It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

What a thoughtful post, Ctophil. Thank you.

I've been wondering what happened to you, although I did feel you were still visiting us, waiting to offer your words of wisdom and inspiration when needed.

It's good to know you're still here.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

What a thoughtful post, Ctophil. Thank you.

I've been wondering what happened to you, although I did feel you were still visiting us, waiting to offer your words of wisdom and inspiration when needed.

It's good to know you're still here.

Namaste, Sister. It's always a great joy to be with my family, no matter where it is. I say family because unlike the duality idea of your immediate family separated from society, I see each child as my child, those of my age as my sister and brother, those older as my mother and father, and those who have reached a great age, my grand mom and grand dad. That's how we all should view every single person in your daily walk in physical life. Yes, I'm still visiting this thread and others. But that is just a 3rd dimensional concept. Even when I am no longer here physically with you, I will remain in your hearts forever. People may not realize it until they seek me, but I am there.

May God's Light and Peace be with you today.

edit on 4/21/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Just posting this picture for use on the f/b page for the radio show.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/21/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

"People may not realize it until they seek me, but I am there."

One more oddity I suppose, Sled. I didn't remember seeing ctophil post recently, but I remembered their insights from earlier posts and was really hoping they would reply after I wrote about what happened. Like magic, there they were. Whether it is because of my obviously decimated emotional and mental state, or because there is a great truth to the words, I find myself spontaneously crying as I read their reply to my post about my mom's passing, and, strangely, during their reply to you as well.

As I was trying to go to bed last night, I kept getting the strange, paranoia feeling that I was being watched or that something was in the room while trying to go to bed, but that may have just been stressed out me freaking out.

Thankfully the nightmares have not returned so far.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DaringDo
Don't be afraid, DaringDo. This is probably your mother. She is going to hang around until she knows you and the rest of her family are okay with her passing.
Just think of "it" as her without her body. She is still the same person/energy she was when you could see her.

Showing fear when sensing the spiritual realm could cause negative entities to enter, so you don't want to go there.

If there are any negative spirits around you, your mom will protect you. Her love for you is the strongest weapon in fighting the forces of evil that there is. So... don't be afraid.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Sled,

Amazing to see your thread still running so actively. I haven't written here in a while because not much was happening on the paranormal side....until the last few weeks (or at least I think).

To sum up my previous posts (I think they were around p80 or so), there used to be many incidences where my kids (mostly) would see a lot of things around the house that scared them like hell, afew with myself and the wife. It had continued after we moved but eventually stopped, or they just stopped telling me about it, I doubt that because I am the first one they call when they are scared.

For the first time though (I think), my daughter (11 yo) was freaked out like she saw Miley Cyrus in concert (had to lol)
I was tucking my son into bed and she screamed for me....I ran over (next door down the hall), she is near tears because she was watching TV and the TV went out by itself. I was like dont panick you probably had set up the sleep timer mistakenly or are sitting on the remote.

Well NO! the remote was on her dresser, I turned the TV back on and was checking the settings....no sleep timer was set...and then it went out again right after I told her it was likely just a surge or something and I had set the remote down where it was.

I turned it back on from the TV this time and just as I turned around it went out behind me. "Try to keep your kid calm/reassured when you're getting freaked out yourself!!! not easy"

That was about 2 weeks ago and it all started again from then. My sons (7 & 8 yo) are yet again affraid to go to the upper floor alone. this had stopped close to 2 yrs ago. They wont tell why, just that they are frightenned and hear weird noises.

A lot of noises are being reported all over the house by all 5 of us as well as some of our guests. Nothing aggressive like my wife had at our old house, this is like bangs , footsteps, etc. At least we know we aren't crazy since others have mentionned it. And the animnals are going nuts too....I mean more nuts that their usual, lol.

Just yesterday afternoon, All 5 of us are in the family room (along with both cats and the dog) playing Rockband as a family (fun times). When we all heard someone running upstairs, Me and the wife looked at each other with an empty look, I just said alright I'll go! I must be honest I didn't want to. Of course nothing was there to be found just goosebumps running down my spine.

