It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

The Harmonic Series diverges so it is the "invention of the Devil" -- what evidence is there for rational numbers? haha.

Rational numbers are defined, not discovered, so they need no evidence.

Might as well say "what's the evidence for the word 'the'?"

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah videos can be faked -- but if you experience it yourself then you know that it is also real. Just because something can be faked doesn't disprove the reality of something else.

So the John Chang video is real -- the Western scientists do test him and they are real scientists and more so there have been Westerners who were students of John Chang and corroborate he is real -- with tons of details.

Now consider what happened to John Chang for demonstrating his powers -- again this is the "macro-Heisenberg Effect" - he took on the negative energy of the people observing him and so he then caused pain to someone else -- causing them to bleed -- and so he then had to go back into deep meditation to undo the bad energy he had practiced.

Now the evidence I gave was from the Mayo Clinic doing Western research -- and there are other studies of the same caliber -- so qigong energy is already proven.

The question is will people practice "willful ignorance" and not even look for the evidence? haha.

I'm always amazed at how skeptics refuse to even look for evidence -- instead saying over and over -- "I'm not satisified" -- like they have some sort of perverse addiction. haha.

More qigong evidence here

So there are tons of testimonials by people healed of serious physical injuries by the qigong energy -- and such healing does require levitation and/or disintegration of matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

More specifically -- qigong energy is non-commutative. Can you prove the Empty Set? haha.

Or as is said about Riemann's Hypothesis -- let's hope he's right or everything would collapse. Werner Herzog. Yes and it's based on the Harmonic Series.

Peter Rowland on the new foundation of reality from physics pdf
edit on 23-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

The absolute continuity of time is important in the explanation of the paradox of Zeno in which Achilles never catches the tortoise, however fast he runs, if he gives it a start, and the same is true of other paradoxes of a similar nature. Various authors have seen that the problem lies in the assumption that one can divide time into observational units like space.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Been gone from this thread for a couple of days now, has anybody actually figured anything out and agreed with others yet? If not I'll come back in a few more days.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Its very simple gullotusgigong unless you can provide the following:

Observation, theory, predictions, results, repeatable by anyone, and peer reviewed by folks with legitimate credentials

You have a theory, prediction, maybe observation but no results, not repeatable nor peer reviewed

In other words your word salad will NEVER overcome the need for you to provide the above in regards to levitation of rocks

So please go do that, please.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

John Chang is a fraud. He is worse than David Blaine and Chris Angel, because at least David Blaine and Chris Angel will admit they are illusionists.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

More specifically -- qigong energy is non-commutative. Can you prove the Empty Set? haha.

Again, the empty set is defined not something that is hypothesized, and hence needs no proof.

Or as is said about Riemann's Hypothesis -- let's hope he's right or everything would collapse. Werner Herzog. Yes and it's based on the Harmonic Series.

I'm familiar with noncommutative algebra through my (years ago) study of ring theory.

What you (or Herzog) are (is) saying here about Reimann is like putting the cart before the horse, or the tail wagging the dog.

The Reimann Hypothesis concerns certain roots of Reimann's own Zeta function. Disproving the Reimann Hypothesis would have no consequence in the real world.

Here's Herzog's quote, which I obviously dispute:

For example, in pure mathematics, Riemann's hypothesis about distribution of prime numbers, let's hope he is right because otherwise every single theory in mathematics would collapse.

Mathematicians themselves have argued that the hypothesis is false. Of course, other mathematicians argue the other way.

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i love how people will believe in any other possibility other than the one that seems like the most reasonable "other worldly intervention" and do whatever "research" they feel necessary to try to prove their theory...why cant people have more open minds about the possibility of something not of this planet helping us along in our development to becoming what we are today? so why hasnt anyone taken the op`s argument and tried to build something from the distant past? even at a smaller scale? wait i know because most of the structures from our past would be either impossible or at best take a million years to buildall i saw was drilling little holes or taken core samples from ice...people like the op look at people who believe that aliens like theyre crazy or what we believe in is so far out there that it couldnt be true...people need to wake up open their minds and start accepting that we recieved help from something other than tuning forks and singing....yes i do believe that our ancestors were smarter than what we give them credit for sometimes but no way they built alot of what they built without greater knowledge far more advanced than what we are today...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
i love how people will believe in any other possibility other than the one that seems like the most reasonable "other worldly intervention" and do whatever "research" they feel necessary to try to prove their theory...why cant people have more open minds about the possibility of something not of this planet helping us along in our development to becoming what we are today? so why hasnt anyone taken the op`s argument and tried to build something from the distant past? even at a smaller scale? wait i know because most of the structures from our past would be either impossible or at best take a million years to buildall i saw was drilling little holes or taken core samples from ice...people like the op look at people who believe that aliens like theyre crazy or what we believe in is so far out there that it couldnt be true...people need to wake up open their minds and start accepting that we recieved help from something other than tuning forks and singing....yes i do believe that our ancestors were smarter than what we give them credit for sometimes but no way they built alot of what they built without greater knowledge far more advanced than what we are today...

