It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Great to see you again, Teye22!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us! That was totally fascinating!

Something like that would "spook" me, for sure! I would say it was your father letting you know he is still with you. No batteries? No ringer? Not hooked up? Yeah, it was him! He chose something you could not question as having another cause for it ringing.

I have read stories, and watched shows where things would ring without being hooked up to any source, or having batteries.
One show told about a toy that was running in a child's room. The mother picked it up to turn it off, but it had no batteries! And another show where the phone rang, but wasn't plugged up, and an evil voice on the line!
Things like that can't be explained any other way than to say it is paranormal, right?!

I look forward to hearing the rest of your stories.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

In the same area, they also spotted weird shapped "footsteps" in the snow. They actually cut one out of the snow /Ice and brougth the whole thing home for analysis. They even had tit checked out by a forest ranger who said that he had never seen anything like it before...neither did anyone else for that matter. Weird right??? there's more... that footstep had some sort of a magnetic force in it. I know its hard to beleive but I was in the boyscouts at that time and I happenned to be practicing topography that night when they arrived and when they put that thing on the table to show us, the needle on my compass just went haywire (needle going around and around). There might be a logical explaination about this but i never seen ice do this in all my life.
reply to post by Teye22

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I was searching for your posts I came across this one and noticed I didn't respond. Sorry about that.

This is weird! I was inclined to say maybe it was a big foot, but then read you said it didn't make a noise when it left... and it was shaped like a man. Hummm............
It must have been some type of alien. Reports from others seeing UFOs say they scramble magnetic fields, like what happens in the Bermuda Triangle.

I appreciate the experiences you have shared here! Awesome!

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: add post link

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

In the same area, they also spotted weird shapped "footsteps" in the snow. They actually cut one out of the snow /Ice and brougth the whole thing home for analysis. They even had tit checked out by a forest ranger who said that he had never seen anything like it before...neither did anyone else for that matter. Weird right??? there's more... that footstep had some sort of a magnetic force in it. I know its hard to beleive but I was in the boyscouts at that time and I happenned to be practicing topography that night when they arrived and when they put that thing on the table to show us, the needle on my compass just went haywire (needle going around and around). There might be a logical explaination about this but i never seen ice do this in all my life.
reply to post by Teye22

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I was searching for your posts I came across this one and noticed I didn't respond. Sorry about that.

This is weird! I was inclined to say maybe it was a big foot, but then read you said it didn't make a noise when it left... and it was shaped like a man. Hummm............
It must have been some type of alien. Reports from others seeing UFOs say they scramble magnetic fields, like what happens in the Bermuda Triangle.

I appreciate the experiences you have shared here! Awesome!

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: add post link

I have something like this in my backyard, i took video of it, but i don't have a trimeter to see if it has magnetic properties. The footprint shape was changed before I could get it on film, and i heard a dark sounding male voice say something like " we took that away" as i get outside. But this was in cement and there were no other footprints around it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

That's weird! No prints around it? So it seemed to just appear there? Odd!

You can go buy a cheap compass and hold it close to the footprint to see how it reacts. Compasses don't cost much.

Also, I replied to your last post before this one ( in case you missed it ).

Thanks for sticking with us, truthermantwo.

edit on 11/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
(see first couple pages of this thread for a few of my stories).

I had posted this on my last post but I had mistaken with another thread I posted on, my stories start on P84 for those interested in reading them....thanks to Sled for letting me know!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

My cousin heard screams in the woods behind her house back in the spring/summer that she said sounded like a big foot.
So last week one of her neighbors said they came upon a place on the ground while they were hunting where the grass and limbs had all been mashed down flat, and there were paths leading in to this one flat spot all around it. There were also deer bones lying close to this spot.
You know big foot eats deer, right?

Her neighbor said he is going to put up one of those cameras like they use out in the woods and see if he can capture what this creature is.

Stay tuned! I'll share it here if they find out what it is! My cousin may be famous on t.v. soon!

Hi Sled,

Did your cousin ever get this on video? Just checkin'

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Unfortunately, all they captured on film was a deer. I asked her if he was going to put the camera back up, and she said she doubted it. I'll ask her again when I speak with her, just to make sure.

I posted this several pages back. I guess you missed it.

Thanks, Teye22

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
(see first couple pages of this thread for a few of my stories).

I had posted this on my last post but I had mistaken with another thread I posted on, my stories start on P84 for those interested in reading them....thanks to Sled for letting me know!!!

Thanks for letting others know where your posts start.
Definitely worth the read!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yeah i have had a lot of mists, shadow people, black fogs, and odd telapathy at my recent address. the last mist i saw was right outside my bedroom door

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

Unfortunately, all they captured on film was a deer. I asked her if he was going to put the camera back up, and she said she doubted it. I'll ask her again when I speak with her, just to make sure.

