It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Blackwater Contractors Driving Over Iraqi Woman

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
If I were king, and we had it to do all over again, I would have carpet bombed Iraq with cases of silly string and laser pointers. Maybe dropped off a few thousand computers with WoW installed.

Game over.

Diablo 3 is coming out soon....don't let your hopes up

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

If you all got out, we would manage by ourselves, but profit matters to the US;

you completely missed the point of the conversation, didn't you? The discussion was about a U.N. sanctioned operation to place military forces in the U.S. for some obscure objective or another that wasn't really worded into a coherent mission statement.

reply to post by Avalessa

That's pretty offensive that you're assuming that all Arabs are bad.

I really don't care too much whether you find something offensive or not.

What I am curious about, however, is how you interpret that I am implying all Arabs are bad. Within a few months, I'll be interacting with Arabs on a regular basis, and I won't start to think they are 'bad' unless they show up outside the ECP wearing a heavy jacket when it's 120 degrees outside. That is called pucker-factor.

If someone steps out into your blatantly obvious convoy and gets hit... chances are, they are looking to do one of two things (not mutually exclusive): Die, or get the convoy to stop. The convoy keeps moving for security reasons, and stopping is a very unwise maneuver... if someone is trying to get you to stop, they are trying to make you vulnerable.

It's as simple as that. Does that mean this woman was a "bad Arab?" Hell if I know. But it's a bad decision to stop the convoy in either case; particularly since normal people don't walk into moving vehicles. Kind of like what your mother always used to tell you about wild animals... "Something is wrong with it if it comes this close to people."

I know that particular analogy is going to probably be found somewhat distasteful... but, it works.

Like I said - I have no problem interacting in a normal and pleasant manner with normal people. It's when they get abnormal and start spontaneously exploding, spawning steel blades out of their pants, and other types of activity that I no longer enjoy their company. That's not cool.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Fair enough
As much as I hate to admit it Iran has SOMEWHAT of the right idea.. kinda letting the U.S. know that enough is enough. I will also say that the ones who run that country are just as looney and insane as the U.S. political leaders.. just less money.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I think you are confusing the July 17th revolution, which is the coup that brought General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr to rule Iraq and who was supported by Hussein with the July 14th revolution back in the 50's. Neither revolution / coup had American involvement. The July 14th revolution was against the British, not the Americans.

As far as the videos you linked what does the religious difference in Iraq and Iran have to do with Saudi Arabia and Blackwater?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by jesiaha

Reality is the AK is a hunk of junk at 500 yards.
It is not a hero’s rifle

my point wasn't about whose got the biggest pecker...

I didn’t write anything about your endowment or lack of. You seemed to think the number of AK’s in circulation is threatening to US. Its accuracy doesn’t exactly instill fear except if you are the one using it. An invasion on ground troops into the US carrying AK’s would more than likely be picked off by a bunch of good old boys with ordinary deer rifles before the military had a chance to react. Guess you’re a little sensitive, you know that endowment thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Jameela

Fair enough
As much as I hate to admit it Iran has SOMEWHAT of the right idea.. kinda letting the U.S. know that enough is enough. I will also say that the ones who run that country are just as looney and insane as the U.S. political leaders.. just less money.

Quality wisdom from a guy with Hitler as an avatar
Nuff said

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Jameela

As far as the videos you linked what does the religious difference in Iraq and Iran have to do with Saudi Arabia and Blackwater?

religious difference? I am confused what you are referring to.

He said I was only hating, so I showed the some good came out of the war and the ousting of Saddam. I stated nothing about religious differences (those videos are from the pilgrimage in Kerbala, Iraq)

An estimated 65% of the population of Iraq consider themselves Shi'a Muslims en.wikipedia.org... As everyone knows the pilgrimage could not happen with Saddam in power.

unless you are talking about the post you linked to, if that is the case then I was responding to the mans comment..

"We just have a couple of more problems over there. We cannot have dictators going around killing off their loyal subjects.I hope that once we can get that place cleaned up over there the general population can handle it from there out. "

so I showed some videos from the US about police brutality etc., I figure you all have problems in your own backyard to be criticizing our backyard. The way I see it, why worry so much about my yard when your yard is looking pretty bad.

anyway, I am getting too tired... goodnight
edit on 7-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by Jameela

