It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What physical items have you brought into your abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am making alist of things that people brought into their abductions, whether by accident or intentionally. If you brought it intentionally what method did you use to get it from one density to the other!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Great idea.. I will give you a star for that.
But I would like to hear more about why, do you have some agenda ?
Have you been abducted yourself ?

Thanks for a interesting thread, but you should add some more text, something for trolls to feed on

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hi! My agenda is to find people like myself so that I may share stories and theories to back up what I have already discovered on my own.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I haven't heard of anyone taking stuff into their abductions. Whatever they have in their pockets or whatever they're wearing seems to go with them. Don't they?

I mean, I know a lot of accounts describe how they end up naked on a table but I think there's also a lot of stories where they're helped to dress or undress. Betty Hill's abductors had a problem with her zip, so her frock must have gone up there (or wherever) with her.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To be honest I'd be more interested to know if anyone's brought something back with them from an abduction experience .

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
To be honest I'd be more interested to know if anyone's brought something back with them from an abduction experience .

Exactly! Who cares if aliens have evidence they can bring back to their home world? I'd like evidence that they took evidence from us!
edit on 10-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

it depends if you consciously can get at it just before the abduction starts. Somethings have been left a lot of times like jewelry. It also depends what your doing when they get you... like driving a car, they usually take the whole car...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Well... things have been brought back but ususally go missing shortly after.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Well... things have been brought back but ususally go missing shortly after.

So that means nothing has been brought back then , as the above is a dog eat my homework type of statement .

edit on 10-3-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have abduction memories from when I was a child. They are pleasant memories and I don't recall taking anything with me. But this thread seems to ask the same question, but in regards to a grey room as well. You might it helpful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down to find the OP asking what they brought with them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Your abductions seem to be negative. Others seem to have more positive experiences.

I believe there is more then one race of "off planet" beings abducting for various studies (also our own government).

I would think if you can bring stuff "in" or "out" - - would depend on who is abducting and why.

OR - - they want to understand what your purpose is of doing so.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes!!

To be honest I'd be more interested to know if anyone's brought something back with them from an abduction experience.

As Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson suggests, "....snatch something off the shelf! I stole the ashtray off the shelf!"

( @ 1:00 and 4:30 and 6:00 to 7:30 )

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I see your point... however, denial doesn't make it less so. Just because they have an active evidence retreival program going on up there doesn't mean it didn't happen.

We have used everything from lead lined boxes to Farraday cages to hide what we have, still the next day they are gone. We are actively trying to get one on them... still, to alot of people the earth was flat even after somebody circumnavigated it... Just saying thats why I am here to find like minded people

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is interesting, care to expand in more detail?:

We have used everything from lead lined boxes to Farraday cages to hide what we have, still the next day they are gone.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Anybody, thing or being that takes someone without them knowing... they took them against their freewill. That's why STO beings or Good Aliens are strickly observers only! They will not affect your freewill.

In short if they took someone, its negitive, reguardless of what feeling they screen memory implanted someone with

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Did I read somewhere earlier that you've killed a few ?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Here's what we know... once they vibrate you and your close surroundings the "zone" your are somewhere between the 3rd and 4th densities this alows you to still run, hide, pick things for self defense, but only in that close area. If you can leave the area you can escape the abduct for that time.

While you are in the "zone" you can also touch and feel them. If you do this enough you learn you can physically defend yourself. So you pick up what ever you can to do so... once the objects become weapons that have injured them, the object becomes their property, and they seize it, never to be seen again...

so we have been tring to keep our weapons as proof, but to no avail.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

or broke them depending how you look at it

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How come they can't just freeze you on the spot before you swing your hammer? Or, and if you're still in some sort of control of yourself can't you just make sure you don't go with them in the first place?

I've read that when there's an attempted abduction of your body, if you focus on your moving your little pinky or something they can't take you because they don't have total control.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join