It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails spraying is making us sick

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Uncinus

Natural and unnatural aerosols create clouds. Gamma rays can't create clouds.
IF you believe light creates clouds, I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Hmmm I don't know, how about all known matter in the universe is constructed out of energy?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

First of all, my apologies for writing as if I was accusing you personally of hypocrisy. I wasn't, I was talking of Chemtrail theory overall, but can see that interpretation could easily be made.

By this I mean that Chemtrailers are so disparate in their idea of what chemtrailing actually is that these boards are riddled with such hypocritical viewpoints, whereas the argument against them is quite consistent.

One person will say chemtrails fall to earth, another that they are making a shield in the sky. One will say they are poisoning the population, another that it is all about climate manipulation. One will say its all a secret military operation, another believes that the worlds airlines are involved, and so it goes on, with many more variables than I have outlined here. It is a totally incoherent mess of random arguments that are only able to vary so wildly because there is nothing solidly consistent there that would allow a coherent hypothesis to be constructed that you can all agree on.

Nothing that is except the consistent presence of long, visible, persistent and spreading trails in the sky. The explanation for which has been put on here many times, and never changes, because it is a scientifically proven truth.

I will let the rest of the ad hom attack pass by without comment, except to note that it appears that it's ok for you to make a broad sweeping judgement, so long as nobody who disagrees with you does so, correct?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Natural and unnatural aerosols create clouds. Gamma rays can't create clouds.
IF you believe light creates clouds, I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Well, it's just a theory, but I assumed it was the one you were referring to. Cosmic rays (and gamma rays) cause nuclei to form from existing molecules in the atmosphere.

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

What do gamma rays have to do with this? Please don't act coy. If they're trying to combat global warming as they claim, deflecting gamma rays is important.

Explain why.

A seventh grader would understand how metal reflects light.
You're really embarrassing yourself.

A seventh grader would also know that metals don't reflect gamma rays. You, apparently, don't.

Metals and other materials can absorb gamma rays, and by the way Aluminum sucks at that due to being a light metal, as absorption strongly depends on Z.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by nuttin4U

If something does not exist, then the best evidence for it's non-existence is the absence of evidence for it's existence.

For example, you think unicorns do not exist, not because some scientist has tested every field in the world with his unicorn-testing kit, but simply because nobody has every presented you with ANY evidence that unicorns exist.

So there is not a balance. You are not claiming there's no evidence for contrails, but I claim that there's no evidence that chemtrails are anything other than contrails. THAT IS MY CLAIM. What do you think my proof of that claim is? It's your lack of evidence.

Simpler: I'm not claiming they don't exist. I'm claiming there is no evidence that they exist. Like with unicorns.

No evidence...you say? Really? ok then. This was 5 years ago.

I love the way the "professor" says..."I THINK these are contrails"? You're a "professor" and you "THINK"??? Oh, ok. Another great quote: "That's very odd"? Oh...like you've NEVER seen that before, professor? I mean, it IS your JOB. "They could be very large contrails." "They COULD BE"??? And he's a "professor" of this stuff??? Then he goes on to say...."He says the DOE doesnt know of any jets spraying chemicals to affect the weather....HOWEVER, We will PROBABLY see it in the near future"? PROBABLY? Come on...who you BSin...."professor"? He then goes on to say...."You've got to, in a sense, engineer all these, so you get the right kind of clouds for the effects WE WANT". It is called GEO-ENGINEERING. Oooooh, so now you're talking like a "professor".

What more evidence do you need? Have you heard of the WEATHER MODIFICATION ACT? Attempting to change or control by ARTIFICIAL METHODS the NATURAL DEVELOPMENT of atmospheric cloud forms. This was 5 years ago. And you still say...they don't exist?

link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

[
I'm still waiting for 1 of the infamous 'contrail' theorists to explain these pics. They're all from the same day. So, what say you? These are all 'NORMAL', right? Nothing more than 'contrails'?

What's to explain? Some contrails & some clouds.....

What's to explain? Did you say??? Explain how a tiny LITTLE plane...can make all that, without additives and chemicals...in the fuel. Give me a break.

A little plane? Like a 777 or a 747 is a "little plane"??

Give yourself a break!!

Burning fuel generates water - it's basic science! What's more burning fuel generates MORE water than the fuel combusted - by about 25% -

I don't see car exhaust fumes...freezing in mid air...on a cold's winter day. So, what is the difference?

They do when it is cold enough - ice fog in Alaska and northern Canada is a well known phenomena that is caused by car and industrial exhaust and even people breathing.

and plenty of accounts of it online - eg see here

And EPA research into ice fog alleviation

Like you've been told all along - it's temperature and humidity.

link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Well, of course you need sunlight to assist in the production of natural aerosols that the plants give off.
If they keep spraying the man made aerosols, we won't have to worry about this, will we?

