It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 391
<< 388  389  390   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Let me know if you want that 'vaccine' information

Yes please do via PM or in a Thread.

I will request that my GP give me the following Blood Tests before I get the needle:

Blood Clot Test
D-Dimer Test

I already had a Covid-19 Antibody Test and it came back negative in June 2021. My GM is recommending the Pfizer vaccine.

I will then make a decision as this vaccine could be it for me. I somewhat trust my GP but I trust my PhD Genetic Engineering brother more. In private he feels this is all BS but he got the shots for political purposes as in keeping his job. All of the Feds I know also got the jab. However, I am the only one with a compromised immune system since birth so it will be my decision.

Concerned about the vaccine. You betcha.
edit on 20-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
All my life I've been sensitive the whole 9 yards ,Spirits , Demon , empathic , sensitive, Shadow people . I've had a near death well made it as far as the pitch black waiting room as I call it . Those who say religion works I beg to differ maybe the thoughts you put forward do something but I can tell you that the God's have nothing to do with It .

I'm at the point now that when I'm attacked I can break free and I turn around and chase the entity which is always invisible but once it/they see I'm not scared and am looking/coming for them they hide from me .

I drank for a long time to drown them/it out but it never worked so I quit and excepted my abilities for what they are .

Welcome to the thread Ravenwatcher.

Your post reminds me of a woman I started watching recently on You Tube and other platforms. Her name is Loyal2ThaFoil. She had a NDE and said she experienced the same as you; she was in total darkness. She was scared, but then she saw a very tiny white light far off in the distance. As she focused on it, it drew bigger, and eventually pulled her out of the darkness. Then, she was back in her body.

She said she was a bad person before that happened and never followed any kind of religious teachings. She said she knew she had been given a second chance to "clean up her act". She stopped drinking, got rid of her old friends, moved to a different location, and started over living a completely different, clean life.
Today, she is happy; she knows there is a Divine Source out there that helps us, we just need to accept it.

I also understand when you say the power is within us to fight our own battles against the evil ones. You are correct. That Divine spark lives in each of us, gives us power... GREAT power! It comes from our Divine Creator. Most people don't realize they have it in them because The Powers That Be in government have numbed our senses with chemicals in our food and cleaning supplies, fluoride in our water, and whatever they put in those "vaccines".

Just be glad you found that power. I ask that you use it for the good in the world. If you do, I think you'll have a much better experience next time you die.

Thanks for sharing here.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Let me know if you want that 'vaccine' information

Yes please do via PM or in a Thread.

I will request that my GP give me the following Blood Tests before I get the needle:

Blood Clot Test
D-Dimer Test

I already had a Covid-19 Antibody Test and it came back negative in June 2021

I will then make a decision as this vaccine could be it for me. I somewhat trust my GP but I trust my PhD Genetic Engineering brother more. In private he feels this is all BS but he got the shots for political purposes as in keeping his job. All of the Feds I know also got the jab. However, I am the only one with a compromised immune system since birth so it will be my decision.

Concerned about the vaccine. You betcha.

Comprised immune system? All the more reason NOT to take it. I'll send you a pm shortly.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bump!

I've replied to the most recent posts. I'm waiting to hear some more of your experiences that you said you would share.

And, Waterglass, I sent you a couple of PMs, in case you didn't notice.

Everything has been calm here. What about you all out there lurking? Anything to share?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

And, Waterglass, I sent you a couple of PMs, in case you didn't notice.

I did but I notice that many of my PM things either don't go or simply disappear. Guess how many of my writes get blown up with 15 minutes? I actually posted a comment in your "new" thread in error as it should have been parked here in this thread. That;s my dum dum bad. Take a peek as here's the link:

Link

Reference: Manual for Spiritual Warfare by Dr. Paul Thigpen.

PS:

What about you all out there lurking?

Nah too much time devoted to finishing drywall in Master Bath and Paint. Plus I don't lurk. I was in "Watcher" program since 1990's. Windows arrive next week for M-W install and Shower glass next Thursday. Plus I am back working out. I shoot hoops for 40 minutes @ 3 days a week and work it hard plus have a PT and weights another 3. I am in best shape since college. Getting ready for Covid-19 vaccine and Spiritual War with neighbor. I am under direct orders by my fed POC for Jab. Came in writing last Sunday. They wrote back they don't want to lose me to Delta variant as its going after healthy non vaxxed. I know I know but you do know where it actually originated from right?

