instruction can improve fighting performance several fold (so that people can be told that the idea they saw in the movies is horribly bad and will result in insta-death in real life).

We won't piddly around with it. We'll hit you hard, drive your CIC out of their minds, and break your spines.

I can guarantee you that U.N. forces will be surrendering to the militia because they know they have been tasked with a suicidal fool's errand.

Securing the various metropolises could be accomplished in a select few regions... but they would never be able to root us out of the Ozarks, Rockey, and Appalachian mountains. There are thousands of miles of open prairie to cross - enough that some ballistic missiles could not be fired from the Rockey mountains to the base of the Appalachian mountains.

That is #ing suicide. There are several heavy bomber squadrons located throughout the U.S. that can ARCLIGHT a convoy to kingdom come. Not to mention what the Apache Longbows and A-10s out of Scott, Whiteman, and other air force bases would do to those things.

Also - do not attempt to use scripture to justify your sweeping generalizations.

Frustrated as I may get with people - sharp as my tongue may become - I will lay down my life for people at the drop of a hat. I do not cling to delusional fantasies of a world without 'death;' nor do I subscribe to the belief that there is always a way to avoid death or war.

What I have come to understand, however, is that the death of a person is not their final judgment. I do not attempt to render judgment upon a person's soul (or, more accurately, I resist the temptation to with varying degrees of success). That is not my call. I can, however, make the logical determination that the person is simply too great of a risk to be allowed to remain in society - and the methods for removing someone from society are fairly limited (and the most practical is death).

Does that mean I hate the person? No. Does it mean I have damned them to hell? No.

It is that temptation to judge each other - to be God... that divides us to the point where we will commit self-righteous acts of evil against each other.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Most of the worst offenses committed by American troops are censored or never even filmed. Here is one that made it thru.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

That would be useless as there are no eastern countries that would stand a chance. Their reluctance to cultivate their own societies has left them at an economic and academic disadvantage. If the general population desired cultural advancement as opposed to upheaval, they very well could have possessed the means to do so. It is a matter of taking responsibility for your own society.
They have not invaded because they cannot.
Is this the way of your wisdom, to ask an out of context question as an answer to another?
Whom do you blame for the Middle East and world’s problems before the United States of America existed?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

The person did live in a war zone. Horns going off, should have tipped her off. I am sorry she got hit, but with the threat of IEDs and random bombers do you blame the convoy? Convoy's get attacked all of the time, look at what happened in Pakistan, an ally, and more in Iraq. This is no different from a girl/boy getting shot and dying in a drive by. Also look both ways, before crossing the street. Didn't your family teach you that?????

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Alien Abduct

You are not putting yourself in the situation. This is not downtown LA there are people everywhere that want to kill you. You see the driver swerve towards any car that is seen as a threat or possibly trying to block the direction of travel. The lead vehicle is there to be sure the vehicles behind them arrive at their destination at all cost even their own lives. So many bad boy backwater videos? They are in so many bad situations. They do this without the support of the military, which means they are on their own. The person knocked down was seen as a threat, and effectively neutralized. Anyone that believes that place and these circumstances are similar to anything in a civilized society needs a reality check

Read the rest of my post. (the conclusion on the bottom might help)

-Alien

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

That would be useless as there are no eastern countries that would stand a chance. Their reluctance to cultivate their own societies has left them at an economic and academic disadvantage. If the general population desired cultural advancement as opposed to upheaval, they very well could have possessed the means to do so. It is a matter of taking responsibility for your own society.
They have not invaded because they cannot.
Is this the way of your wisdom, to ask an out of context question as an answer to another?
Whom do you blame for the Middle East and world’s problems before the United States of America existed?

My point is that the "problems" as you call them in the middle eastern nations never bothered anyone but middle eastern people and I AM positive that we can take care of our own problems without your help, actually we are much happier and better off

If the west stays out of our politics, out of our lands, we can work the rest out just fine on our own. We do not bother you...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

reply to post by Alien Abduct

You are not putting yourself in the situation. This is not downtown LA there are people everywhere that want to kill you. You see the driver swerve towards any car that is seen as a threat or possibly trying to block the direction of travel. The lead vehicle is there to be sure the vehicles behind them arrive at their destination at all cost even their own lives. So many bad boy backwater videos? They are in so many bad situations. They do this without the support of the military, which means they are on their own. The person knocked down was seen as a threat, and effectively neutralized. Anyone that believes that place and these circumstances are similar to anything in a civilized society needs a reality check

No, I did not have a problem with your analogy. However, I thought the matrix of your analysis lacked the gravity of the locational and consequential facts.
Tasteful ,over all nice post

Read the rest of my post. (the conclusion on the bottom might help)

-Alien

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

That will be a very fun time, indeed; and make my day. The entire U.S. will become a free-fire zone with 50% of the population being armed (without a national threat beating down their door) - and at least 10% being avidly against your presence and being physically fit for combat (not to count the other 20% or so who will be less than fit but still capable of actively resisting.

You seem to forget how widedly spread is Mr. AK47 in countries where gun laws are looser than the US.
You should take a good 10% out of every asset of your equation to make a good 30% of those people who will only fend for themselves creating militia adding to the chaos.

Action hero movies are far from reality my friend
edit on 7-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I would like that the US is out of the Middle East also. We just have a couple of more problems over there. We cannot have dictators going around killing off their loyal subjects. I bet their may are some people in Syria that would like nothing more than to see the US Cavalry roll over the hill about now. There is also the issue of that little festering puss pocket known as the Iranian government. I hope that once we can get that place cleaned up over there the general population can handle it from there out.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

You do understand tis occured back in 2006 and has already been dealt with right?

Blackwater got nailed with over 200 violations of their contract / procedures and law.

But by all means lets get pissed over an incident thats done and overwith and already dealt with,.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join