Fair enough

Thus we call a truce

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
you people make me sick. "It's okay that they slammed into these civilians vehicles in a freaking humV because they were blocking the road" - are you kidding me? The freaking hummer is driving 100 miles per hour switching lanes at random and swearving in and out of traffic!! They ran over a curb?? Was the curb blocking the road too? You ignorant people. I'd like to see you in the middle of heavy traffic on a highway avoid a military vehicle going fast as all hell down the road. Okay so you have your excuse for the car ramming. Where is your excuse for the guys pointing and yelling at the civillians? They are pointing at unarmed people with weapons screaming, "what are you looking at??"" is that perfectly okay for you guys too? I guess so. It would be anti-America to say otherwise. And as far as the woman being 'run over.' Admittedly, ill say that the woman was not run or rolled over by the vehicles. But to those of you saying, "she jumped in front of a speeding convoy! she deserved it!" Are you that twisted or just blind? First of all, she did not throw herself in front of the vehicles, she was not running, she was not jumping, hell she wasn't even speed walking. She was casually walking and YES the vehicles in the convoy all had their brake lights on, they were slowing down. They appeared to be stopping and then they resumed normal speed and hit the person. They dropped like a sack of bricks from being hit by a freaking military vehicle and all you can say is, 'it was a suicide bomber jumping in front of the convoy?' If your going to use that angle im pretty sure that's what IED's are for. How many suicide bombers try to target moving vehicles? Cmon now. Im sure this person was strapped ready to blow and just waiting on the side of a road because she knew exactly when and where a convoy was heading. Give me a freaking break.

if this makes me anti american so be it. You people defending these guys are scum at best.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Walking into traffic doesn't imply there were bad intentions. Maybe she was really stupid. Maybe she was blind. Maybe her burqa was in her eyes and she was deaf. Hell if I know but there's in point in assuming she was bad and there's no justification for why the vehicle moved closer to the sidewalk where she was knowing he was walking. There's also no justification as to why non of them at least slowed down to make sure she wasn't dead. If she was concealing bombs, they would have detonated.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

I am pretty sure they were cited with all the correct moving violations. That will also be going on their permanent driving record at the DMV

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

reply to post by jesiaha

Reality is the AK is a hunk of junk at 500 yards.
It is not a hero’s rifle

my point wasn't about whose got the biggest pecker...

I didn’t write anything about your endowment or lack of. You seemed to think the number of AK’s in circulation is threatening to US. Its accuracy doesn’t exactly instill fear except if you are the one using it. An invasion on ground troops into the US carrying AK’s would more than likely be picked off by a bunch of good old boys with ordinary deer rifles before the military had a chance to react. Guess you’re a little sensitive, you know that endowment thing.

sigh...thats not even what I meant, I was implying that the whole america being invaded by ground troups scenario has nothing to do with how much rednecks are packing heat. It'll never happen because strategically speaking its a stupid move...its unrealistic. Its a scenario that exist only in the active imagination of CoD fans with trigger happy fantasies. I responded to that nonsensical post by mentioning AK47s because people in the middle east are probably having the same sense of patriotism he displayed. Only pointing the flaw of asymetric thought.

yes....you got me....I'm sensitive over my tiny penis
....but I have one hell of a pelvic thrust

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Oh well, go back to your video game.
Never mind

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Retikx

So you missed the part where the US Black Water contractors drove over an Iraqi woman?

That did not happen..
She did not get ran over,
she threw herself into the
side of the suv and she looked
fine nothing *ROLLED* OVER her.
Lies.

Ha ha!!! LOL!!! You are so right. She walked right into the ~side~ of the vehicle. She probably couldn't see # for her jihoodi and couldn't hear # for her ipod.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by jesiaha

Oh well, go back to your video game.
Never mind

You obviously can't read between lines can't you?...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Yeah my apologies... The youtube videos you linked had no english translation so I used one of the translation program to see what they were about and it came up fragmented iran iraq religion and saudi arabia.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Quality wisdom from a guy with Hitler as an avatar
Nuff said

Oh I get it.. you're the guy who comes to threads and immediately jumps on someone if they're not 100% rah rah America. I'm not sure if you have ever served your country but I did.. so I think I'm entitled to have my opinion. You need to go back and read some history books because America hasn't been doing things that are squeaky clean since we started. As far as my Hitler avatar goes it's a joke.. which is what I think of him. Stop acting dense and taking things so literal.

edit on 8-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by redneck13

Good to see you all have everything under control over there.

hahahahahaha oh boy, sounds like something good ol Donald Rumsfeld might say........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You are meerly trying to defend and justify these contractors actions, the actual fact is that they swerved to the right in order to hit her. It looks intentional, so why is it not intentional?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
reply to post by Xcathdra

You are meerly trying to defend and justify these contractors actions, the actual fact is that they swerved to the right in order to hit her. It looks intentional, so why is it not intentional?

Actually I don't think so. Look at it again my friend.. if I knew how to manipulate still shots and point arrows at objects I would point to the blue cart on the left hand side. She clearly stepped out in to traffic.

You are intentionally trying to defend the obvious with overkill by calling an entire organization terrorists.. honestly, I'm not really thrilled by your accusations. I served in OIF and OEF and I'm not a terrorist.. there's bad people and there's good people.

ETA for all: Since when did we believe everything we see on the MSM or ANM? Have we forgotten that video can be edited, not to mention doctored, to create the twist desired by the media? Critical thinking is wanted here guys.. I get it the U.S. is not perfect, and we get caught with our pants down but not everything we do is evil. Some of you are the same people defending Zimmerman in other threads.. and we find out NBC edited the call for a racial twist.. so please use your brains.
edit on 8-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join