This has happened a little after the holidays, but I have again been seeing shadows in the corner of my eyes almost daily lately, almost always to my right and only when I am on the main floor..never hapenned upstairs except my room when I meditate but this is different (or at least the feeling I get is) don't know what this could mean though.

A new house cleansing is in order imo. This will be done next weekend. Hope it works well.

Thanks for reading!

Teye22

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Greetings with love. It's okay to cry. Because through the emotional cries, it is an outward expression of love. Through joy we cry and through sadness we cry. The truth is we should only cry through love, for joy and sadness are only the dual aspects of where we live. Tears are water droplets from the Ocean of God. Did you not know that God keeps every single tear drop of every single person in all of history in Heaven? Because it is a recording of love. So I say to you today, don't fear. No matter what, don't fear. In this Universe, there is only ONE Spirit, ONE person. And we are part of this ONE person, all connected together through our hearts. Learn to live each day in your heart, and you will always and always find beauty, peace, and all of us including your mother. So smile, for happiness is the only way to all of creation. Just ask Mother Earth, she knows this and loves you more than you know.

Yes, Mother Earth is also your mother. In the higher dimensions, she is a person. Just in this world, her body is the Earth. Your physical mother is ONE with Earth. So when you embrace the planet, you embrace your own mother.

edit on 4/22/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

DaringDo, I am SO sorry for the pain you are feeling!
My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.
May the joy in your memories outweigh the pain of your loss soon.
Miss Nugget

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Teye22

Hi Sled,

Hi Sled,
Amazing to see your thread still running so actively. I haven't written here in a while because not much was happening on the paranormal side....until the last few weeks (or at least I think).

Well, hello stranger!! Good to see you, although I hate it is because of your ghostly activity picking up again. That's a bummer!!
Thanks for the compliment. I am beginning to realize that paranormal activity has no end. LOL As long as I can offer an ear, or advice to help others understand what's happening to them, this thread will remain open.

For the first time though (I think), my daughter (11 yo) was freaked out like she saw Miley Cyrus in concert (had to lol)
I was tucking my son into bed and she screamed for me....I ran over (next door down the hall), she is near tears because she was watching TV and the TV went out by itself. I was like dont panick you probably had set up the sleep timer mistakenly or are sitting on the remote.

I was going to suggest that maybe something in the control panel of your t.v. might be shorting out, until I read the rest of your post.
Whoever this is, is just trying to get someone's attention. They pick the youngest because they are the most spiritually sensitive.
How long have you been in this new place? Have you done any research on the house, or the land it sits on?

That was about 2 weeks ago and it all started again from then. My sons (7 & 8 yo) are yet again affraid to go to the upper floor alone. this had stopped close to 2 yrs ago. They wont tell why, just that they are frightenned and hear weird noises.

A lot of noises are being reported all over the house by all 5 of us as well as some of our guests. Nothing aggressive like my wife had at our old house, this is like bangs , footsteps, etc. At least we know we aren't crazy since others have mentionned it. And the animnals are going nuts too....I mean more nuts that their usual, lol.

Just yesterday afternoon, All 5 of us are in the family room (along with both cats and the dog) playing Rockband as a family (fun times). When we all heard someone running upstairs, Me and the wife looked at each other with an empty look, I just said alright I'll go! I must be honest I didn't want to. Of course nothing was there to be found just goosebumps running down my spine.

Well, something has happened to scare the boys, and if the animals are going nuts, it's a sure sign of the paranormal.
This could be a harmless spirit just trying to get your attention, or they could be trying to scare you in an attempt to make you move out, if it was a previous owner.

This has happened a little after the holidays, but I have again been seeing shadows in the corner of my eyes almost daily lately, almost always to my right and only when I am on the main floor..never hapenned upstairs except my room when I meditate but this is different (or at least the feeling I get is) don't know what this could mean though.

A new house cleansing is in order imo. This will be done next weekend. Hope it works well.

Thanks for reading!
Teye22

Where do you live? You don't have to answer that. This lady I'm going to send info on gives free help to anyone in her area. You can read about her on the website link. If you aren't close to her, then she can at least help point you in the direction of what needs to be done, and maybe the name of another AUTHENTIC medium in your area.

