It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Also, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has been widely debunked.

Oh, yeah, right. It's only dead obvious Beatle Paul was replaced. Plus, it's been proven by not just one forensic scientist but two that he was replaced. But go ahead & believe that Plastic Macca-roni cheesy lame impostor is the real deal.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I believe so.. though suicide may have been the real cause?? if you knew what he knew, it could take you over the top too. thats the thing about finding the ugly truth of this world, first its hard to accept, but as you see it more and more freedom comes out of it when you've figured it out. Great Thread! Your posts all all very thought provoking, and filled with truth! God Bless You man..

Share this info about London 2012 with everyone.. Peace, Love, and Light.

Gabriel

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Some consider 11 to be a master number that is not reduced, and if you were to separate 1 and 1, they can be seen as representative of opposing dualities. Then when added together 1+1, it is 2. 2 being the very construct of duality itself.

It is said that those who have the number 11 in their birth dates, or as a construct to their name and what not... are people who are most likely to be leaders, have high levels of inspiration, while at the same time being extremely challenging and paradoxical at times.

Which would make sense, considering....

If 11, can be seen as a master number, and encompassing both of duality, a person with this master number would exhibit behaviors and judgement based upon recognizing both sides of any argument, with the ability then to make a 'sound' decision. This is why they are most likely to be leaders, for they can appeal to both sides of the coin. This would be extremely challenging, for they are in a position of power of finding balance between both 1's. Then comes the reasoning why their life can become paradoxical at times.

I personally plant the root of numerology into seasonal (4((seasons-justice-evolution) x 3 (creation-communication-base) = 12(completion-identification of one-year))) progression and change, on a base 12 numerology. With a 13 representing a transitional number. Which then gives premise towards my understanding of the 13 steps on pyramid, 13 original colonies, and the thousand other used of the number 13 found through out history, that all seemingly represent a transition of sorts.

It's kinda hard to explain with out writing an entire book about it... so yeah. Take it for what it is, believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Gotta admit that Someotherguy sure has a good point there, the evidence is a landslide of data plus anyone with a decent pair of eyes and able to face reality can see he was switched for a doppelganger. Why is too long a story for this thread, and I only mentioned it in passing due to The Beatles going against the AGENDA of the Royals and the Illuminati. Don't let today's complicit snake replacement fool you - they were conscious and had a conscience!

Originally posted by dashdespatch
if the uk and america are secret zionist states why were many jews fleeing the nazis turned away and returned to mainland europe?
i am not pro israel by the way

according to his "rik clay foundation" web site he committed suicide

And if you die unexpectedly, I'll only be too glad to start the "Dashdespatch Foundation" and post that you ended your own life LOL.

Please, we must be very careful when we discuss Zionism. The Zionists ARE NOT JEWS. At least not in the religious sense, given that they practice ancient Babylonian Mystery Religion that went on to Canaan and then to Khazar and European Royalty as well as through Hermetic Occult Secret Societies, the Knights Templar and today in Freemasonry.

Yet just as the vast majority of Jews have nothing to do with Zionism, and might even happen to hate it, the vast majority of Freemasons are not willingly entering into a Luciferian belief system. Yet many tend to get tricked into it. Even Jesus warned against them, calling them FALSE RABBIS masquerading as Jews, and the Zionists even think that Jews are their SLAVES, so don't heap on the INNOCENT Jewish people the crimes of those who oppress them. And let's not call ALL Masons Satanists, only those at the VERY TOP are fully aware of the end game.

The Protocols of Zion were rather horrendous, but happen to reflect quite well the way humanity has been treated for centuries, and might even be a warning of what awaits us in these days of the Biblical End Times. Not that I am religious, which I am not, but unfortunately the Zionists ARE Religious, and worship Satan. This means that they use their great secular and occult powers to muster in Biblical Prophecies hoping to take hold of the world and release the forces of Hell onto Earth, in a process of Helter Skelter where LEGIONS of Demons enter our dimension from their own.

This is why Rik Clay focused his attention upon the SYMBOLOGY used by these CULT ADEPTS in positions of power as our RULERS, and noticed that they used numerology, certain dates for ritual sacrifices and engaged in operations on a wide scale which involve SECRET MEANINGS known only to the Initiates of their Sect. Yes, these are considered to be highly respectable people, Monarchs, Royalty, Heads of State, Presidents and Prime Ministers, Economic Leaders, CEOs and Chairmen of International Institutions = THE ILLUMINATI.

