It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emenegger/Sandler UFO Landing Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I came across this claim in Timothy Goods book Alien Liaison. The story goes that Emenegger and Sandler where taken to Holloman AFB to view a 16mm film showing 3 alien craft landing.

This is a pretty massive claim, has anyone researched this or know if the film was ever leaked?.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Supposedly a few seconds of it made it into the UFO documentary. As I posted, I don't think it's big enough or disc shaped enough or from the right era to be the one they're talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I heard about this story too but i never really digged into it.
Maybe ill do some research on this or maybe someone on here as something good in hand allready

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The most recent opinion from Bob on the matter is that he does not think the film is of an ET craft landing. He said it in an interview on one of the internet podcasts.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Supposedly a few seconds of it made it into the UFO documentary. As I posted, I don't think it's big enough or disc shaped enough or from the right era to be the one they're talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video in the thread you linked to is dead. What is the documentary called?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

The video in the thread you linked to is dead. What is the documentary called?

The thread with the dead YT vid says it was a show hosted by Rod Serling , the standout one in my memory is UFO It Has Begun .

Written by Robert Emenegger.Yes, its the same person who was pretty close to uncovering the reality behind the alleged reports about the landing of a UFO at Holloman AFB.

Here it is
UFO Landing at Holloman AFB a mix of 2 TV clips

edit on 23-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nice vid links.

This is a pretty massive claim, has anyone researched this or know if the film was ever leaked?.

Many researches have attested to the Air Force dangling this carrot, but it never seems to make it into the promised UFO special. I've researched the claims and checked out a few purported examples, but I never saw one that looked like it was genuine. If it exists, this would be a major coup for UFOlogy, especially if it was a good quality video with ways to authenticate it. The Holloman AFB landing has become kind of a legend in UFOlogy, but there's little evidence to back it up so far. In fact, this alleged event was the basis for the same kind of landing scene in Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie.

new topics

top topics

join