Here's a clue from the Austin Powers movies and I ain't no actress from Hollywood.

Major General; Chen Wei

edit on 31-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Off topic, but I wish you all the luck in the world with the jab. You have God on your side, so there's that.

I've read a couple of posts from people who had the jab talking about feeling like they are experiencing a time distortion after receiving it; time moving extremely slow. I think that is weird.

Please come back after you get it and keep us updated on your experience with it, but post it on the other thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
EUREKA!
After 46 years I think I have found the answer to why no one else around me saw that UFO that I posted about at the beginning of this thread. The one that flipped end over end as it came through the sky and stopped just above the restaurant, and then slowly glided through the parking lot while beaming down a white narrow tunnel of light to the ground.

I was watching Stargate SG-1 last night, again. The episode next to the last show of the series showed the crew on their ship and they were getting fired at from an enemy ship. The strike was just about to hit them when Sam put a time distortion shield around their own ship, making the ray appear to stop in midstream. Time moved at a slow snail's pace for the SG-1 crew inside, but outside the shield, nothing appeared to change regarding time.

This is the only thing that makes sense for what I experienced.
The UFO I saw must have put everyone on the ground into a time distortion bubble, so they didn't see it. That's why no one was moving, or seemed to acknowledge the UFO.
But, why was I not affected? It appears I was the only one who saw it and freaked out. Is it because of my "abilities" that it didn't take hold of me too?
Must have been. What other explanation is there?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Question to anyone who still sees this thread. There has been lots of news this year about UFOs, yet no one seems to be talking about it in public. No one seems to be freaking out, etc.

I guess I'm just a little shocked that people seem to be ignoring what should be the biggest story in our recent history.

Has anyone around you said anything about the recent UFO disclosure?
Have you ever seen one? I'd love to hear your story.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The other stories are related to Ouija board.

I am not a huge believer of the Ouija factor however, funny enough, i would never be willing to participate in any sort of such a seance. Lets call it silly prevention
but it is also based on some stories that might be related to the Ouija usage.

There was a time in the 90's when many people were into self made Ouija boards where I grew up. Just a sheet of paper with drawings and a needle on a string. And not just some bored teenagers but grownups... who really wanted just to get easy rich by getting some lucky lottery numbers out of the spirits
Have never heard about anyone succeeding yet
, however, some folks got themselves into some unexplained troubles coinciding with the time they were calling on spirits.

My mom was a seamstress of the area. Many people would bring in stuff for repairs. There was this girl who had ALL her clothing torn overnight. She had no explanation how this could happen. She kept her clothing in the same wardrobe as her sister did (occasionally mixed up), but the clothing affected were belonging just to her. As if something chewed and bit the chunks out of everything. She was freaking out big and later on she revealed that she was using Ouija a lot and this happened after one spirit sounded abusive and refused to leave. She broke the needle and flushed it (required after every seance apparently) and hoped for the best. We've never seen her since she came to collect some salvaged clothes so can't follow up how it ended with her and her Ouija.

The other story is about my mom's friend that was 'working' on getting those lottery numbers
What she got instead was something that could've ended in a tragedy. It was a cold winter evening and snowing. She had her newborn sleeping in a room behind closed doors while herself was in the kitchen preoccupied. She had a sudden urge to go and check on the child and was shocked when she saw a window fully opened and snow falling onto her baby. Not to mention, she had constantly seen the shadow of a man in the fedora standing in her balcony but the incident with the window brought the end to Ouija business for good.

People were saying that all the 'spirits' they would call out would have some unusual (phonetically) names, like 'urdr' or 'ngaz' but this could be due to the needle darting over the alphabet as it pleases
also that the entities are coming from some different realm, neither hell nor heaven, more of a certain level from many there is.

Think what you please, and while is good to question everything think twice before doing something that can't be undone

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Thanks for coming back and adding more experiences.

Yes, Ouija boards are nothing to mess with. I won't have one near me!

Thank you again for your post.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi all..I have had a few crazy experiences but one was like something out of paranormal experience. I just signed up here finally after being a lurker for as long as i can remember to finally share with the ats family.. this experience went on for 3 hours and was interacting with me at times which blew my mind.. at the time I wasn't scared just amazed and shocked as to experience something that was unbelievable and didn't think really happened in reality. But after it left me shaken and unable to sleep properly for nearly a year. even now its over a year and a half since and I'm still not 100% back to how I was before ..

