It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Hand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you want a complication of some of the most credible witnesses, including government documents, military personnel, experts on the UFO subject, then here is the video you need to see.

A must watch! Definitely worth the 1 hour and twenty minutes to increase your knowledge on UFOs.
The video will not embed here, so click on the link below:
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hi there Sled, could you tell me why Its a must watch please?

A few paragraphs perhaps of your own thoughts?

Just wanting to clarify if its anything new to what I already know

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Here's an embed for you.

edit on 25-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Well, as I said, there are many military personnel, personal accounts, really too much for me put into a post.

There are all kinds of UFO experts comments, including Nick Pope, and Stan Friedman, and many other credible authors/ people.
Government involvement
Disclosure
Military agenda
Military witnesses
Astronaut witnesses
Implant analysis
Alien agenda
Abduction stories (very credible)

Too much to remember! It may be the same topic, but there are fresh voices with new information.

I've seen too many UFO videos to count! This one is great, as far as credibility of the information, and it is going into my file of "the best of the best".

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you!
I didn't even look on You Tube. I was on a different site when I found this.

Oops! It says the video is not available in my country!

edit on 4/25/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you want to watch videos that are censored in your country use this little browser ad on below, it opens up for pretty much anything

HOLA

About the video i haven't seen it yet as i don't have an hour and twenty right now, i'll take a look later.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thank you very much indeed

Ill give it a watch after dinner. Having said that I have watched the first 15 minutes and it looks promising

Thanks again,

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

When they get to the Top Secret documents ... pause ... and make sure you read the disclaimer at the top of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ha haa, Ill look out for it

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No need to watch it to see what they say. I shall be helpful for once :-)

"This Unclassified copy is for research purposes. (this bit talks about the typeface used on the document). The government has declared that such a classification does not exist."

It is the MJ12 documents they are showing I do believe. Ive also seen David Icke in it so far. Nothing absurd has been said yet though. ;-)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this; looks like it might be a good overview of topics!
Watching in three....two....one...Shhh!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Sled,

I'll say this, I'm only 8 minutes into the video but my opinion overall, I'm stuck in a circle argument with myself. I think 99% of sightings are explainable or our government messing with us intentionally. I hate receiving witness testimony from government officials yet I accept Richard Dotty's confession about misleading and destroying Paul Bennewitz. So I don't believe government confessions about UFO's as I think its propaganda, yet I believe government confessions that they were lying. Which of course takes us right back to the drawing board lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Case in point:

20 min into the video a "retired" CIA officer is pedaling MJ12.

ETA: The video is interesting as it covers so many topics regarding UFO's/ET's/Gvt and in this regard a must watch! Some of it actually gives me the willies.

Don't mean to give play by plays but listening to the man describe his rape by aliens. Man, nothing about his demeanor reflects disingenuousness.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ya imo a solid vid, more amo to the whole subject, hopefully people start relizing theres something rather large going on and we ALL have the right of knowing...

PS: anyone know when the vid was made/released?
edit on 023fAmerica/Chicago23320123101 by Lifeishigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes, I think there are many craft that are "ours", but it was more convenient for the government to allow us to think it was aliens from space than to let their secret plane become known to other countries.

However...

I have had an up-close and personal experience of my own, with time loss, so I know there ARE some real aliens visiting us. I have also seen some pretty weird things in the sky all my life... lights zigzagging all over the place way up there with the stars.

LifeisHigh,
I will try to see if I can find out when this film was made.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh

Ya imo a solid vid, more amo to the whole subject, hopefully people start relizing theres something rather large going on and we ALL have the right of knowing...

PS: anyone know when the vid was made/released?

I couldn't find any date other than it being uploaded to the site on April 23, 2014.
I think it must be fairly recent. Like I said, I've watched many films, but I've never seen this one.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Love this!!! I think that in todays world there is more evidence of suppression of technology, visitation or whichever paranormal, or extra/inter-dimensional being and hybrids on this planet.

There never has been or should be a warning about evidence, or lack there of, we seem to think that since no one can show proof either way, then we can dismiss as much as we like. We need to listen, learn, and take what you feel comfortable with, just never remain comfortable with blissful ignorance

S&F
Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver

Thank you, NRE. I thought is was a great video.

Government secrets have been suppressed from the masses, even before Roswell. They don't want their sheeple realizing the truth and jumping over the fence! Eventually, they would run out of wool to sell... then, who would line their pockets?!

I watched one on the Science channel last week that I couldn't post, nor could I find it on their website. What a letdown! I really wanted to share the information in that show with everyone on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Thanks for posting this; looks like it might be a good overview of topics!
Watching in three....two....one...Shhh!

Come back and let us know what you think.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
End credits dated it 2012.

It was interesting but the format was story telling by jumping all over
the place with lots of random rehashing of old evidence/story/myth/debunked material.

Worth watching just for perspective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join