I would suggest you get a medium in there before you send this ghost on his/her way to see what they want. As I said, it could be a family member trying to tell you something, or someone that lived there previously needing to get a message across. The activity had to start up for some reason after being quite for so long, right?
And another reason is because if you do have a negative spirit, there could be a good spirit there helping to protect you. If you do a cleansing yourself, you could run off the good spirit(s), and you don't want to do that. They help protect us from evil.

Do you know if your boys have played with a Ouija board, or has anyone done anything to open any doorways/portals?
I'm curious as to why all this activity, all of a sudden.

Thanks for sharing with us. You are always welcome to give feedback to any members here, even if it's just to let them know you've had a similar experience. It helps to realize we're not alone.

Here is the info:
Please contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...
She is an exorcist, but she can do a simple cleansing too, I'm sure.
She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on one of my other threads and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her.

And here is more, if you need it:

edit on 4/22/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You words just feed my soul, Ctophil. What wisdom you have!!

Thanks again for your kind words to DaringDo.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hi sled

Thanks for an awesome feedback (as usual
)

I have been thinking since my last post and i think that I can perhaps be the one who had the activity restart( not 100% but still).

I say this because I recently have sarted meditating on more regular basis and it coincides with the recent activity. I was unable to meditate for many months before that and i finally started having some results. Nothing too intense i just finally was able to "see" what i was trying to visualize. No contact with anything but i am trying to communicate with my spirit guide.
Still working on it...

We bought this house 3 yrs ago and it used to belong to my wife's uncle ( not a close uncle as we found out after we made our initial offer). They had lived there for quite a few years but no death unless it was before they moved in.

My boys never played ouija and i would not let tham board in my house. They are 7 & 8 yrs old so i dont even think thy know what it is. My daughter does know what it is as she has asked about it a while back. I warned to never play that game and she sais she wiuld never after i told her what it could do(. She is 11 so she understands these things more than her brothers)

When i do a house cleansing, I always asked for the negative energies or entities to leave the house, i dont know if it can chase good spirits anyways but still. I know a medium that lives near me so i will try to contact him to see if he can come over for coffee and check things out for us!

Thanks again Sled for your wonderful feedback and congrats for your awesome thread!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Teye22

Good! I'm happy to hear you have a medium nearby.

Just wondering if you say a prayer for protection before starting your meditation? You also need to say during your "prayer" that no evil entities are allowed to come through the door as you open it (spiritual portal). Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels to stand guard at the gate while you meditate, then verably close that door when you are finished. See it being closed in your mind's eye.

Please let me know what the Medium says. You can u2u me if you don't want to post it here. You have my curiosity at its peak!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Hi Sled,

Yes I do say a protection prayer before meditating or performing a Reiki session. I like to call it my protection bubble that I for around me.

I will let you know what comes out of the visit from the medium when it occurs. I have yet to get a hold of him...he's really hard to reach sometimes. But he is a great help as I have used his expertise before. The story of my first encounter with him is in one of my first posts here from a while back (I think). He's just awesome! it's like he's in your head.

Thanks

Teye22

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My dad told me this story a few days ago:
When I was children (I, not my dad) loved to talk with my "imaginary" friend, then my dad asked me: Hey, how is your friend? Then I answered: I don't know, he haven't face!

-x-

And a weird dream:
I was in a strange place, with strange people and animals (shapes too o.O) then a humanoid thing (It was a mix between a black cat and human) led me through this world, everything was strange: Had moving shapes (lozenges, squares, circles and prisms) and strange people. I tried to look at myself but I could see only my hands, and they were very white, and I had sharp nails/claws. Some people looked very sad, some really happy. I saw some strange kids with black eyes (BEKs?) and gray and blue aliens (?). The houses and buildings were normal.
I am having this dream have 2 days (like a continuation of each other) and when i woke up, i hear someone whispering into my head my head "Calalini" it's very strange.

