It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Super Bowl! Very entertaining! Congrats all involved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That was one hell of a game. Hope you enjoyed it!

------------------------------

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
That was one hell of a game. Hope you enjoyed it!

------------------------------

Actually this is one of the first Superbowls in years that I actually got into. I was hoping for a Defensive Pass Interference flag in the end zone to set up the last play of the game as a 1-yard line stand-off...

Would have been epic.

Other than that, I just hope my Ravens make it in next year.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@ Rant forum.

This was my favorite Super Bowl to date. I'm a Giants fan and this game was awesome from start to finish, and the Madonna half time show was the best half time show, imo of course. I wasn't at all excited about Madonna performing but I changed my tune when her show began, badass

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The what? Must have missed it. When was it on?

nvm.. I'll just look for the re-runs in the summer.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Congrats to the Giants. They made a helluva turnaround this year. My Saints beat the poop out of them earlier in the season but they came back strong and earned it in the post-season. I, of course, am a bit bitter, considering that 1 bad play stopped my team from hosting the NFC Championship Game at home (and I had tickets). However, 1 play often makes the difference and the G-Men pulled it out on their terms in the games they played. Congratulations to Louisiana native Eli Manning. Great representative of a great family.
Next year is the year of the Saints, but til then - Happy Super Bowl NYC!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
THE GIANTS WON AGAIN! I can say now that Tom Brady chokes every time lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mellowdrew

How many super bowl rings does Eli have? 2? how many does brady have? 3? Yeah that's what I thought.This super bowl was a joke..as is pro football.The giants should be getting paid for every injury their defense fakes everytime the offense they're facing gets on a roll

top topics

join