It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
fires.globalincidentmap.com...[/url]

Prescribed Fire Report

Event Type Fires Date Time 2012-03-29 00:00:00
Country US City
Latitude 36.620 Longitude -82.995
URL inciweb.org...
Description

Incident began on 3.27 in the Blackwater area of Lee County.

Burning in Plume Grass and adjacent woodlands.

Approximately 200 acres

Event Type Fires Date Time 2012-03-28 00:00:00
Country US City
Latitude 34.612 Longitude -88.195
URL inciweb.org...
Description

The main goal of this burn is to reduce the amount of dead and down vegetation which will reduce the chance of a catastrophic wildfire during unfavorable weather conditions. To learn more about the use of prescribed fire at Natchez Trace Parkway please visit the link Natchez Trace Parkway Prescribed Fire to the right of the page.

Forest Restoration Objectives for pine and hardwood forests

Reduce total fuel loadings from pre-burn levels >30% measured immediately post-burn.

Reduce mean density of pole-size trees (2.5-15cm dbh) by >20% by 3rd burn.

Maintain a pole density of 250 to 600 trees per hectare (100-250 poles/acre) after 3rd burn.

Country US City
Latitude 34.366 Longitude -88.674
URL inciweb.org...
Description

The main goal of this burn is to reduce the amount of dead and down vegetation which will reduce the chance of a catastrophic wildfire during unfavorable weather conditions. To learn more about the use of prescribed fire at Natchez Trace Parkway please visit the link Natchez Trace Parkway Prescribed Fire to the right of the page.

Forest Restoration Objectives for pine and hardwood forests

Reduce total fuel loadings from pre-burn levels >30% measured immediately post-burn.

Reduce mean density of pole-size trees (2.5-15cm dbh) by >20% by 3rd burn.

Maintain a pole density of 250 to 600 trees per hectare (100-250 poles/acre) after 3rd burn.

Country US City
Latitude 34.149 Longitude -88.819
URL inciweb.org...
Description

Blackbelt Restoration are remnants of the Blackbelt, or Blackland, prairie that once stretched across eastern Mississippi and into Alabama. The Blackbelt restoration unit is being treated to combat woody encroachment, reduce non-fire tolerant species, and increase native species diversity.

edit on 30-3-2012 by azureskys because: set wrong

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BiggerPicture

This is an abbreviation?

could see the earthen crust moving below

edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Who said that?

That's not in the title and that's not an abbreviation, I never said it was.

It's in my own (dramatic) choice of words. (duh)

Why not get over the petty semantics, Phage?? Youre sounding like a grumpy old man no wonder you have some fictitious fierce dude PS artwork in your avatar LOL.

Focus for instance maybe on NM fires that are not plumes, yet theres nothing to burn

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringing
judging from time of year and many farmers are preparing fields for planting. And witnessing a number of controlled burns everyday I am out and about, that is my guess. Large controlled burns of fields. the actual spot is small but the smoke travels like clouds and will stay in the sky for hours if the wind is low.

here is a link to an actual wildfire,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by ringing because: addition of link

^ ^
What he said. If this video was evidence of giant steam plumes across several states, I think we'd see evidence of it already from people in the area and recording what they see. Steam? That's grassfire smoke

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here is another Prescribed Fire Report

Country US City
Latitude 34.277 Longitude -88.744
URL inciweb.org...
Description

The Chickasaw Village burn unit has remnants of the Blackbelt, or Blackland, prairie that once stretched across eastern Mississippi and into Alabama. The Chickasaw Village restoration unit is being treated to combat woody encroachment, reduce non-fire tolerant species, and increase native species diversity.

fires.globalincidentmap.com...[/url]

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't see how so many people automatically jump to some of the most insane things....
Look, the States that you list are cattle raising states. Each year, farmers burn their grazing lands when Spring arrives. This is done to burn off the dead grass from the previous year. It is an extremely common practice.

I'm not even going to include accidental fires started by PEOPLE in this assessment. Pick up a police scanner and see how often grassfires in unpopulated areas are called in.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It's in my own (dramatic) choice of words. (duh)
Yes. You made it up (duh). It is not true.

Focus for instance maybe on NM fires that are not plumes, yet theres nothing to burn
Huh? Where did you get that bit of nonsense. Oh, from Dutchyboy.

Socorro, NM – From March 15th through April 13th, the Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) Socorro Field Office will conduct prescribed burns on Chupadera Mesa, weather permitting. The Iron Mine burn unit will be ignited first in the area along and south of Iron Mine Ridge, located 10 miles east of Bingham, NM, and five miles north of US Highway 380.
www.blm.gov...

Dutchy's "volcano" is located at Chupadera Mesa.
Chupadera

Dutchy is a jackass.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you and your pesky facts are just ruining the hell out of my fantasy where giant steam-spewing worms erupt out of the Earth from under schools, eating the floor tiles, people running and screaming in the streets with their arms flailing about wildly, etcetera.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
sigh..it seems like normal earth events are constantly being
blown into earth shattering mega dooms day death events..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe it's some sort of river of pink ooze that is feeding off all the negative energy in America....
well,
End of the world?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
my 2 cents.

if they have these mach 1+ underground trains linking these underground bases, " it sounds like a sonic booms " some people have said. well what dose an underground sonic boom sound/feel like?

im probably wrong but whats 2 cents in " change " worth theses days any way.

covered on the 1st page i know.

edit on 30-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My wife has been freaking out saying someone is drilling under the ground beneath our backyard. The sound is very intense and lasts for hours. There have also been numerous helicopters this way flying so low my wife ran in the bathroom while I was in the shower screaming that they were landing in our backyard. They just showed up a few days ago, and they have been flying in the same direction (linear) back and forth for a week now. Coincidence?

I felt the shaking, and I have also heard the sounds in the sky. I have heard it twice, and confirmed by many people at the same time. It woke me up one night and I had to wake up my wife. Something is going on underneath us all, or around us, or something. Things are getting spooky. Federal agencies are stockpiling rations, foods, weapons, etc.

I wonder what comes next?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.

LOL I hope that is sarcasm; coming from you.

If not.....Fooking WORMS I KNEW IT!

Worms are horrible creatures and we must do something about them in our lifetime. It may already be too late for us!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
These tiles that have popped remind me of a thread predator0187 did back in
22-9-2011 about the same sort of thing and no earthquakes were recorded during this time and i don't think there was any steam eruptions from the ground..This was at the Santa Cruz County jail in California..peace,sugarcookie1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Looks like something that needs to be watched closely!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Please don't talk like that

He does and he has.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Screwed

Please don't talk like that

He does and he has.

Not sure what that means but ok.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
These tiles that have popped remind me of a thread predator0187 did back in
22-9-2011 about the same sort of thing and no earthquakes were recorded during this time and i don't think there was any steam eruptions from the ground..This was at the Santa Cruz County jail in California..peace,sugarcookie1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The way the tiles move in toward each other + UP

Buckling,

Subduction!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Not sure what that means but ok.

That means don't question Phage's god-like status.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I try not to but it's so hard.
Anyone can get on here and ridicule,make fun of, mock,put down,debunk,and pretend to be superior.
I would like to see an offering as to what it IS and not just what it isn't.

A holes are everywhere.
Let's see some positive discussion on what this phenomenon IS and not what it isn't!
It is apparently VERY real and some dingleberry getting on here and being a smart ass is not getting the questions answered any faster.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join