I will post some images to try to show how is this "world"

But the fur/skin was black (I found this at Google images)

I'm so sorry about the drawing, I tried to do faster possible, and I accidentally used the spray in the gray, and the blue looks so derpy ;-;

The gray aliens used strange uniforms
And about the shapes:
They "walked" in groups: 3 metallic spheres were rolling around, sometimes levitating, a head-sized red (very bright) glowing ball were followed by other 4 color-changing balls, a giant triangle (I just saw it only a time, I can't explain what it does) and a faint glowing diamond shaped orange thing. The cat said that isn't recommended to be close to this thing. Some shapes I saw only 1 time (as the triangle) so I can't explain

And I ever woke up with a strange feel, like wtf happened? I'm ok? What is happening?
edit on 24-4-2014 by Nemophilist because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by Nemophilist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemophilist

Welcome to the thread, Nemophilist.
And, welcome to ATS.

I'm happy you chose to pay us a visit with your experiences.

Hey, guess what? IMO, your dream wasn't a dream, but an astral journey you were taken on by the ETs. I don't know what the message was, but maybe they were trying to see if you had awakened to the knowledge that you are a hybrid, or could remember certain things they taught you at an early age (being abducted young).

Something strange going on there!
Thank you for the drawings. It helps to get a visual of what you were describing.

Hey, if I can be a cat in the higher dimensions, they can swoop down and pick me up any time! I love cats!

Thanks again. I don't know if I'm making any sense right now. I'm very tired, and sometimes my brain goes "crazy" when I haven't had enough rest.

If I read this tomorrow and see an answer more clearly, I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yay! This sounds awesome!
I will try to pay more attention when this happen!
If this happen today again I'll tell you!
I thought this was only a weird dream xD

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nope, I don't think it was just a dream. It may have felt like a dream, but that was because you weren't in this lower Earthly plane when it took place.
If it was just a dream, you would have already forgotten the details of everything you just described.
Astral journeys will stay with us as a memory, and the person may think it was a "dream" because they don't have any point of reference to call it anything else... unless they are already knowledgeable enough on that subject to recognize it when it happens.

I've heard other people talk about aliens that looked like cats. Some look like they have a bird head, and many people have seen the gray aliens wearing a blue jumpsuit...

Really weird looking aliens out there!

I have another member here who saw one that had a bird head. He reached down to touch it because he thought it was dying, and he wanted to help it. When he put his hand to it, it bit him! He said he found this on the internet, and it looks almost identical to what he saw!

edit on 4/24/2014 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My mom had lots of different types of waters when she was dying because sometimes she wouldn't be able to drink one type or didn't want that one and whatever. She told me I could have some of them because there was no way she could drink them all and some of them hurt her throat, so I had some on occasion despite feeling super guilty about it. On freaking Christmas day my dad bitched me out over having them. On Christmas. It was already depressing enough knowing deep down that it was to be my mom's last, but that BS, that sent me over the edge I was already precariously balancing on...

I never touched the damn things again until yesterday. There was one Sobe fruit drink left. Even after she was gone, I didn't touch those things, the guilt was too strong, but I was thirsty and tired of the tap water and my Calvados bottle has but a swig left, if that. So I grabbed this Sobe, switched on this computer and waited for it to load up. I've had very few troubles with this PC. Coincidentally or not, when I had this Sobe the PC just bricked out shortly after booting, I hit CTRL-ALT-DEL and the thing that monitors resource usage was at 100%. Weird. Drink some of the drink, restart it, same thing happens, except it eventually froze. Drink the rest of it, put away the bottle, it works fine.

It was strange, and I'm not touching any of the other waters that are left.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

How are you holding up, DaringDo? I hope mine, and Ctophil's posts have given you some comfort from your loss.

Since the drink was associated with your mom, the computer trouble could be her way of getting your attention. Electronic devices seem to be easy for them to manipulate. Just say, "Hi Mom. I love you too." Just know she will still be around in spirit anytime you need to speak to her. Even after she crosses over, a fragment of her spirit can come back to visit you when you call on her.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I tried to look at myself but I could see only my hands, and they were very white, and I had sharp nails/claws.

Here is a thread I just put up with a video that shows the tall ETs that have the long claw-like hands. It shows them at the 28:43 mark.

Thought you may find this video very informative.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join