It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY They Found The Cause Of The Wisconsin BOOMs and RUMBLEs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

lol right : ) it took them longer to inform us of obamas " birth certificate "

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIlluminatedOne

so, the Twin Towers hitting the ground registered on the seismagraph yet these don't covering what 60 + square miles?

just doesnt seem right.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Dear TheEnlightenedOne,

I don't mind earthquakes, I fear tornadoes. I think I will stay here. Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by AQuestion

You do know there are different kinds of earthquakes don't you? And that there are not the same types of rocks on the west coast as on the east coast?

Did you take geology 101??

Give me an example of where a quake under 4 that lasted for less than a minute made noises that lasted for days. One example will be fine. Show any proof. Why should we consider such a silly explanation for the noises when there is no evidence? Quakes under 2 don't even get felt and happen all the time without noise accompanying it. Look at all the other comments from people who have lived in earthquake territory.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
These sounds can't even be confirmed in the first place. They could just be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Where's the stats on that 1.5? day, time, coordinates, depth? anyone know? I want to see it.

I call extreme BS on this.

I have 1.5's under me all the time, NOT FELT

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

the sounds arent a hoax. MSM has reported on them.

just not sure whats causing it yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

here is the info you wanted.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

44.627°N, 88.757°W

depth 5 km (3.1 miles)

Distance
49 km (30 miles) NW of Appleton, Wisconsin
60 km (37 miles) WNW of Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 km (40 miles) E of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
181 km (112 miles) NNE of MADISON, Wisconsin

is there any thing else?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Thanks omegacorps!

Looks like it happened on Tuesday. Does not explain the shaking and rumbling for the several days previous does it?

For the record:

Magnitude
Date-Time
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 05:15:57 UTC
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:15:57 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Depth
5 km (3.1 miles)
Region
WISCONSIN
Distances
49 km (30 miles) NW of Appleton, Wisconsin
60 km (37 miles) WNW of Green Bay, Wisconsin
65 km (40 miles) E of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
181 km (112 miles) NNE of MADISON, Wisconsin
Location Uncertainty
horizontal +/- 6.5 km (4.0 miles); depth +/- 5 km (3.1 miles)
Parameters
NST= 8, Nph= 9, Dmin=22.3 km, Rmss=0.34 sec, Gp= 79°,
M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=4
Source
Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID
usc0008n7t

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

yeah thats what we are working on.

lol we were told the " noise " was just a precursor to the quake

and most of us think thats BS.

i grew up in so cal. i know what a quake is

i can tell the difference between a cars bass

and sounds from the sky. so with that in mind we are looking for the real

cause of all this.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
These sounds can't even be confirmed in the first place. They could just be a hoax.

When multiple people across the city all call 911 at 2 different times in a single night to report the noises....and they don't have any connectivity other than they all live in the same town.....then that's pretty much proof.

Just because there isn't a YouTube video of the noises doesn't mean there isn't proof. A LOT of people felt and heard this. This in itself would be more than enough corroborating evidence in a court to convict a criminal. Hundreds of people...witnessing the same thing.

And then why it took the USGS 2-3 days to come out and say this was a quake AFTER they had already confirmed it not to be a quake? There is definitely something wrong with this picture, but it isn't the people who heard or felt this who are the ones attempting to perpetrate a hoax.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Most people who have said they never heard sounds as precursors to quakes seem to be from the west coast. Here for well over a year building up to the VA quake I and others did hear sky sounds, as we reported elsewhere on ATS. But they were subtle compared to the Wisconsin noises, and certainly attracted no widespread attention. And the 3.6 in Maryland was preceded by a boom and rumble but only just a moment before the shaking. And that 3.6 lasted only a few seconds and did only minor shaking.

So even with east coast quake and weird noises experience, I still can't see how a 1.5 amounts to more shaking than we got with a 3.6 and way more noise than we got with the 3.6 or the 5.8.

