It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord James of Blackheath Exposes The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Heya not sure if this has been posted yet I just came across it

This guy is a epic!

Ahh burn Tyranny BURN!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yeah, been discussed.
Thanks anyway

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Heya not sure if this has been posted yet I just came across it

This guy is a epic!

Ahh burn Tyranny BURN!

I posted this yesterday as 'Lord James Of Blackheath Does It Again.'

Response was somewhere warm of zero.

Here's a link that I've found useful.

www.roadtoroota.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OK so this is the same guy that said he had verified "Foundation x" as having enough cash to settle the UK's structural debt issue as per their very generous offer.
As far as I know Foundation X turned out to be a group of scammers ( albeit millionaire, financial market insiders) and I'm pretty certain Foundation X didnt end up paying off the UK's debt.

Now going back to this new speach ; alarm bells started ringing when he mentioned this Yohannes Riyadi guy.

Yohannes Riyadi, according to the NY Fed's own webiste (www.ny.frb.org...) is a known international scammer who's been operating and "known" since 2007.

Looking through the news today we hear about 8 individuals who were arrested by ITALIAN police in a Swiss warehouse with 6 TRILLION dollars in fake US bonds:www.telegraph.co.uk...

On investigating this 6 trillion in fake bonds Itallian police suggest that they were transfered from Hong Kong to Zurich in 2007: www.cbsnews.com...$6-trillion-in-fake-u.s-bonds/ and this is in fact the third seizure of this type ( previous seizures were only in the Billions, not Trillions Meh)

Now according to the offcial story the "real" bonds were issued by the Federal Reserve via their city branches in what were knows as "Treaty of Versaille" crates from 1920 onwards, (in the Swiss case stamped by the Federal Reserve of Chicago.)

(Read up on Treaty of Versaille but basically it involved setting up a Bank of International Settlement, which would allow countries to deposit gold in times of war or more ominously; allow countries that lost wars to deposit gold in return for bonds which could be freeley traded on the international market ..something you cant do if you are occupied, A-Bombed or just black listed (see Germany, Japan etc etc)

So after reading this wall of text; what is your point and how are they connected:

It appears that the Fed in fact issued many trillions of dollars more Bonds than they received in gold.
If the Bond isnt backed by the gold it is in fact worthless so these scammers have clocked this and are actively involved in scamming people based on the fact MOST OF THoSE BONDS ISSUED ARE NOT BACKED BY GOLD ANYWAY..making them exactly as worthless ( in real terms to us , who have to WORK for money) aqs the ones printed by the scammers.

I would guess Lord james has again been taken in by these scammers who have unwittingly ( or maybe this is in fact the plan) brought media attention to these weird old Chicago Fed Bond crates that are floating around.

Some crates and their contents (if the FED say they are real) are worth their exact amount in Dollars but if you can get hold of a crate and print your own they are ( in practical terms where items have value based on worth) worth exactly the same amount of gold as the real ones ( i.e nothing).

I think Lord James will eventually find out that these alleged transfers are in fact part of a larger scam ( historically done by Governments) where money is no longer linked to gold.
For me he has inadvertantly highlighted the more worrying issue of why there seems to be more money than resources in the world economy and why these sums need to be transfered through tier 1 banks for them to be "real".

Once you get it thorough a bank it must be real..it's almost like the banks dont know what is real and what is not real...oh thats right ; its because since the gold standard was abolished; NONE OF IT IS REAL.

edit on 18-2-2012 by Jukiodone because: hy

edit on 18-2-2012 by Jukiodone because: v n

edit on 18-2-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Hehe... Interesting situation isnt it. The bonds are both Fake and not Fake at the same time!!!

Schrödinger's Bonds XD hahaha

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
damn.....that's got to hurt,

Its sick, how fake money makes wealth for some and poverty for others. That money that doesn't exist is then dumped as unplayable debt. then Jobs, people, and burden get dumped.

Then comes the tax.

who is going to listen to you about that?

"shut up and pay your taxes" = "Stop your mooing and give me them udders".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Please use this ongoing thread, thank you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed
Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join