It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Hi Ill
Thanks for saving me $250.
I canselled my visit to my shrink.
Now all sackassums asside.
Did you honestly ever read how the government's hench men
tried to pull a mimi 911?
Did you google the report for Operation Northwoods?
simple yes or no will do. Did you read it. same
Now, I do under stand what you say about the goal post.
But you still asked for evidence of trickery with-in a US government agency.
I didn't want to mess around with unprovable small potatoe photographics and excuses for them.
Thanks for being a sport. I am serious.
later ljb

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Yes. Yes. It was never implemented, so what's the point? Oh, I know... maybe the same President who would not allow the CIA to inflict violence on the American people in order to deceive them about Cuba would not allow the CIA to fake a Moon Landing to deceive the American people about our accomplishments. Nice reasoning.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Yes. Yes. It was never implemented, so what's the point? Oh, I know... maybe the same President who would not allow the CIA to inflict violence on the American people in order to deceive them about Cuba would not allow the CIA to fake a Moon Landing to deceive the American people about our accomplishments. Nice reasoning.

I could paint you a picture of how the dots connect but that is a drift away from the OP.
My point was to illustrate how and why the FAKERY potential is ever present on a huge scale. To do a dumb photo is a cake walk for these wackos.
Hey your not Ill.

edit on 24-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: Hey Ill ole chum some other guy just squeezed right in between us. give him a smack hon

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

If you ever paint a complete picture to prove something it will be your first.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

If you ever paint a complete picture to prove something it will be your first.

Well the picture I see to the left of your post is pretty hot.
Now stop blushing hon. my # is 555 truth seeker
It is more interesting than those pictures of the moon with all the incoherent dots and squiggles on them. And don't tell me I don't know because you know I do?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I could paint you a picture of how the dots connect but that is a drift away from the OP.
My point was to illustrate how and why the FAKERY potential is ever present on a huge scale. To do a dumb photo is a cake walk for these wackos.
Hey your not Ill.

Paint your picture on a new thread, and I'll see you there. Ciao!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It was Kennedy who said no to Operation Northwoods
It would have been Nixon who had to say no to faking the moon shot.
You don't see just a wee difference there?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So since you guys are on the subject....a problem I always had with the moon landings.
Everyone seems to keep making a fuss about whether or not the astronauts could have survived the trip through the Van Allen radiation belt.
So let's say I go with the debunkers on this one.
Just for the sake of argument I acknowledge that somehow they managed to get through some 'thin' part in only 10 or 15 minutes.
Screw the astronauts.
They were carrying undeveloped film to the moon to take pictures.
That film had no more protection than the astronauts but 10-15 minutes of radiation did not fog undeveloped film?
Is that possible?
Has anyone done any research into how much radiation undeveloped film can take before it is fogged to the point of being useless? The pictures the astronauts returned with seem to show zero fogging. How did they shield the film as they passed through the radiation belt?
I only ask because I've never seen anyone deal with this question.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

The type of "radiation" in the VABs is not the same as the airport X-Ray scanning machines that can "fog" undeveloped film.

This feeble attempt at claiming the continued "Moon Landing Hoax" silliness has been explained again and again.....

Clavius: Radiation and photographic film

Basically......there is simply not enough X-Ray radiation in space, above the Earth's atmosphere, to cloud undeveloped film....not for the times involved. Heck, not even to harm the Humans. The hulls of the spaceships provided protection, as did the cannisters and containers the film was in.

The film was kept in metal containers that stopped radiation from fogging the film's emulsion. Furthermore, film carried by unmanned lunar probes such as the Lunar Orbiter and Luna 3 (which used on-board film development processes) was not fogged.

Source

See that last bit?? Early 1960s un-manned satellites to the Moon carried regular photographic film too. The photos were taken (this is before electronic CCD cameras, ya know)...the pictures taken, and the film developed on-board, automatically...then the finished photos scanned and transmitted to Earth.