They are ZIONISTS in the sense that they believe that they will bring forth the NEW ZION, and Rik Clay detected that it was scheduled to be in 2012 during the London Olympic Games. He died in unusual circumstances soon after making his findings public, just as does anyone troubling the Royals - anyone remember Princess Diana?

Also, they are practicing rituals which are banned by the laws of any civilized nation, taking the lives of innocent people for occult purposes. They are associated with forces of Darkness, and it really doesn't matter at all whether you believe in such Mumbo Jumbo or not, since they DO. It is the unfortunate state of affairs of our current situation, we are ruled by a nefarious Power Elite which is dedicated to Evil and it should come as no surprise that they are actually quite good at doing that whenever the opportunity arises. Open a newspaper, open a history book, take a look at the world in which we live and just think one second: there are people who are in a position of power to make it all work well, heal the wounded, feed the famished, free the oppressed. What do they do?

CONTINUED...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
...CONTINUED

Originally posted by Newleague
Here is another thread about Rik Clay about his blog, unfortunately the links doesnt seems to work anymore
It was some interesting reading..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Newleague,

Thanks for your post and for providing that link to that other thread about Rik Clay. What we can notice there is what brought many people to wake up and listen closely to what Rik Clay was saying: his videos would get censored at breakneck speed and his blogs would get deleted wherever they might be posted. There is one video which was incredible, but I never found it again anywhere, not even in torrent downloads.

I don't know if this was done by intelligence agency hackers or by bold intimidation, but unless you had already saved his information, you could no longer find it anywhere. The videos which remained wanted to talk about his research had to remove any visuals which showed the Olympics Logo, those which spells Zion, or be banned from YouTube or whatever other website they were hosted on. This is why I recommended you download them before they get removed from my Photobucket account. When you read the following post by fellow ATS member PinkiePie, you will note that although this was only a few months ago, in December 2011. He stated "Here they are sitting on our server forever and ever", and despite that pledge that they would be hosted permanently on his website, they have VANISHED.

Originally posted by PinkiePie

This is where i started reading and found out Rik Clay's blog.
thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...
Of course his blog was taken down.

Well, i love collection information that people get killed for.
So yea, we found out all 6 DELETED ARTICLES from his blog. Here they are sitting on our server forever and ever.

www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...
www.menrvagames.com...

That's pretty much it, his death will not go in vain with his articles saved on our server.
Thanks to a mystery someone who saved his articles.

Whoever mocks Rik Clays contributions hasn't done their research and can't explain how his insights and very clever associations have been systematically tracked down on the Internet and Censored... I recall reading many things he said which I unfortunately didn't back up, and never was able to find despite searching the web on and off over the years. His contributions however opened my mind up wide, some will say until my brains fell out, but if so I sure scooped them up and am making better use of what's left than some. He wasn't afraid to CONNECT THE DOTS and did so with insight into what the ROYALS were all about, something that others such as myself at that time were not prepared to envisage.

There has been a consensus in the Conspiracy Community that Rik Clay's life was ended intentionally by those he opposed, and while this cannot be verified it seems to be confirmed by his memory being erased by people in a position to exercise considerable power over what we can find and access. For this reason if none other, we have a duty to understand just why Rik Clay threatened them so much, when others seem to cause a lot more trouble and make a lot more noise. At least Part of what he was revealing HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME. We must ascertain which part and why.

If you're not convinced that you have been purposefully deprived of knowledge, here is a comment from one of the ATS members who was able to access Rik Clay's archived articles before they were deleted off of the other ATS member's website:

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
fascinating stuff!

i´m on to the second article right now, really fascinating stuff.

so fascinating i´d might suicide myself later tonight

(joke wasn't meant to be disrespectful in anyway whatsoever, if you're somehow still i offended i apologize
)

We can note that kn0wh0w found them FASCINATING.
How do you find them? You don't find them anywhere!

I venture to say that Rik Clay was KILLED and that they are trying to KILL HIS WORK by deleting his research. His stuff was so "Explosive" that it even brought kn0wh0w to joke that he might himself get "suicided" know that he knew too much for his own safety...

