It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Sled,

Do you ever listen to coast to coast am? I don't listen live, but you can find almost every episode on YouTube. Really interesting topics and I think you would enjoy them tremendously.

I used to listen to that religiously when Art was doing the show.

I agree, great stuff

I just listened to one with an interview with Delores Cannon. Fascinating!

Then I posted a thread on it.

I'll be going back for more. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think everyone on the entire planet earth has multiple paranormal experiences throughout their life.

Why does this happen more to some people and less or not at all to others?

The answer is simple, some people are so dim witted, so dull minded, so dense, thick headed, that a ghost would literally have to chop their hand off for them to notice it's existence.

To those who are sharp minded, intelligent, quick to observe their surroundings, inquisitive, curious, open minded to at least their own experiences, have a good memory, and generally sensitive in their senses, these type have paranormal experiences all the time, or at least every now and again, not because they are looking for them, but because they are looking period, it seems many people in this world have their eyes closed, some have their eyes open but they are glazed over looking at nothing other than a glowing screen, and even when/if something paranormal happens to them they have a Scrooge type reaction to it, "It must have been something I ate", type attitude.

I've experienced:

* Invisible beings
* Unidentified Flying Objects
* Etc

I'd say at least 1 time a year I am able to observe a paranormal event, perhaps the more you observe a type of paranormal event the more you are subconsciously looking for it which could increase your odds of sensing it.

The type of people that have never witnessed an Unidentified Flying Object are magically the same type of people that never look at the stars. I've literally met 2 people who told me "Oh wow, that's the first time I've ever seen a shooting star". If someone has never seen a shooting star before it's because they never look up at the night sky, on average it probably takes X hundreds of night sky watching hours to witness a U.F.O.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Welcome to the thread, and thanks for your input, Razimus.

I would love to hear your stories in detail. Would you mind sharing?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
WHOA!!! I just received a U2U from Alfred2012!!

Exciting things are happening! He told me a little about his communications since he last posted here. I replied and asked him to share them here, or if he minded me copying and pasting some of his message. Hopefully, he'll post something soon... or I will.

He is putting up a website with all his information about his ET and spiritual communication that will be available soon. I'll come back with the web address as soon as it's ready.

Stay tuned! You don't want to miss this!

edit on 10/24/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have a quick little experience to throw down here

Yesterday I was cleaning the hallway (The one I have mentioned before that seems to have something weird with it) and I was approached by two entities that looked like dark walking human figures. The only diference was that they were completely black and full of stars!

I had gone into black and white mode so to speak, where a vision takes over, and first I saw this strange symbol on the wall as I went down the corridor, and then I saw them standing at the end of the hallway. They walked up to me and I asked them what they were and the reply caught me off guard. They were Jinn, that is what they identified themselves as, and they told me they were protecting the guy down the hall from me.

That is the first time anything has approached me and told me what it was. Perhaps this is the answer to my problem with this hallway.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have a quick little experience to throw down here

Yesterday I was cleaning the hallway (The one I have mentioned before that seems to have something weird with it) and I was approached by two entities that looked like dark walking human figures. The only diference was that they were completely black and full of stars!

I had gone into black and white mode so to speak, where a vision takes over, and first I saw this strange symbol on the wall as I went down the corridor, and then I saw them standing at the end of the hallway. They walked up to me and I asked them what they were and the reply caught me off guard. They were Jinn, that is what they identified themselves as, and they told me they were protecting the guy down the hall from me.

That is the first time anything has approached me and told me what it was. Perhaps this is the answer to my problem with this hallway.

That's totally awesome!!

Is the person down the hall dead? Why would they be protecting him from you? Is it because you are trying to banish him?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, he's alive.

Have no idea why they showed themselves.
It could be because I was looking for ways to clear that end of the building spiritually.

They seemed friendly, but pretty straight forward in what they were.

I don't think they were protecting him from me, just protecting him like spirit guides.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

No, he's alive.

Have no idea why they showed themselves.
It could be because I was looking for ways to clear that end of the building spiritually.

They seemed friendly, but pretty straight forward in what they were.

I don't think they were protecting him from me, just protecting him like spirit guides.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

You said they said they were protecting him from you. (Gee... that is a brain twister! Ha!)
It is amazing they allowed you to see them. Wild!!!

I always wanted a genie when I was growing up. That was when the show "I Dream of Genie" was a weekly show that I couldn't wait to see each week. I don't know that I would want the real thing now.

edit on 10/24/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, sometimes my wording gets confused because I just kind of type what I am thinking so it comes out funny.
Didn't mean they were protecting him from me...lol

Crazy stuff.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Very interesting new posts and I'm very excited to read Alfred's updates!
It's also great to have an update from you Darkblade, I love your website I've been checking out in my spare time in uni. I've been thinking about the prophetic posts from Alfred/spirit guides a lot this month since they speculated there would be some major changes in October (I'm also reading David Icke's new book 'Remember who you are', a lot of things from this thread, my studies of philosophy in university, and info from that book are all pulling together, it's exciting, but slightly disconcerting too :/

I thank goodness this site is here for me to converse with other people with open minds (my mum keeps on looking worriedly at me while I read David Icke..she thinks he's insane)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy91

He is crazy, but really in order to be like we are, we gotta be a little crazy no?
The problem starts when people say it has to be this way or that way. I like a lot of what David Icke says as far as how things work, but am totally unsure about his version of the future.

