It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Live Show on Paranormal - Looking for new Voices

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSer's.

I've been working on a side project, to add another show to the list of ATS internet radio shows, we've already got established. So, I was wondering if anyone was interested in being part of a live radio show, that has everything to do with the paranormal, supernatural, and mysterious. There will be no politics or economic issues discussed on my show, as Reality Remix, ATS live Starship, OoTB, and even the Survival show has a lot of those topics covered. Instead I will be focusing on all the spooky, kooky, unbelievable, stuff we see come across these boards in forums like Paranormal Studies, Spiritual & Metaphysical, and UFO and Gray Area forums.

On board with me, to teach me the ropes and serve as a voice of reason, will be skeptic Sheepslayer247.

The format will very much follow the same format that the other shows use, a round table discussion of topics brought by members and what strikes the fancy of those who come on board to this venture.

Some of the topics that would be discussed, to bring it into focus for ya all a little bit better:

Black Eyed Kids (don't invite them in)
Recent UFO Sightings
Revisiting the most compelling of UFO Cases
Shadow People
Ancient Anomalies
Mysterious Civilizations
Consciousness
Esp
Holographic Universe/Electric Universe
Big Foot
Loch Ness
Mothman

This list really can go on and on and on. So there isn't a want for material, what I really am wishing, and hoping, and dreaming for are some fresh new voices with open minds, that would be interested in joining myself and SheepSlayer247 in this endeavor. Unfortunately, I can't offer you anything except a really good time, as none of us get paid to do these shows for you all. We do it, out of the kindness of our hearts, and because it's really fun!

Just shoot me or SheepSlayer247 a U2U if your interested!

Thanks,
CirqueDeTruth

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, I suppose I might be interested in adding a different voice to the mix...

I tend to take a Theological perspective on the paranormal I would be willing to call and add an opinion or two, ATS knows I am full of them.

I would also add my perspective tends to ranges toward the skeptic as well, Occam's razor is usually the best explanation.

Though I do believe in the paranormal, just that calm rational thought will dismiss 95% of whats out there.
edit on 21-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

When's the show goin to air? Your going live right off the bat?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's easiest. When I started out with Reality Remix we were pre-recorded and the best thing to ever happen to RR was to go Live. Now a show takes, two hours and maybe a few with the after-party.
But being pre-recorded it could take up to four - six hours to just get a two hour show done, not to mention all the editing, people say, aw shoot I messed up - cut that and let me start over.

When a show's live, its interactive - open to callers, runs parallel with the Chat room here on ATS. I'm going Live all the way!

A time table is not set. Once I have a solid crew to go to air with, we will have more of an idea as to when the Pilot show will be.

CdT

edit on 21-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

I would be honored to have you as one of the crew, Benrl! Wow, just a half-hour in to my outreach, and I'm already getting excited!

CdT

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm interested.

What are you naming it?
edit on 4/21/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just to add a bit of info:

This is a project that Mel has is taking the helm on. It is her idea and I am only helping with the hosting duties and bringing a skeptical look at the topics. That does not mean I will be a naysayer.
So all credit to her for this show idea.

When we get everyone together, we will have to have a few sessions where we iron out sound issues and educating everyone on the system we use to make the show flow (not stepping on each other, etc).

Plus we have to coordinate schedules with the crew members and the production staff (Garth and Jack) before we go live. So we have time.

I invite anyone to join us and if there are any questions or concerns, such as technical stuff....please let us know. We are more than willing to lend a hand!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was considering doing the same thing lol. You beat me to it. If you need an extra voice.. I am down.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
a reply to: benrl

I would be honored to have you as one of the crew, Benrl! Wow, just a half-hour in to my outreach, and I'm already getting excited!

CdT

Let me know, times, dates etc, id be happy to pitch in where I can.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's called Into The Fringe. A big thanks to Klassified who helped me with coming up with the shows name.

CdT

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think that would be a fantastic idea. Maybe you could also get as a guest some of the researchers in the paranormal realm. Or do they charge?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh good, put me down for future guest appearances, if you would. My current situation is still not exactly friendly regarding late-night talk-show slots, but I am hoping to change that soon. And I would dearly love to participate in one of these things. I think I've already discussed this with Cirque.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is this show a done deal? It will air?

If so, fantastic. Finally something i'm looking forward to.

Best of luck.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is fantastic! Lots of interest.

So next step, I use facebook to coordinate, research, if we can get enough people interested, this will likely leave a lot of room for people to pop in to shows when time allots them or topics coming up for a show really strike your interest. So I'm going to U2U everyone who's interested my facebook ID and if you don't boycott facebook, be sure to friend me so that I can add you to the Group.

CdT

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I will be tuning in!

Definitely a breath of fresh air.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

AH! You used the FB word! Bad Cirque! I don't do FB...though starting to lean towards it, which will more than likely hasten it's demise if I do make a account.

edit on 21-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a typical spelling error.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well like I u2u'd im game. sounds like a rip roaring good time....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL. I had different issues - but I had to create a second account with a pen name. You see, I have certain family members who would absolutely disown me (mostly by marriage) if my mundane family timeline boasted what my ATS fb account has on i!. Now, I have to be reminded to pop over to my family account - because I'm always on my ATS one working on the radio shows, researching. lol.

You are allowed 2 fb accounts. I checked.

Anyhow, I would ask pretty please, for the group experience alone. I know you usually call in by phone and it's a Surprise
- but I'd bet you'd like an inside track, a hand in research, etc.

You too AfterInfinity!

CdT

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't really know if I'm interested in talking on the show, but I will definitely tune in! I love the idea.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth

LOL. I had different issues - but I had to create a second account with a pen name. You see, I have certain family members who would absolutely disown me (mostly by marriage) if my mundane family timeline boasted what my ATS fb account has on i!. Now, I have to be reminded to pop over to my family account - because I'm always on my ATS one working on the radio shows, researching. lol.

You are allowed 2 fb accounts. I checked.

You know I would dearly love to call in and help out, but you also know my situation (I think). So, the f/b page will be good for me using a different username. My other problem is working third shift, so even though I may not be able to post in real time, I can still add my 2 cents worth on the page later.

I'm very happy for all the interest shown.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join