Just think logically: Do you think that the Earth's atmosphere and magnetic field can protect us, here on the surface, from X-Rays that originate from sources in outer space?? (And our own Sun?)....IF they were strong enough to ruin the film?

The levels of naturally-occurring X-Rays in space are paltry levels of X-Rays, compared to the airport, or the dentist's office.

Oh, and to add: The VABs are not composed of X-Rays anyway. Energetic particles of excited electrons, protons and ions, is what they are:

The Earth's Van Allen Belts consists of highly energetic ionized paticles trapped in the Earth's geomagnetic fields. ........ These radiation belts are composed of electrons with thousand eV energies, and protons with million eV energies.

Van Allen Belts

Further in-depth reading

A thorough run-down of Moon Landing Conspiracy Theories

edit on Sat 14 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

It is very easy to see apollo is fony bicnarok because they really could never sight stars the way they say they could sight them in the books about apollo and on tv about apollo i know this because i am a sextant expert and won many awards from when i was a little boy on my dads ship and then grew up and won mopre til i decided i did not need to win the trophys any more and so then i read michel ciollins who is very fony with trying to find menkent and cannot even see the constellation centaurus and then i read apollo 14 debriefing where shepard said in section 7.0 that they were never dark adapted on the way to the moon and that they were not sure about sighting with their sextant so you can relax and know it is fake and fony very very much bicnarok and my girlfriend thinks i should go on tour with my sextant in a planetarium to give demonstrations on how neil armstrong must be a liar and he even sold chrysler cars and so how can a real astronaut who says he can sight mekent go and sell chrysler cars after he retires that is stupid and we know apollo trips are very pretend for absolutely sure

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

And one more thing i can tell you that i learned from studying fony apollo landing storys is that they can put the mirror up on the moon without fony buzz aldrin because i mean he doesnot even know how to find the stars and the russians used a spacecar that did not have people but just landed and so the mirror is not necessarrily put by a man but like the russians can be a no man mirror and there is more proof that i read about and my friends laughed but i do not really understand yet maybe my girlfriend can help me understand that borman could not really have diarrhea in space because if you do your friends in space will swallow the diarrhea and have bad diarrhea too and then everybody will run out of water and get dehydrated and die i know this sounds funny but now i read it is true in many places that borman was not sick and the diarrhea is fony

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

"And one more thing I can tell you"...

...oh, wait, I go away for a few days, and see the same ole', same ole' nonsense......liket this:

And one more thing i can tell you.....
(and, all the rest of it).

It's 2012. The PHOTOS taken by satellites (that have been there for several years, now) prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the reality of Apollo.

Look......don't know "you", specifically"......but there are a TON of damned-foolish so-called "Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy" websites and sources on the *Internets* (or, *Interwebs*).....that have been there for decades.....(often, just repeating age-old nonsense, over-and-over again).

The reality of the Apollo Program is, though....ALSO plainly, obviously and EASILY seen, with proper research.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

My sister encourages me to write back to you because you are probably nice but do not understand so much about a person like me that can read very well but not write so good even with spell checkers charlie and timmy and some of the others have so many troubles when we write for class we will try harder but cannot do that here because it take4s to long even with the checkers so we are encouraged to write a lot and then only for the tests and papers try to do all of the corrections someone like timmy is good on the piano and i am good with patterns and numbers and that is why i won so many sextant awards even when i was 11 i won against adult sailors so you should be careful but do not need to apologize because even when people used to make fun of me my dad and sister were so nice and i was smart with numbers and sailing too did you hear about the boat that was hit by the waves in the Farallon Island racing it was Low Speed Chase I know that boat good and that might help you understand how good i am on a boat even though i mostlty have to study now