Just remember to not put all of your eggs in one basket.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy91
Very interesting new posts and I'm very excited to read Alfred's updates!
It's also great to have an update from you Darkblade, I love your website I've been checking out in my spare time in uni. I've been thinking about the prophetic posts from Alfred/spirit guides a lot this month since they speculated there would be some major changes in October (I'm also reading David Icke's new book 'Remember who you are', a lot of things from this thread, my studies of philosophy in university, and info from that book are all pulling together, it's exciting, but slightly disconcerting too :/

I thank goodness this site is here for me to converse with other people with open minds (my mum keeps on looking worriedly at me while I read David Icke..she thinks he's insane)

Thanks for your post, Daisy91.
One thing I will tell you is that Alfred is meeting with MUFON in person next Saturday to give a presentation of what the ETs have told him is happening, and will happen. So this is BIG! He didn't tell me what the BIG thing is. I guess he wants to share it with them first. He was very excited.
I haven't received a reply from him yet giving me permission to share what he wrote to me. I hope he comes back soon! I will post ASAP, if he doesn't post on the thread himself.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes life is a series of unexplained events in which you are left to imagine the reason and usually do not contemplate the consequences. If what you do not understand frightens you, you think it must be supernatural.

It is everyday life you have not experienced.

What is normal and what you think normal mean are two separate things.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Daisy91

He is crazy, but really in order to be like we are, we gotta be a little crazy no?
The problem starts when people say it has to be this way or that way. I like a lot of what David Icke says as far as how things work, but am totally unsure about his version of the future.

Just remember to not put all of your eggs in one basket.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I agree with that. Just when I think I have it figured out, here comes another person I haven't heard with a book or video with a theory that makes such good sense to me, it makes me question if I'm right or wrong in some of my beliefs. I just try to keep an open mind and weigh it all out, then come to a decision that feels right to me... in my gut.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Absolutely, I'm definitely keeping my healthy skeptic head on

That is very exciting sled, I completely understand that it's totally down to Alfred if the info is posted, but something that seems big won't stay under wraps for too long I'm sure

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
According to some of the information that came through Alfred's guide back in the spring, something is supposed to happen this fall. I have heard other things that lead to something major happening in October.

Now... here comes this MAJOR storm, SANDY that is going to collide with another storm, and hit the east coast of the U.S. in the next day or so! THE PERFECT STORM!

They say a storm this big hasn't hit the U.S. in over 100 years!
I wonder if this is the major event Alfred's guides was talking about for this fall?
I don't think this is the thing they are discussing now, because he told me it was something to happen in the next few months.

For those on the east coast, please be safe! Prepare for this storm! Get out of there, if you have someone you can go stay with that lives away from the coast lines.

Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
A psychic told about this storm on the opening page, then you can get current info toward the end of the thread.

Be safe, and Godspeed to all!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
My cousin heard screams in the woods behind her house back in the spring/summer that she said sounded like a big foot.
So last week one of her neighbors said they came upon a place on the ground while they were hunting where the grass and limbs had all been mashed down flat, and there were paths leading in to this one flat spot all around it. There were also deer bones lying close to this spot.
You know big foot eats deer, right?

Her neighbor said he is going to put up one of those cameras like they use out in the woods and see if he can capture what this creature is.

Stay tuned! I'll share it here if they find out what it is! My cousin may be famous on t.v. soon!

Just a quick update on the the situation in the woods. My cousin called earlier and said her nephew went to the woods today to get the camera. All that showed on film was a deer.

I asked if he was going to take it back again, but she didn't know. If anything else happens there, I'll let you all know.

Another little tid bit... for the last couple of weeks after having just gone to bed (wide awake) my bedside table has been knocking, making that loud "bang". What's up with that? I thought it was happening to block my OBEs, but do you think it may be "something" trying to communicate with me?
Last night, and the night before I asked who was there, and what did they want? I never heard the answer, but I felt a presence. I was more curious than frightened. Oh well.......... guess they didn't feel like talking.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It does seem something is trying to communicate with you
are you having any more luck with your OBE's? Perhaps you could move the bedside table to see if the banging persists or maybe encourages a different kind of communication?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
FYI: the web page (above post) by Alfred2012 is in German, but you can hit the translator button at the top to read it in English.

It's ready!!!

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join