It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by magmaiura

Not necessary all we have to do is do a screen capture and run the footage of the feather rock experiment against any accidental drops.

You betray your lack of understanding here. Although the force of lunar gravity remains a constant, the timing of a fall will depend upon the height the object is falling from and any initial velocity it has when it begins its fall.

of course I expect people to help with the work, that is the whole reason the whole moon hoax has been exposed, due to collaboration.

Don't rationalize your laziness: if you believe this line of research will pan out, commit to it. I find it odd that you seem to think that the "moon hoax" has been "exposed." The people who have been claiming that the lunar landings were a hoax have not been collaborating, they have been plagiarizing each other! Nearly every bit of "evidence" can be traced back to Ralph Rene, Bill Kaysing and Bart Sibrel, all of whom have been proven to have lied and manipulated their "evidence." I suggest you visit this long buried thread to gain some perspective on how sleazy the Hoax Propagandists are:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some would call it laziness others would call it having a full-time job and other priorities... All in good time though. But what better place to set a challenge? A genuine piece of evidence we can test together, the internet was made for this.

Your answer is not for me it so people read it and are fooled by the bluff! Equally everyone who supports the landings is in fact plagiarizing material from other people who have tried to prove the landings, it is a nonsensical argument.

If you have some knowledge or expertise in this, what are your qualifications?

Is saying.. 'yes NASA put a reflector on the moon' not also plagiarism? by your new definition.

I assure you the rock and feather fall rate measured against the fall rate of the accidental drop items will prove the moon landings were a hoax.

To criticize anyone who makes money out of exposing the hoax is ridiculous, compare the thousands they make against the billions NASA scammed. The worst way to make money out of this is to argue it was a hoax.
edit on 21-3-2012 by magmaiura because: (no reason given)

Bizarre terminology 'sleazy' if that is not a blatant attempt to smear well meaning people I don't know what is. Avoid personal attacks they weaken your stance and there is no place for it on a forum such as this.
edit on 21-3-2012 by magmaiura because: more info

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ProudBird

Sadly, the "hoax" believers could be taken to the Moon, and have their noses rubbed into the facts and evidence, and they will still not understand.....

So if really went to the moon why arent we going back to the moon then? surely it sounds easy i mean we could have gone back to the moon with the space shuttle so why haven't we?

It seems even Nasa and the American government lost interest on the moon.

Well all the landing sites are photographed now if they were a hoax thats a lot of work!
The Shuttle wasn't designed for that was it!

As I have said before when they landed on the moon if it was a hoax NASA and the USA would not have know if another country could have sent a mission or a probe or built a telescope to see what they had done a week,month,year or decade later thats a chance they couldn't take!
edit on 21-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Sadly, the "hoax" believers could be taken to the Moon, and have their noses rubbed into the facts and evidence, and they will still not understand.....

So if really went to the moon why arent we going back to the moon then? surely it sounds easy i mean we could have gone back to the moon with the space shuttle so why haven't we?

Well all the landing sites are photographed now if they were a hoax thats a lot of work!

As I have said before when they landed on the moon if it was a hoax NASA and the USA would not have know if another country could have sent a mission or a probe or built a telescope to see what they had done a week,month,year or decade later thats a chance they couldn't take!

There is a martian rover(s) on Mars, did this have to be placed there by a manned mission? Or due to the limits of our capabilities did we instead use an unmanned probe? Just like the moon.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have brought it up before...what about the Soviets? Did they in the heated rivalry of the Cold War just sit by and let America fool the world (as to your deeply held belief) or did they in fact listen in to our telemetry as it came "live from the Moon?"

You are also conveniently ignoring Luna 15's flyby DURING the landing of Apollo 11! We had to coordinate with the Soviets to insure they would interfere with the mission!

Give me a good answer to that question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_15
edit on 3/21/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The curtain of lies has dropped nasa,in the uk 78 per cent of people call the whole thing FAKED!

Time to drop the nostalgic warm fuzzy glow,this did not happen.The craft looks like something a toddler would make,flimsy and cheap.

The cream of truth will sink with the scum.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

BULL!!!!!!