GS

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The only thing I will add to this thread is that the UNICORN REPRESENTS 3RD EYE.

People need to learn astrology and planetary magic, it is one of the roots of all this conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It was really thoughtful of Rik Clay to delete his blog before he "committed suicide." Luckily, there is still plenty of info out there. Another motive for suiciding him might have been Princess Diana's *murder.*

Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Radio - All Four Hours

Beijing Zion Olympics ~

Z as the SS lightning bolt symbol ~

They've already got it going on for 2016 ~

Zion/Nazi symbol ~

Has anyone researched whether the "incident" at the 1972 Olympics was some sort of sacrifice?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
The only thing I will add to this thread is that the UNICORN REPRESENTS 3RD EYE.

People need to learn astrology and planetary magic, it is one of the roots of all this conspiracy.

I thought the unicorn was an old symbol for Cancer, a sun symbol & that the acorn was a symbol for the pineal gland...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Iran seem to agree with Mr Clay,,they have said they will buycott the game's if the logo isnt changed. www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 27-3-2012 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. SnF, will be following this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

This is why Rik Clay focused his attention upon the SYMBOLOGY used by these CULT ADEPTS in positions of power as our RULERS, and noticed that they used numerology, certain dates for ritual sacrifices and engaged in operations on a wide scale which involve SECRET MEANINGS known only to the Initiates of their Sect.

Well, it appears that you have done a little research into the topic. So rather than asking you a whole host of questions...

I'll keep it simple, and to the point...

What are the meanings behind the uses of the following numbers:

3*

4*

11*

12*

13*

322*

These are common numbers used by these supposed elitist groups of the Occult.
If you can, would you be willing to at least address those that have (*) next to them, especially the numbers of 322, 13, and 11.

These are numbers in which I have discussed in great length with people that live, eat, and breath numerology. I don't really care to describe what we have concluded, rather I'd like to hear another persons opinion.

BTW, these numbers can be applied to geometry as well, and the philosophy behind particular reoccurring symbols that are used by these supposed groups that have occult knowledge.

Thanks in advance if you choose to respond...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Message from wherever,

I cannot respond because numerology really isn't my thing. I only posted that at the end of my first introductory posting because it was the only thing I was able to download from a torrent website which was authored by Rik Clay. Apparently many of his most poignant statements have been censored, whether in video form or blog postings. I quoted him only as a "public service" to any truthseekers who are members of ATS who might be interested. Not because I pretend to understand or explain his statements. You apparently are a self-appointed expert with either a large dose of vanity if not a personal or professional agenda to DEBUNK RIK CLAY. I therefore take whatever you might say here or elsewhere with a very large grain of salt.

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by babybunnies

Also, the "Paul McCartney is Dead" myth has been widely debunked.

Oh, yeah, right. It's only dead obvious Beatle Paul was replaced. Plus, it's been proven by not just one forensic scientist but two that he was replaced. But go ahead & believe that Plastic Macca-roni cheesy lame impostor is the real deal.

I`m sorry but this rubbish about Paul is hilarious.
I`m from Liverpool, still live there.
I met him when i was in Wallasey with my uncle in 64 and again in 68 or 69 when he was with Jane Asher and some of his cousins.
This was in Wallasey again.
I was with my cousin on this occasion and we swam in the Mersey with Paul and a gang of other kids that gathered with us that day.

Same guy......sorry.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

I`m sorry but this rubbish about Paul is hilarious.
I`m from Liverpool, still live there.
I met him when i was in Wallasey with my uncle in 64 and again in 68 or 69 when he was with Jane Asher and some of his cousins.
This was in Wallasey again.
I was with my cousin on this occasion and we swam in the Mersey with Paul and a gang of other kids that gathered with us that day.

Same guy......sorry.

Wow. You met the lame Paul McCartney impersonator. Congratulations ::rolls eyes::

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

You write

"Oh, yeah, right. It's only dead obvious Beatle Paul was replaced. Plus, it's been proven by not just one forensic scientist but two that he was replaced."

To be honest, I don't believe a word of this (plus, I did some research on the earlier Rik Clay thread - some stuff to do with road numbers and names around Stratford - just sad, misinformed, paranoid meandering).