And i remembered there to space change for my new idea but it is not completely new but sort of and will explain more why armstrong is fony i read carrying the fire by michael collins with timmy for our school report and even before that i knew apollo was fony but will explain with carrying the fire because it is the easiest that way when we sight stars using a sextant you have to see the whole constellation because even the bright stars can be mistakes one star not right for the other star you only know rigel because rigekl is where it is supposed to be in the constellation and so when michael collins said that he could not see centaurus but only used a computer to find menkent i knew this wasw pretend because the sextant might have 5 or 6 or 10 stars not one, or it might have 3 or it might have only one like michael ciollins pretended but then without other neighbors you cannot mark it truely as menkent timmy and charlie p started to spend a lot of time studyuing apollo when we made the discovery about the book carrying the fire and right around then i got kicked off at a web site because they did not understand me and my sister was sad but my dad said he thinks i will still be famous and timmy and charlie discovered that alan shepard was a pretend astronaut too because he said in the debriefing report section 7.0 that he was never dark adapted so that is make believe right there for sure and how could you not be dark adapted and not sure about your star like alan shepard said in section 7.0 isf you are really going to the moon becaquse we have to be very sure just sailing a boat like when i helped some people near bali when their electronics went out we very acurately located the boat for them so this must be very precise

then the part when i got kicked out was unfair because after we discovered it was fake we got a book from the antiquarium called first man and it is not by neil armstrong but is about him and he said everything in the book was good because it is authorized book and there was a picture of him selling chrysler cars and we all talked and said if you are a real astronaut how are you going to sell chrysler cars that is not making sense and means it is fake that neil is fake and when i wrote that on a web site they kicked mme out which was unfair and my sister got upset aqnd my dad says it is a good point and even timmys dad from the aircraft carrier before who was famous sailor and important leader on the aircraft carrier said it was outrageous they kicked me out because i had uncovered something that might be true and we should not be afraid of the point that apollo could be fake which i know it is because micchael collins and alan shepard only pretend

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You may wish to be interested in reading THIS thread:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Quite informative!!

Good Luck!!

edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thank you,

I will do my best to not interupt the flow but mostly i think my posts are very good do you ever go to youtube and study jarrahs posts ProudBird he is probably the best and patrick the second best but patrick is funny so i like him a little bit more even though jarrah is smartest did you see patricks movie it is funny about scarface i tried to get jarrah to pm me but he would not i read in the chaikin book that after the apollo 12 got hit by lightning they pretended to check out the lunar lander from outer space and then i just learned that they could not turn the lander on from earth orbit and so the check out must be fony and so is the lightning and apollo never went to the moon especially number twelve that was hit by pretend lightning

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh, yes....YES!!! Indeed.....:

o you ever go to youtube and study jarrahs posts ....

Jarrah White is the person you are referring to??.....he is an IDIOT!!!!

Sorry, for shouting....but Jarrah White, if anyone seems to "worship" him???

FALSE "PROPHET"....in so many ways.....

Oh, this is SO easy to explain....but, hard at the same time......

Jarrah White is an IDIOT!....seriously.......well, actually not an "idiot"....because, he KNOWS how to CAPITALIZE on an issue that is worth capitalizing on...and THAT "issue" was the so-called "Moon Landing Hoax" idea.....and, Jarrah White has worked it, and worked AND WORKED it....to try to ....get this...PROFIT from it!!

Yeah...."profit"....that is the end-all, and "be-all" motivation for these CHARLATANS.....over and over and over and over, again.....

Sorry.....you have BEEN HAD!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

yes ProudBird that is correct jarrah white i think his videos are very good they are the best and i like patrick to because he is funny and his writing is good i learn new words from him some people say he is a doctor but i think he is a writer in real life that is what many people say in google chat that he just knows how to write very well and so can pretend but there are other doctors that write the same thing and so i guess it does not matter it must be correct

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Uh huh..."Jarrah White".....yeah, well familiar with his IDIOTIC nonsense....and, his crap has been 'debunked' on multiple occasions.

ALL of what he alleges is junk......well easy to explain, outside his "rhetoric"...been done, sorry.....

Just ONE video easily found on YouTube, to explain:

Try this:

Look....this moron ("Jarrah White" has his "15 minutes of fame"....OVER!!! He is a CHARLATAN, and a 'showman'.....and a FRAUD!!)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join