The curtain of lies has dropped nasa,in the uk 78 per cent of people call the whole thing FAKED!

Show the source of this claim!!

Or, if you are in the UK yourself....well, I always thought that the public were better educated, as a rule, over there....than in the USA.

However, if the "polls" were conducted in very, very "ignorant" areas of the UK, then they would be skewed as a result....just as can happen in the U.S.

SO, "source"????

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paperface

This is way off topic, but this adage is as ignorant as it is repulsive. When crafting a metaphor, it helps to be aware of how things behave in the real world. You might as well have finished your post with "Excrement floats."

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

There is a martian rover(s) on Mars, did this have to be placed there by a manned mission? Or due to the limits of our capabilities did we instead use an unmanned probe? Just like the moon.

Completely irrelevant. Remember, the Apollo missions returned lunar rock and soil samples... 100's of kilos worth. The Soviets sent an unmanned soil return mission that returned grams. Scientists have compared both sample sets, and they are consistent. Did the US simply build bigger robots? Did the Soviets "fake" their own robotic probe? Wouldn't it be more complicated to run a massive robotic return mission by remote control than it would be to simply send humans there in the first place?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Some would call it laziness others would call it having a full-time job and other priorities... All in good time though. But what better place to set a challenge? A genuine piece of evidence we can test together, the internet was made for this.

I remember when the internet was made to order books from other libraries. It now exists, mostly, to sell things. But by all means, if you have a genuine piece of evidence, stop making excuses and bring it forward.

Your answer is not for me it so people read it and are fooled by the bluff! Equally everyone who supports the landings is in fact plagiarizing material from other people who have tried to prove the landings, it is a nonsensical argument.

The landings are a matter of the historical record. Citing the historical record is not plagiarism. Properly attributed, that is "scholarship." It is when one claims that one has an "original interpretation" of the historical record, yet repeats the interpretations of another as one's own, that it becomes plagiarism. Surely you can see how this applies to the case in point.

If you have some knowledge or expertise in this, what are your qualifications?

What difference does it make? Shouldn't any argument stand on its own strength, and not the authority of the person making it?

Is saying.. 'yes NASA put a reflector on the moon' not also plagiarism? by your new definition.

Have you read my definition of plagiarism? Please re-read it and answer this question for yourself.

I assure you the rock and feather fall rate measured against the fall rate of the accidental drop items will prove the moon landings were a hoax.

Thank you for your personal assurance. Now do the actual work and prove me wrong.

To criticize anyone who makes money out of exposing the hoax is ridiculous, compare the thousands they make against the billions NASA scammed. The worst way to make money out of this is to argue it was a hoax.

Of course, since the Apollo program wasn't a hoax, the people making thousands by claiming it was are... would you object to the term "parasites?" That expression would be a valid functional description, don't you agree?

Bizarre terminology 'sleazy' if that is not a blatant attempt to smear well meaning people I don't know what is. Avoid personal attacks they weaken your stance and there is no place for it on a forum such as this.

What makes you think they are well meaning? They call honest people liars, impugn my friends and colleagues, insult the intelligence of their followers and generally attack anyone and everyone who think that human beings are intelligent and resourceful. They are the ones who began the personal attacks, not I.
edit on 22-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by magmaiura

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Care to explain what you mean???

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

Time to drop the nostalgic warm fuzzy glow,this did not happen.The craft looks like something a toddler would make,flimsy and cheap.

Is that 78% from your house
link to the data please

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am just curious if any of the people who have been on here for over 4 years arguing day after day on the same subjects are willing to tell us all who they are ?

An argument is worthless without a context. I am just a normal member of the public who will let you friend me on facebook and you can see my life, friends and companies I run.

You are trying to distract from the fact that any of you beautiful people out there who supports freedom can study the Apollo moon movie and prove within 10 minutes that it was all a hoax.

Are you cowards or do you want to have a real debate in public?

I will go first and tell you who I am , if in your next post you agree to follow with your details and join me in holy union on facebook.

So for all the public to see will you join me in going public, I have nothing to hide? Lets end this cowardly anonymous forum crap.

