It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing BulletShogun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thats the name. youtube videos are my game.

I suddenly find myself with quite a bit of time on my hands. So i figured i would join a forum housing one of my many interests that interest being conspiracy.

conspiracy interests me due to the story involved with it. like something in a hollywood blockbuster but with the potention of being real. also with the potential of being complete and udder $h1+

i created a new channel to house my project. that being one filled with conspiracy theory overviews,firearms and gear reviews, philosphy,and some shenanigans.

the channel is not of one pure subject other than it is about life as an alltogether.

the first subject matter of video has yet to be determined. i made a quick video about the noises heard round the world with a link to the best debunk video i found.

anyways nice to join the comunity.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....buckle up...the ride can get bumpy...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

i cant figure out how to put my avi on here lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the only reason i'm commenting is because i read the post title and thought "bullet shotgun? wtf kind of shenanigans is that?" at any rate:

welcome to the board

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

i cant figure out how to put my avi on here lol

Uh...oh...fail the next 2 trials...it's all over....

Just kidding.....go to your profile, click on your username, and follow the instructions. Upload what you are going to use with the *TOOLS+* tab at the top of the page. Then click on your avi, then copy *use as avatar* that is under your avi, after you click on it. Then paste into the *avatar* space in your profile.. Good Luck, cause I give crappy directions.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

figured it out thanks

anyone have an idea for a video?first come first serve
edit on 28-1-2012 by BulletShogun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your handle is a contradiction in terms, let us hope you are not. Welcome to the boards.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

can you explain?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Hi BulletShogun, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ahh have I offended yet again?? So sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

offended? no but i am curious as to what you ment

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Samurai are associated with swords, it is true they were around until 1877 when bullets were certainly used, however a Samurai was a proud warrior, with a code of conduct. A bullet has no honor. A Shogun was a leader of Samurai as such he above all others would have been expected to be a man of honor.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thats better. Not all samurai disliked guns. oda nobunaga being one of those. during sengoku jidai guns were considered dishonorable by many clans. however they also brought victory which brought honor.

the guns were discovored when a portugues ship was forced to anchor ashore. two rifles were bought and a swordsmith was asked to copy them. the individual clans had their own opinions on the rifle.

if memory serves shingen takeda was one who hated their use. and i know for a fact oda nobunaga loved them

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ahhh Thank you for the education, let me educate you, here at ATS we never allow facts to get in the the way of an opinion.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Iamschist because: added in, makes the whole thing better, lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Ahhh Thank you for the education, let me educate you, here at ATS we never allow facts to get in the the way of an opinion.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Iamschist because: added in, makes the whole thing better, lol

samurai and ninja have always interested me.

i chose the name bullet shogun because my youtube channel was originally going to be firearms and gear only.

unless i find one of my videos funny i wont post any firearms videos on this forum.

i was planning on posting up some of my gear reviews in the survival section.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You will do well here, you are articulate and thoughtful. There are many here who are interested in weapons and survival. Enjoy the site. Pleasure debating with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome BulletShogun to a Disney-like Park for Conspiracy Theorist...!

A few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret (ATS), the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted by the Moderator above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure that you act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. Make sure you are mentally fit with a strong stomach for theory, research and evidence presented.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will help guarantee that the ride will continue without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil manner and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also those on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

edit on 1/29/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
BulletShogun,

What areas of conspiracy are you in to?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Mostly new world order. I plan on looking into secret societies. I laugh at the reptilian ideas though. even so thats on my list of things to look into.

top topics

join