Because no one is willing to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to build a rock pile - which the fringe would reject anyway as unauthentic. The reason 'aliens' are not accepted is because man is quite capable of doing the work and continued to do so into the historic era - unless you think the Parthenon, Pantheon or Great Wall were built by aliens? Remember we have evidence that the stones for the Giza pyramids were not cut out they were bashed out using diorite tools - not quite alien high tech eh? These aliens also were a bit odd, they only helped in masonry and forgot to help in far more helpful ways - a strange oversight - add that to zero evidence for the aliens themselves and you get - yep, crafty, sneaky, well motivated humans doing the work
edit on 23/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

That makes no sense -- he's a fraud because other people are frauds but he's worse since the other people admit they are frauds but he does not.

That presents no evidence of him being a fraud yet the Western scientists testing him got real results.

Like I said -- if you experience a real qigong master then you know it is real.

The first time I experienced one was Effie P. Chow from S.F. -- she came to Mpls. in 1995 and during her presentation I felt the very strong electromagnetic fields. Then a security guard wandered in as everyone was leaving and she wondered why the fuse got blown in the room behind us. haha.

Qigong masters are real. Here's a list of some real qigong masters:

John Chang; Wang, Liping; Yan Xin; Master Zhang of qigongmaster.com...; Effie P. Chow; Chunyi Lin.

So that's half a dozen real qigong masters that I know of. There's also Master Yao of Shaolin -- but I haven't confirmed if there is more than one -- he did a hard qigong presentation in S.F. and then he treated Chunyi Lin's wife.

O.K. so you say John Chang is fake -- but check out the training Chunyi Lin did - -it's just like what John Chang demonstrates:

The first winter after my return home, I took two months off to go to Master Zhang at Qing Cheng Mountain. I spent those two months mostly in deep meditation deep inside a cave. First, there was a three day fast and meditation in the cave. Then, a week-long meditation and finally a month-long meditation. During these meditations I was allowed little or no water and very little food. During the month-long fast and meditation I had just three apples to eat and a few small bottles of water. This was a test of your ability to control your Qi and a test of your discipline. These deep meditations had always been a key part of my Qigong training. My masters often had a very specific message for me to focus on in my meditations. This training is so enlightening I don't know how to explain it. But, the purpose and the result are always the same; to enhance your understanding of the universe and to increase the power of your own Qi and your ability to focus it. My training with Master Zhang was more enlightening and beneficial than I can put into words. At the end of this training I was given a series of tests. The master tests you primarily on your ability to read the energy in other people's bodies and then to use your own energy, your own Qi, to help them to heal. You are also tested on your ability to read people's thoughts. You are tested on being able to predict the future. One test is to predict what the weather will be for the next ten days. If you fail these tests, you do not pass. There are many other tests as well. Some would be considered very dangerous for anyone who was not a Qigong master. In one test, I was taken into a room with an electrical transformer. There were two electrical lines. One positive, the other negative. They carried 220 volts of electricity. I had to grasp one line in each hand and use my body as a conductor to complete the circuit. It is another way you show your ability to control your own energy. Obviously, I passed the test. But, please, don't try this test yourself. It would be very dangerous and could kill you. In another test, I had to change the alcohol content of wine. I had to raise the alcohol content in one bottle of wine and lower it in another. All of these tests I had to pass and did pass with very high marks. But, again, most of the tests focus on your ability to use your Qi to help others to heal. I tell you these things to give you an idea of what it takes to become a Qigong master. It takes years of dedicated study and training. At the end of my testing at Ching Chang Mountain with Master Zhang I was awarded certification as an International Qigong Master. I had not gone there expecting anything like this. I went only to study with a master for whom I had the greatest admiration and respect. The certification came as a complete surprise. It also came as further confirmation to me that I was on the path I was meant to travel for the rest of my life.

O.K. so turning water into wine and vice versa, taking strong electricity through the body, going without food, water and sleep for long periods of time.

There's more here from another qigong master Yao

And yes a student of John Chang reported that John Chang was training in levitation and John Chang could jump over a house using his levitation abilities.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Western science is not reality. People have lived without Western science for tens of thousands of years. Alchemical training started with the trance music of the Bushmen, the original humans, for 90% of human history.

Western science is clueless about trance music alchemy that enables levitation from nonwestern sound harmonics.

haha. Of course if you want to live in a bubble -- willful ignorance just takes a choice. I recommend putting your hands over your eyes and repeating "nonwestern cultures do not exist." haha.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Western science is not reality. People have lived without Western science for tens of thousands of years. Alchemical training started with the trance music of the Bushmen, the original humans, for 90% of human history.

Nice babble and it still doesn't allow you to claim you can levitate rocks - unless you actually can, now can you? Yes or No?

