It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Live Show on Paranormal - Looking for new Voices

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello Cirque!

I'm a bit new to this forum so I can't figure out how to send you a private message right now (keep getting a message back that says I can only PM moderators and staff).

After reading through this thread I think that I may be able to assist you as well in your endeavors. I'm currently a member of two spiritual fraternities; the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and the Builders Of The Adytum (BOTA). I've been studying religious/spiritual/metaphysical/mystical/occult teachings for almost six years now, as well as the scientific side in quantum field theory, parapsychology, biology, and regular psychology. I also have a deep interest (partially because of my Orders) in ancient cultures, mostly the Egyptians and Middle Eastern (Phoenicians, Babylonians, Sumerians).

I'd love to be able to help out in any way possible! If you could give me a better way to contact you that would be awesome!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I see you have a lot of interest but if you are looking for another opinion I'd be interested and have the time at night. Most of the topics listed are things I enjoy researching and love postulating ideas for the likes of benrl to deconstruct.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kroovistos
Hello Cirque!

I'm a bit new to this forum so I can't figure out how to send you a private message right now (keep getting a message back that says I can only PM moderators and staff).

After reading through this thread I think that I may be able to assist you as well in your endeavors. I'm currently a member of two spiritual fraternities; the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and the Builders Of The Adytum (BOTA). I've been studying religious/spiritual/metaphysical/mystical/occult teachings for almost six years now, as well as the scientific side in quantum field theory, parapsychology, biology, and regular psychology. I also have a deep interest (partially because of my Orders) in ancient cultures, mostly the Egyptians and Middle Eastern (Phoenicians, Babylonians, Sumerians).

I'd love to be able to help out in any way possible! If you could give me a better way to contact you that would be awesome!

I'm pretty sure you have to reach a certain post count first. Maybe after 20 or so.

On topic - sounds like you have much to contribute.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kroovistos

Go welcome 20 new comers to ATS in the introductory forum, and you'll have your 20 posts in lickidy split!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice. I sent you a U2U. You already have an on board "skeptic", haha. Well I've submitted myself as an on-board believer. For balance, of course
Good luck!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would so be down for this if current circumstances would allow for it. I will be checking it out none the less.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kroovistos

Hi Kroovistos! Thank you so much for your interest.

Rosinitiate is correct. You'll have to get a few more posts in, understand T&C, and get your feet wet here on the boards first! We want to get to know you. Once your post count is up, and you remain in good standing with the mods, I'll be more than happy to have you come on board! The more the merrier!

CdT

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If your still looking for people I'm game as well :-)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Looking forward to hearing a demo for this

Holler if you need anything!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Fantastic Idea! I wanted to have a show called "The Fringe" at the community station I'm on atm but it was taken

You know, now that there's a growing number of shows affiliated with ATS, we could really begin to take on C2C AM (which I used to love!) but instead of just one show, it could end up becoming a complete online radio station with shows running round the clock...maybe even with a broadcast licence to play copyrighted music...one day

BTW, I am interested in helping out or being a guest once in a while but with OOTB, Jolly's World of Web and a possible third show starting up I doubt I could be available each week...either way I'll definitely be interested in tuning in

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I would be really interested in helping you out, unfortunately I am in the UK, yet if it is ever possible to do a UK hook up count me in!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am kind of a n00b on these forums. I am interested but can't figure out how to u2u you. Let me know.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I would really like to be part of the show, talk about a few experiences my family and I have had.

Sounds like a show that would draw alot of interest from the members!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

you know I can be involved

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Throws his name in the hat as well.

*Work permitting of course

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey, i'm no speaker but i'm willing to volunteer my sound editing skills.. I work in audio post production so this is streight up my ally
let me know of your'e intrested

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This sounds a lot of fun! I'll try my best to tune in... what time will they go live?

Being in the UK it's often difficult. But i do want to listen! It sounds right up my ally. Been loving/reading about this kind of thing for as long as I can remember!

Great idea!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

I would be really interested in helping you out, unfortunately I am in the UK, yet if it is ever possible to do a UK hook up count me in!

Same! us 'UKers' always miss out on the fun!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Thanks Nef! We'll have a demo up for you to review soon. Lots of interest in the paranormal! I'm overwhelmed with the response. We should have a solid crew with lots of rotation each week of new voices with the amount of people wishing to become involved!

CdT

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nastya

Hi Nastya. Thanks for the interest! I've got everything covered as far as recording and sound. Also, in order to take part in the ATS Live you will need to get your post count up, understand T&C, and remain in good standing with the mods - before I can bring you on over!

Once your post count is up, give me holler.

Thanks,
CdT

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join