Edit to Add: I'm going to walk my dog before the evening spraying begins. Toodles.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

How is that evidence? It's an old news story about the chemtrail conspiracy theory that simply regurgitates the old debunked points, like contrails always being short. You might as well say the Wikipedia article on chemtrails is evidence that chemtrails exist.

The Weather modification act was to regulate cloud seeding at the federal level. Currently most of the regulations are just at the state level.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You're a "professor" and you "THINK"???

That's actually what scientists are supposed to do. They think about things, they don't leap to conclusions. They don't state things with 100% certainty, because scientists are always mindful they might be wrong, and are always very willing to change their positions in the light of new information.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You're a "professor" and you "THINK"???

That's actually what scientists are supposed to do. They think about things, they don't leap to conclusions. They don't state things with 100% certainty, because scientists are always mindful they might be wrong, and are always very willing to change their positions in the light of new information.

Imma start calling myself Professor Nuttin4U...cuz i "think" you believe what you want to believe or just get paid a lovely salary. He also said Geo-engineering WOULD BE USED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. And 2012, is the near future...considering this report was done 5 years ago. The PROFESSOR himself...who does that for a living, said it. I see you didn't watch the entire clip...just the beginning part. Once you cut through the double talk, truth is spoken. Stop living in a cave. We're living in that future, he was referring to, 5 years ago. But hey, believe what you want to believe. People need to decide for themselves...because there is NOTHING any of us can do...to stop 'them' from doing what they want to do. Ask the Iraqi people.

Power to the N.W.O. I suppose.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I dont think that "in the near future" is always within the next five years. It's a loose phrase, for example here it means 2050:

www.metro.us...

Here climate scientists describe it as 2021-2050:

www.cecilia-eu.org...

The goal of this deliverable is to construct climate change scenarios for the near future (2021-
2050)

And didn't you present the video of evidence of it happening THEN, not now, or in the future?
edit on 30-1-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Imma start calling myself Professor Nuttin4U...cuz i "think" you believe what you want to believe or just get paid a lovely salary. He also said Geo-engineering WOULD BE USED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. And 2012, is the near future...

And in the 1960s scientists said we'd be living on the Moon, under the sea or using personal jetpacks to fly to work. Opinions. Not statements of fact.

Obviously geoengineering (other than the release of GHGs, deforestation etc) is not occuring atm although some tests have been proposed to see whether or not they might be viable posibilities in the future.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Imma start calling myself Professor Nuttin4U...cuz i "think" you believe what you want to believe or just get paid a lovely salary.

Yeah you do that and see how much of a salary it gets you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by killemall
Chemtrails everywhere around here recently just before the rain came along and all of a sudden we are all having flu like symptoms and it summer, go figure that one out.
We have sore throats, coughs, headaches and tiredness. We have seen a large increase in cold sores amongst the everyday people (IMMUNE SYSTEMS DROPPING) and no one seems to have any energy.

Chemtrails were sprayed heavily a few weeks back every day for weeks and most likely the entire time we have had rain they've been spraying above the rain.
Have you rain water tested (I recommend by 2 or 3 independent labs). You will be surprised what results come back.

You are right that SOMETIMES (not always) they do put illnesses such as the Norovirus and the Flu inside Chemtrails. Year after year you notice huge spraying (often on the exact same dates) which precede epidemic illnesses that go on to close hospital wards. It's important for people to realize that Chemtrails are multipurpose, their main purpose is geoengineering, but they are also used for spraying us with illness.

When the West wages war on Iran, we will be told that Iranian/Muslim Terrorists have released Bird Flu in retaliation, but in reality it will be our own controllers who are spraying a non-contagious form from the sky. They will be spraying it on target areas, a lot of which have been indentified after the recent censuses. (mainly areas with higher unemployment). We'll be told we're catching bird flu off our neighbors. The Bird Flu will be used as an excuse to show No Mercy for Iran, being totally ruthless. It is also an excuse to attack us with vaccinations, which will in reality be injections to decrease our lifespans and fertility rates. This is the huge depopulation that we've been hearing about, it's coming, and this is how it's been designed.

They want the Internet closed up before this begins, to make sure that we can't warn people about what's going on. That's what SOPA, PIPA and ACTA are about. So the war on Iran is actually a war on us. When the Bankers attack people in a country that they already control, they do not use tanks, instead it is covert; with Myths and Vaccines.

After the huge number of 'Bird Flu' deaths, which wasn't Bird Flu at all, Muslims/Religion will be blamed for the atrocity. This will bring the United Nations a big step closer to completely banning religion; the United Nations want to be the only Control Mechanism, they see religions as being their rivals
edit on 30-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

All living matter, as we know it, dies at a temperature of 150 to 200 degrees F.