Will you speak with me ?

Lets be honest you know who I am already, the first time any of you posted on here your I.P was logged.

But please anyone who actually does have inside information never post it on ATS ! You will put yourself at risk, your IP address reveals where you are! I don't really care about this because I feel I have nothing to lose. If you want to be a whistle-blower use time capsule email services and direct them to people you trust.
edit on 22-3-2012 by magmaiura because: info added

edit on 22-3-2012 by magmaiura because: info add

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No sir. I would point out that anybody that argues the reality of the moon landings and doesn't know the Space Shuttle was never designed to leave Earth orbit has not done their research and is therefore lazy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech

No sir. I would point out that anybody that argues the reality of the moon landings and doesn't know the Space Shuttle was never designed to leave Earth orbit has not done their research and is therefore lazy.

Hey cupcake, I think you are out your depth. The shuttle was designed to the maximum capability of the day - Earth orbit. The shuttle couldn't get to the moon because no manned craft that we know of, ever has.

Do the experiment for yourself.. time the fall rate of the feather HAMMER experiment against the accidental drops of objects by the Apollo Astronauts! It is there the proof the video footage of the landings was done here on Earth, do the test it is there!

Why are you NASA supporters so shy ? Who are you ?
edit on 22-3-2012 by magmaiura because: info added

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Because I don't believe your crazy nonsense I fit into your Nasa supporter catagory? Why the hell would I answer any personal questions you ask? Isn't that against T&C?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

i utterly fail to see how a debate on farce book will be " real " , or achieve anything that cannot be addressed here on ATS

my identity is irrelevant to my posts here , and i dont see how reavealing my real name will benefit anyone

if you want to address the issue of the apollo program - just do it , there is no need for drama and the public spectacle of " revealing ourselves " on face book

my facebook profile is for my ` real life ` activities - and everyone i know on face book i have met in person - and how i will spend this weekend has been decieded via our facebook group

so as for me - you will discuss the matter with ` ignorant_ape ` here on ATS , or not at all

you dont need to know any more about me

and i dont care who you are - all i need is your screen name - so i know i am always adressing the same person

and your posts - which as the user above has pointed out - betray your ignorance of basic science

the real issue is - why are you attempting to make the process more complex and demanding personal info - for an activity which can be addressed anonymously

only people like jim oberg gain any benefit from using thier real name in this topic - so stop demanding irrelevancies and stick to the facts

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why does this need to be anonymous? You should be proud and support your country. Did you time the feather hammer fall rate against the accidental drops? I have consulted a physics teacher with 35 years experience and this person agrees this test would prove it either way.

jra

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magmaiura
The shuttle was designed to the maximum capability of the day - Earth orbit. The shuttle couldn't get to the moon because no manned craft that we know of, ever has.

The Shuttle was conceived as an Earth orbiting vehicle only. It cannot go to the Moon because it simply wasn't designed too. It's too heavy and would have too much useless mass to lug around (wings, tail, landing gear), plus it has no internal fuel tank for the main engines, so those engines become even more useless mass. The Space Shuttle also wouldn't be able to handle the re-entry speeds when returning from the Moon, it would be too fast and the wings would snap off.

A capsule design is what you need to go to the Moon and back and that's what Apollo was.
edit on 22-3-2012 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

again - the basic question : what will i gain by revealing my identity ?

PS - i am not american , so my nationality or any patriotism is also irrelevant
edit on 22-3-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Well I am an ordinary member of the public from the UK not American don't use facebook but have had an interest in photography as a hobby for 30+ yrs.

Now since a lot of Apollo hoax myths rely on a lack of knowledge or a misunderstanding of the subject I comment on them.

So lets have a look at an example of yours on your kelvar thread thread
lets have a look at this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You link to this video on that thread second on list.

Now the IDIOT presenting claims the astronauts pictures are to good so I will post an example from his video

You can see that on his video at 0:12

Now this is the actual photograph before it was enhanced.

You can check the other pictures he used here

apollo.mem-tek.com...

Now as you didn't seem to want to comment re this on the kevlar thread what do you have to say now!!!

edit on 23-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join