However, this is the first I've heard of two forensic scientists proving Paul was replaced. Please tell us -

1. The names and qualifications of these scientists

2. Where their findings are/were published

If you can't tell us, please explain why.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Message from wherever,

I cannot respond because numerology really isn't my thing. I only posted that at the end of my first introductory posting because it was the only thing I was able to download from a torrent website which was authored by Rik Clay. Apparently many of his most poignant statements have been censored, whether in video form or blog postings. I quoted him only as a "public service" to any truthseekers who are members of ATS who might be interested. Not because I pretend to understand or explain his statements. You apparently are a self-appointed expert with either a large dose of vanity if not a personal or professional agenda to DEBUNK RIK CLAY. I therefore take whatever you might say here or elsewhere with a very large grain of salt.

Getsmart

What the?

1. I don't care to debunk anything that Rik Clay has ever said... I'm not exactly sure where you got that from.

2. I am absolutely no expert on numerology, I do however have lengthy conversations with those who claim to be, some of which actually work their 'knowledge' into their profession(kinda 'back door', not upfront)

2. The only vanity apparent, is the accusation of a perceived agenda as being truth. It's all about you, and you will deem what is truth.

3. I do appreciate your attempts of providing a 'public service', it's always refreshing to hear other peoples opinions and point of views on these topics.

4. This is not a place for personal attacks, and I would appreciate that in the future you don't relay your opinions about others in a condescending fashion.

6. I was truly only asking a question of your opinion on the subject of numerology, the meaning behind numbers and those who use them. THAT'S IT. I had absolutely no intent of rebuttal or following discussion, was just wondering... Being that it seemed to be a subject in which you were familiar with, as I associated that with your apparent interest in the works of Rik Clay.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

You can roll you eyes as much as you like mate and live with the fantasy.

Strange the way the " lame" Paul carried on writing classic songs.
Must have stolen his brain as well eh ?
Oh....and his vocal chords too !

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And Clay wasn't even the first person to come up with all this. So how can you even attribute him as the leader of this 2012 Olympic movement... Do research please...

He went to watch Ian R Crane speak, and this is where Clay got his knowledge from. And Crane himself, who spoke with clay via some emails,. even believes that Clay's death is no conspiracy. Just a young troubled guy who killed himself. His parents even affirmed this as well. Clay tried killing himself, jumping out of a three story window. He failed in this attempt, and his parents took him in to live with them... 6 Weeks later, he was successful in killing himself.

www.guardian.co.uk... lien-conspiracy-theory

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

As someone who my friends was friends with rik and they all say he was a troubled young man a manic depressive they say of course they have been planted with micro chips to say this....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
And Clay wasn't even the first person to come up with all this. So how can you even attribute him as the leader of this 2012 Olympic movement... Do research please...

He went to watch Ian R Crane speak, and this is where Clay got his knowledge from. And Crane himself, who spoke with clay via some emails,. even believes that Clay's death is no conspiracy. Just a young troubled guy who killed himself. His parents even affirmed this as well. Clay tried killing himself, jumping out of a three story window. He failed in this attempt, and his parents took him in to live with them... 6 Weeks later, he was successful in killing himself.

www.guardian.co.uk... lien-conspiracy-theory

I agree. I used to frequent the david icke forum when he was around posting his research about the 2012 olympics. I'm not convinced he was murdered for his knowledge. (I of course wasn't there however, and neither were any of you so it is all pure speculation) However, there was evidence that he was having troubled times. It was curious that his blogs got deleted but it's just as possible and more probable that he deleted them all because it was too far down a rabbit hole for him, and lets be clear just because you go down 'a' rabbit hole doesn't mean it is 'the' rabbit hole.

I remember when I first started realizing that everything in this world was not the way it seemed it was very troubling and confusing to me. It still is all very confusing to me but I am not so much troubled by it now. There was a time that I completely removed myself from all conspiracy reading and participation in forums because it was too much for me to handle. I deleted every bookmark, every bit of information I had collected because it was way too confusing and I started getting terrible anxiety. So, I can see how following this conspiracy path could lead to a suicide and the desire to delete all of his blogs at the time. I don't think it's fair to rule out the official cause of death simply because Rik was researching 2012 Olympics. If he was already dealing with depression this could have been the final straw.

Either whatever dots he was connecting was really fascinating and I enjoyed reading his work. R.I.P Rik.
edit on 27-3-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join