It's not a matter of case closed in my opinion, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So, a 1.5 earthquake did this? I don't think so. I'm in my 50's and the sounds just started happening all over the world a few years ago. Me, or my family, nor my friends and co workers have never heard any of these sounds growing up. My parents, and my grandparents have never heard of these noises before, but suddenly they are here, and are caused from a 1.5 earthquake? I don't think so!

Earthquakes happen every day! Let's take San Francisco. The residents there don't hear any noises like we do. Why? Shouldn't they if they get earthquakes of all magnitudes each day? But they don't. They also don't smell sulfur on a daily basis which is also being smelt now in many upon many places around the world.

Sorry, but the explanation of a 1.5 earthquake causing this sounds like somebody wanted to hush hush something quickly, say, after a mere 86 hours. It's not mild earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OK, here we go

Here is a view of Clintonville
the teeny tiny yellow dot is the 1.5

this shows exactly where the epicenter was

OK, this teeny quake happened on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:15:57 AM at epicenter

That crew that broadcasted live on ustream were there Tuesday night - all night... they felt nothing.

In fact, I fell asleep in my computer chair that night as I was listening to the broadcast.

OK, just presenting some facts here.

I do believe it's a coverup because they DO NOT KNOW what caused the rumbling and shaking on the days prior to this teeny quake.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i think the scientist are trying to say that due to the ground / rock in the area of that pin prick of a quake.
thats what made the " noise " it was hard rock on rock friction. as compared to LA and San Fran, its marsh land
a lot of sand and moisture and when a quake happens you get liquifaction ( the ground becomes similar to quick sand ) well if thats the way they are looking at it then explain yellowstone, rock on rock there are gysers and water fissures, but no liquifaction, and no " noises " with that said there was a link between fracking and a cluster of quakes. Quake this was a place where quakes dont normally happen, still no " noise "

so this leads me down one path that it must originate from the sky ( man made, not ET, or nibru coming to take our chicken nuggets) im thinking a satellite array ELF ( extremely low frequency ) waves and they build up, like making waves in a pool. everything vibrates at its own frequency and if you match that frequency you can get a violent reaction. ( like using your voice to shatter a crystal glass ) fault lines are no different. each has its own frequency depending on the compensation of the ground around it.

so what im thinking is being heard is the build up of a frequency corresponding to the compensation of a particular fault line. thats why we are hearing all these different " sky sounds " all over the world.

this is all my own opinion i have no formal training in any of the fields that would be required to back up my
opinion. im just looking at the puzzle pieces we have and trying to come to a simple conclusion.
edit on 23-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Your post reminds me of a topic on ATS many months ago, I can't remember exactly when, that was talking about a rocket launch to take something secret into orbit, and there was a strange looking mission patch and an accompanying motto on it that meant something like "better the devil you know than the one you don't". Sorry my memory of that thread is hazy and I will need to try and find it. I just remember a bunch of ATS'ers wondering what they were putting up there. This was all around the time we had threads about mysterious rocket launches and something firing off the coast of California.

Oh and don't get us started on that Iridium thread...that one was a doozy.

Ahhh, okay ATS search works much better these days...found it and the translation was more along the the lines of better than the devil whom thou shall know
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-3-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here's a good question. What if it's the opposite of what they claim and the earthquake was caused by the sound. And what if that sound was HARRP.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So a 1.5 earthquake shook the floors? I don't believe the official story. As the official said, 1.5 is a microquake and hence is supposed to be unnoticeable. If a lot of people noticed the quake and shook the floor, it is not a microquake anymore and hence can't be just a 1.5 magnitude earthquake.

But I guess those who look for official explanations can now sleep tightly learning that what they experienced are just "microquakes".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well this certainly smashed my BS meter and broke the alarm bell,

Ok after this official sheeple explanation i'm slightly worried, i must admit i have slept on this story, but the official explanation has made me want to do some research, i don't care if they're experts, it makes no sense, why has this never happened before? so so many questions to ask now, hmm

WTF?

edit on 23-3-2012 by WarriorOfTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thought I would check to see for s&g's

earthquake.usgs.gov...

5.1 details click on Did You Feel It? NO ONE reported feeling it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join