If we are, as claimed by the chemtrailer theorists, dispensing organism in the fuel of planes, they would not survive the intense heat of the thermo reaction that propels the engine.
edit on 30-1-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

These days...with so much information...the truth is hard to come by. The people that say they're just 'contrails' haven't seen what i've seen, over the past 2 years. I know the difference between 'contrail' and a 'chemtrail'. Unless, a 'contrail' is really a 'chemtrail' and a 'chemtrail' is really a 'contrail'...and we just got the names confused. But, whatever you want to call them..they're UNDENIABLE. It's hard to see how a little bit of exhaust can cause a DRAMATIC change in weather. You can see the streak GROW, throughout the day. It starts like a LOOOOOOOOOOONG line, then starts to expand and get puffy; you can even see the 'clouds' drifting. And guess where they're drifting into: the Pacific Ocean. And you want me to believe it's a 'contrail' that caused it? Hmm, maybe it is.

Ok then, let's let the people decide.

Is this a contrail?

What is this, then?

And how about this?

Or this?

What about this?

So, this is normal?

And this?

Ewwww, that's purty.

Wow, niiiiiiice

I'm loving the way it drifts INTO the ocean.

These pics are old pics...the ones i had available online. I have MUCH better ones, than this. I took some of today's activity...but...why bother loading them...they look the same as these. The only difference today, was the fact that the planes were flying relatively close to each other. A little too close, to be passenger planes. That's for SURE!
edit on 29-1-2012 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

Can we talk about my pretty pics??? Please??? I need a cloud edumacation. Where are the 'experts'? ProudBird, Unicus...where art thou?

I'm still waiting for 1 of the infamous 'contrail' theorists to explain these pics. They're all from the same day. So, what say you? These are all 'NORMAL', right? Nothing more than 'contrails'?

Nobody is answering you because your pictures are all of CONTRAILS. Until you asked this third time, I wasn't going to waste my time commenting on something so ridiculous.

There comes a point in time where the argument isn't worth the time commenting on.

Thank you for the pretty contrail pictures.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Where are the "whistleblowers"?

Just one verifiable and credible whistleblower? Just one?? After about 15 years, where are they?

Its exhausting, isn't it? Arguing with pure insanity, pure paranoia, and pure delusional behavior.

I have too been asking the same question, several times in this thread and others, and this same very question goes unanswered -- not one disgruntled union worker? Not one pissed off pilot? Not one chemical engineer to say "enough is enough"? Not a single FAA traffic controller who isn't asking questions, when EVERY flight, both military, commercial, or private flight is logged?

I guess their next argument would be that the FAA is covering it up too.

Tens of thousands of FAA flight controllers, tens of thousands of pilots, ground workers, and what about all of the civilian people working at commercial airports asking, "hey, what are those HUGE tanks out there in the field holding?"

Not one single truck driver who transports the "chemicals."

Of the hundreds of thousands of plane technicians wondering "what the heck is that nozzle for...?"

Not a single person reporting a spill of unknown liquid while loading the plane.

Not a single law suit in a world of law suits.

NOBODY coming in contact at the loading of these chemicals has EVER had a reason to sue for being sick because they are working around something OTHER than jet fuel.

Not a single hazmat accident for something other than jet fuel.

No local law enforcement asking questions.

And with the technology of cell phone picture taking capability, they dont have ONE person who has ever snuck a picture or vid on youtube of these mysterious nozzles that are NOT supposed to be there to begin with?

NOT A SINGLE D&MN PERSON.

Yawn. This is getting tiresome.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

And what about all the people involved in the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Australia etc etc It's not just the USA. This is a global conspiracy that has been going on for decades!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Dont PICK which pics you want to showcase...and then say "they look like normal contrails and clouds; it's a photo of clouds; what's to rebut?". Show all the pics i posted. Then talk that talk. Those pics are from the SAME DAY. The 1st picture i linked....is a contrail...the ones after that ARE NOT! And, show them in sequence. Show the people how the day went from clear and blue, to cloudy and grey.

Why didn't you pick and post the pics you want me to rebut?

They all look normal. Contrails sometimes spread out and merge to form a layer of cloud. This has always happened. It's been affecting the weather like that for decades.

Uncinus -- don't waste your time. This guy has obvious issues. Now he has become dictatorial.

Nuttin4u -- dude, what the heck is your malfunction? None of us need to rebut each picture, individually, as they are all the same, with the same answer. Is this the best you can do? Taunting? How old are you? 10?

Debating you is like debating a young child. Go stomp your feet on www.nick.com

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I we acknowledge that it is a "HOAX" (as has been presented, over and over...)

Then:

This is a global conspiracy that has been going on for decades!

....IS entirely correct.

Although "decades" may be slight exaggeration. ONLY about a Decade...and a half...so far...........

edit on Mon 30 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Um. Sorry to disagree with you, but water vapour is "Steam"

Hardly invisible.

I stand corrected.

2nd Line.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join