It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
first Clintonville, now WATERTOWN Wisconsin, what is happening below their feet? the woman says the tiles popped and could see the earthen crust moving below

USGS first said it was 1.5 miniquakes in Clintonville area, now EQ have been ruled out?! Meanwhile steam Plumes even seen on Weather Channel cover is being passed of as "wildfires"

What are they covering up and giving residents the run-around?

Dozens of plumes of steam eruptions from the ground, viewable throughout the south, midwest, and southwest USA -- Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
WOW what do you think it is? My first thought is a deep under ground military base. My second is a blast of gas or air from franking but their would have to be allot of pressure.

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing a Super Volcano might be waking up?

This would be the time to misinform people in order to avoid riots at the pumps, grocery stores, highways etc.

Hope I'm wrong but what else is there? When EQ's are ruled out and fracking can't explain it in all areas being reported, it's something that we have never seen before.

I don't buy the wild fire explanation. Wild fires don't have thin lines of smoke as in the video but a steam vent would.

Whatever it is, if it can be explained no one seems to be stepping up to do it. Since that is the case, a lot of people will be in 2 camps on this. Fear mongers and Debunkers. Both have their weaknesses tho. The Fear Mongers will throw out some crazy crap without proof. The Debunkers will try to explain it away scientifically without offering proof as well. Happens a lot these days.

And again, we wait and see.

Peace

edit on 30-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
An old JKrog thread. I think it says it all.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system, but just in case it doesn't say it all there is more here, and something interestingly unrelated Here.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i find it kinda funny everyone is wondering whats going on when they even showed us in the movie 2012

our core is HEATING UP, and HEAT NEEDS TO ESCAPE!!, think about it

DURR

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

sorry but thats not the reason, i doubt the tracks move and it would take the same paths everytime, which means the school tiles would have to pop out everytime they took that track, but its only happend once and it happend like the movie tremours... and they dont travel 14,000, the school would of been destroyed.

its the earth releasing all the built up heat because the CORE is getting HOTTER from a INCOMING OBJECT

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.

LOL I hope that is sarcasm; coming from you.

If not.....Fooking WORMS I KNEW IT!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Our underground cities are being built, that is if you can afford the ticket.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
all i gotta say, is throw a BIG ROCK in the middle of a VERY HOT FIRE, and watch what happens

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

LOL! Nice.

And to the OP....I live in GA and haven't seen any crazy steam clouds or earth cracking going on.

Gotta love the constant fear mongering! This could take off like the EPIC FAIL triangle in the sun posts....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallinOnWelfare
Our underground cities are being built, that is if you can afford the ticket.

goood idea, but it would be alot hotter underground if all these steam pockets are exploding, you need a ticket to space bud

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

LOL! Nice.

And to the OP....I live in GA and haven't seen any crazy steam clouds or earth cracking going on.

Gotta love the constant fear mongering! This could take off like the EPIC FAIL triangle in the sun posts....

triangle in the sun didn't even look like a triangle :| but w/e

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I knew it Phage. Sooner or later you would go to the dark side.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing a Super Volcano is waking up?

This would be the time to misinform people in order to avoid riots at the pumps, grocery stores, highways etc.

Hope I'm wrong but what else is there? When EQ's are ruled out and fracking can't explain it in all areas being reported, it's something that we have never seen before.

I don't buy the wild fire explanation. Wild fires don't have thin lines of smoke as in the video but a steam vent would.

Peace

if a supervolcano is awakening, its the end of the world anyways, i bet you got your 2 stars so far from people that are like "AHH there has got to be a reason for this! the world isn't ending, OHH SUPERVOLCANO, sounds better then the end of the world!!!'

clue in, if there IS a supervolcano awakening, its the end.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I live very close to Watertown and saw a story about this school on the local news:

www.wisn.com...

I would be willing to bet that it is either just foundation problems or an improperly abandon sanitary line. The problem is localized to only this Catholic school. No need to jump to rash conlusions until the building is inspected.
edit on 30-3-2012 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Good to know you have a sense of humor Phage

That is some crazy stuff. I will have to check out the 14000 mph under ground tunnel thread when I get the chance.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's awesome how people immediately jump to the most insane and wild conclusions. It must be a "super volcano!" (but one that releases energy in only a microscopic place, for a moment, in one room, of a school, while no one around the school notices anything...)

How about some more likely scenarios?

Where is the boiler room for the school, under the kitchens by any chance?
Where are the water pipes running?
Was there any groundwork being carried out in a neighboring area?
Are there any old mining tunnels in the region?

There are a thousand things that could explain this before you get to "SUPER VOLCANO!"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I knew it, they did try to warn us

On a more serious note, it could be tension in the tiles making them pop, but there are to many Possibilities for me to take a guess, no comment on the steam, smoke or whatever it is.
Looking forward to see what this thread will bring.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing a Super Volcano is waking up?

Peace

if a supervolcano is awakening, its the end of the world anyways, i bet you got your 2 stars so far from people that are like "AHH there has got to be a reason for this! the world isn't ending, OHH SUPERVOLCANO, sounds better then the end of the world!!!'

clue in, if there IS a supervolcano awakening, its the end.

ummmm...Waking up doesn't mean KABOOM! tomorrow.

It simply means waking up which could take years, decades...more?

I really don't get why you think waking up means tomorrow is the end. This is the thinking that would panic people and if you take note of my post, I mentioned that as well.

Thanks anyway,

Peace

<<   2  3  4 >>

join