I used to be able to sleep no problem in the dark but that all changed even though the experience happened not in the dark! Im a 43 year old man who has Never been scared of the dark or anything what so ever!!. I'd go anywhere through woods feilds camping all sorts places on my own at night in the pitch black without a care!!

So once I have hit my 5 posts I will make a thread about it. As so much happened and i want to tell all from start to the finish. So i finally feel it's about time I shared the experience and I have a pictures to share from that time..one picture is like nothing I have seen before anywhere .. Even when I look at it now .which I try not to do as send shivers through me and puts me on edge for a while after ..

Tbc
edit on 21-8-2021 by GLITCHEDxREALITY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
As a member of project Stargate I've had tonnes of paranormal experiences, from seeing ghosts, to remote viewing.
But these weren't random experiences, there were developed, the US military has the power to design and develop any psychic,esp, or even magic power from the ground up.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldwidelearning
As a member of project Stargate I've had tonnes of paranormal experiences, from seeing ghosts, to remote viewing.
But these weren't random experiences, there were developed, the US military has the power to design and develop any psychic,esp, or even magic power from the ground up.

I don't doubt that for a minute.

Can you please come back and share a link or tell us which forum your thread will be in when you post it? Sounds like it's going to be very interesting.

ETA: I found your thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/21/2021 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GLITCHEDxREALITY
Hi all..I have had a few crazy experiences but one was like something out of paranormal experience. I just signed up here finally after being a lurker for as long as i can remember to finally share with the ats family.. this experience went on for 3 hours and was interacting with me at times which blew my mind.. at the time I wasn't scared just amazed and shocked as to experience something that was unbelievable and didn't think really happened in reality. But after it left me shaken and unable to sleep properly for nearly a year. even now its over a year and a half since and I'm still not 100% back to how I was before ..

I used to be able to sleep no problem in the dark but that all changed even though the experience happened not in the dark! Im a 43 year old man who has Never been scared of the dark or anything what so ever!!. I'd go anywhere through woods feilds camping all sorts places on my own at night in the pitch black without a care!!

So once I have hit my 5 posts I will make a thread about it. As so much happened and i want to tell all from start to the finish. So i finally feel it's about time I shared the experience and I have a pictures to share from that time..one picture is like nothing I have seen before anywhere .. Even when I look at it now .which I try not to do as send shivers through me and puts me on edge for a while after ..

Tbc

Thank you for choosing my thread to post on first, and Welcome to ATS!

Please come back here and let us know where to find your thread when you get it posted; sounds interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hey, these kinds of things are more common than you'd think. I'm glad you found an outlet to share your experiences.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Hey, these kinds of things are more common than you'd think. I'm glad you found an outlet to share your experiences.

Yes, I found that out after 391 pages of all types of experiences being posted in this one thread alone. It has been really good therapy for me being able to share all my weirdness, and giving others a place to share theirs as well. I think we all learned from one another, and it helped us to feel like we weren't crazy after all.

Do you have any type of experience you can share with us?

Thanks for your kind words.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ah yes, I've had my fair share of novel events. Made a couple threads about it when I was younger and was on Haunted Highway as well. At the end of the day, though, I guess the point is that lots of people have weird experiences and yet not talking about it is a cultural norm. Breaking down those barriers and normalizing this kind of conversation is both healthy and necessary. People should be able to say what they're thinking and talk about things they've been through. I'm 30 and have a degree in psych and graduated at the top of my class and work in the financial industry as a transfer agent. You're not crazy. Having weird experiences isn't crazy at all. In fact, it sounds like you're dealing really well with it and that's very positive. Moving forward and being honest should always be encouraged. Don't feel insecure about it. If anyone gives you a hard time, that just says something about them and not about you. In fact, perhaps people are so adverse (or used to be so adverse, especially a few decades ago before this kind of thing fell into the mainstream) because they're trying to forget an experience they had and are just in denial about. Or, the idea of these experiences scare them. Either way, everyone is just doing their best.

Empathy is really integral. I just value the fact that others share their stories.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Closed for review.
Thread is nearing the page threshold allowed by ATS.

edit on Sat Sep 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 388  389  390   >>

join