Western science is clueless about trance music alchemy that enables levitation from nonwestern sound harmonics.

..but you seem unable to do that (levitate) - why is that you suppose?

haha. Of course if you want to live in a bubble -- willful ignorance just takes a choice. I recommend putting your hands over your eyes and repeating "nonwestern cultures do not exist." haha.

Of course nonwestern cultures exist- I was born in one, and you still cannot provide evidence you can levitate a rock. Making stuff up and believing it is one thing, but if you want others to believe your fantasies you're going to have to actually levitate a rock, sorry that is reality and no you don't get to impose your reality on everyone else...

lol

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Science gets results

Science put men into space.
Science allows you and I to speak on the internet.

Qigong is so fragile that if I attempt to watch, it won't work.

Sounds like a load.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Ah the old SDF (skeptical dampening field) excuse eh, it won't work unless only believers watch? Hilarious

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Science has caused an ecological crisis on Earth not seen since 300 million years ago -- the Permian Extinction.

Yep -- science has created much "progress" haha. Genocide of humans, mass extinction and wiping out ecology.

Oh but hey we sent some humans to a lifeless rock orbiting Earth. That is the future of Earth thanks to science.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Science gets results

Science put men into space.
Science allows you and I to speak on the internet.

Qigong is so fragile that if I attempt to watch, it won't work.

Sounds like a load.

Qigong works whether you believe in it or not.

As I said -- all you have to do is call to get a phone healing. It's just that simple.

Or you can go see a real qigong master for a healing or a qi presentation.

I gave a list of qigong masters who teach in the U.S. -- Master Zhang and Wang Liping visit here. Yan Xin is a "national treasure" of China so not sure if he will return to the U.S.

But I know -- you want to practice your willful ignorance. Whatever you do -- don't actually go to check out a qigong master because you might discover something new. Ah science -- what an amazing attitude of ignorance. haha.

Meanwhile Chunyi Lin has a successful healing practice and his external energy transmission is now proven by the Mayo Clinic.

So qigong works -- the onus is now the skeptics to prove that qigong masters are fake. haha. Yes qigong masters levitate but that is not something that can be done on demand -- it has to be done in deep meditation.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

[It] works whether you believe in it or not.

[It] can only be done under special circumstances with people respecting the method involved.

Changing your story?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

[It] works whether you believe in it or not.

[It] can only be done under special circumstances with people respecting the method involved.

Changing your story?

Just replace the [It] back to what I wrote and maybe you won't be misquoting me.

That's called a "strawman argument" -- again instead of dealing with the information I've presented you have to set up your own fantasy that you can then live within.

That reminds me of when Slavoj Zizek sent me a postcard in 1996 stating that what I wrote about him was "fascinating" and that he would get back to me. He never got back to me but then his next book was completely focused on my specific critiques of him. haha. Only he never referenced me and he only presented half of the information I had used to critique him. So that also was setting up a "strawman argument."

Qigong masters are real and are out there practicing qigong powers right now which include levitation and qigong powers have been proven by Western science.

Yeah it is mind blowing stuff -- like I said before -- can your mind handle it? Apparently not. haha.

If you need help dealing with this information about qigong working and enabling levitation just call qigong master Chunyi Lin and ask him if he levitated up nine feet while in full lotus.

springforestqigong.com... to get a phone healing.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Nope, you are the one suggesting that all of Qigong is the same.

You have stated multiple times that the healing energy is the same as the levitation energy, and that is it all done on some 2/3 sacred fractions.. or something.. I really don't understand nor do I care to understand. The point is, you have said it is all the same.

So, why should it matter if I believe or respect what it going on?

Do I need to? Sometimes you say yes, sometimes you say no.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There is no claim being made. Qigong is proven by Western science. Qigong enables levitation.

Qigong works by nonwestern harmonics and the same harmonics considered sacred in Egypt.

The harmonics of the rocks of the pyramid go into ultrasound and ELF waves. My Western model of how qigong works relies on ultrasound and ELF waves for nonlinear alchemical transmutation.

The CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich also made this claim about ultrasound and ELF waves enabling alchemical transmutation -- he used it to power a car from ultrasound sonofusion of water.

You can read his PDF here on it --

So as I stated this stuff is either top secret in Western science as electrogravitic technology or it is top secret as intense meditation in nonwestern cultures.

Proof does not mean "off the shelf" technology. haha.

Consider MacroSonix technology -- Sound waves at work Researchers have devised a new technique to use sound waves, opening the way for simple acoustic compressors, speedy chemical-process reactors, and clean electric-power generators.

. "You've heard about researchers using sound to levitate Ping-Pong balls inside tubes," he said. "Our technology should allow us to levitate bowling balls with sound waves."...Lucas discovered that for resonant sound waves, the geometry of the resonator cavity through which the sound waves travel is the most important factor in determining the shape of the wave.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join