I posted this several pages back. I guess you missed it.

Thanks, Teye22

Thats fine! I hope it was a nice deer though!!

I guess I did miss it...but in my defense, 91 pages to read is a lot of reading!

Quick question though...why stop at 100 pages? this thread is awesome...I would flag it again if I could

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Thank you, Teye22! That's a great compliment!

It has been up so long it has fallen deep into the archives already. The only way I can get new people to see it is to mention it in other threads, hoping it will draw attention that way. It is hard to keep doing that all the time.
I feel like I am dragging people away from other's threads, and I really don't want to do that. People will start hating to see me come on their thread! Ha!
100 pages is just a goal I set a long time ago. I'm a Taurus... perseverance is my middle name!

edit on 11/28/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That makes sense though! You have done great work on this one and I will be around in others too (already am
)

we'll just have to chit chat on other threads.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

To Scribe611:

I was just reading Jessica's blog. She is talking about a recipe(s) she received from her spirit guides.

This reminded me of your "dream" on a spaceship where the ETs were sharing recipes with you.

Are you STILL sure it was "just a dream"?

Actually, no. I've been thinking more about that lately, and of all the dreams I've had about UFOs, this one was one of the more realistic ones. I had another one about being abducted and taken to an entirely different galaxy as part of a biological zoo of earth species. I knew I'd never make it back home to earth again, and I remember grieving for that. I had to adapt though, and that fear was so real to me... I couldn't shake that feeling for days later. Of course, I had other reasons to grieve that feeling... I ended up being sort of a pet/housekeeper for one of the scientists, and he was very protective of me in their society, eventually asking me to leave the city with him and be a couple! Wow, my crazy dreams... LOL!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Yes, if it has stuck with you this long then maybe it was real!

So, did you say you tried it out? Maybe they'll share more!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
yeah i have had a lot of mists, shadow people, black fogs, and odd telapathy at my recent address. the last mist i saw was right outside my bedroom door

Oops! I missed your post until now, Rock! Sorry!

Thanks for sharing that. Would you like to go into more detail about some of your experiences? We love hearing new accounts here!

Shadow people aren't good. I'm interested in hearing about your encounters with them.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Update:

Alfred2012 now has his website up in English for those who couldn't read it before. Just click on the flag in the right top corner.

www.the-starpeople.net...?lang=de

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
To Teye22,

You said you were going to dig deeper and share more experiences.

Throw that shovel down and tell us what you've uncovered so far.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I believe that I am a "paranormal magnet" myself. Many strange things seem to happen around me: lights and shadows, orbs, electrical failures, mechanical problems and strange coincidences (which sometimes involve other people.) I have felt entities around me since I was very young and often seem them (at least in shadow or light form.) I have lived in a number of haunted houses, by odd coincidence, but I also have to wonder to what extent these things are just moving around. Some psychics claim that portals can exist, not only in a place or an object, but in a person. I suppose this would be the mark of a shaman; a link between worlds.

My own threads go more into these experiences. I just posted on someone else’s thread that throughout history Sensitives were initiated into shamans, and now they are regarded as eccentric at best and insane at worst. They used to be given drugs to enhance their perceptions, to spark the full spiritual awakening, and today they are given pills to suppress this spiritual awakening. The spiritual has always been part of the human society and now, suddenly, with our advanced technology and science, it’s to be ignored or labeled “delusional.”

Well, I guess people all around the world, throughout time were delusional huh? Good thing technology, science, materialism and suppressive medications came along to set us straight! Now that so many people are taking drugs to suppress their problems in our non-spiritual cultures, we're all a lot wiser and happier...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks for sharing, LoneCloudHopper. I appreciate you coming on the thread.

I won't ask you to go into detail here because I know you have your own threads about your experiences, which I must say are awesome!

If you could post your links here to your threads, there may be some swinging by here that have missed some.
His story is worth going to read, people! Fascinating indeed!!!!

Thanks again!

edit on 12/2/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My dreams have become more and more intense and wild. Most of them are taking place in my parent's house these days where it all began. I haven't recorded EVPs in a couple of weeks because I got the message that I should leave whatever is around - alone. But last night, after complaining that my condo has been "too light" at night time to sleep...well, last night seemed very dark. My bedroom is always ten degrees colder than the rest of the place. And I had goosebumps - even under the blankets, and I wasn't cold. But goosebumps all over my arms and the hair was standing up too. I couldn't sleep at all last night even after taking a sleeping pill. And had to turn the light on. Even though I didn't see anything, I felt something and saw lots of movement in the shadows when the lights were off. Not sure if that was the light playing tricks on me, but it felt darker last night. Hopefully tonight is much lighter...

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join