It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Martial Law is Declared and Gov. Contractors Show up In place of Military?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Where would these private contractors (like black water) come from????? Would they be Americanaz-Asia-Europe descent?
edit on 1/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'd tell them to go home and bully their own people and keep on going the way I was going.
If you aren't afraid of bullies they lose their power over you.
A dead slave isn't worth anything so if you are not on the gov dole you might be worth something to TPTB.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sooner or later we have to accept the fact that our own government has declared war on people like us. They hope to make it a sub rosa conflict by calling us terrorists or whatever. They will not allow us to retain even the illusion of freedom much longer. You seem to be trying to find where your line in the sand is. I applaud the quest, but is it already too late?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thank you, that is what I am looking for, Honest answers.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Yeah you could be right. I'm just glad I don't live in or too close to a large city. I think those of us out in the boonies would work together better than people in cities. I've already begun getting to know my neighbors better because someday we might just need each other. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Where would these private contractors (like black water) come from????? Would they be Americanaz-Asia-Europe descent?
edit on 1/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

My guess would be Americans, but you bring up an excelent point. Would the gov. hire outside contractors from foriegn countries? Now that would be horrible, kind of like being invaded. I don't think they would be able to get away with that but these days anything is possible. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
I'd tell them to go home and bully their own people and keep on going the way I was going.
If you aren't afraid of bullies they lose their power over you.
A dead slave isn't worth anything so if you are not on the gov dole you might be worth something to TPTB.

I sure hope that there is alot more people like us out there if these situations were to arise. It gives me hope that I won't stand alone in opposition. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

If these contractors are American (Xe) , then the US people will follow them.

If these are a foreign force , China, Russia, World force, You will see a revolt unseen in History.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I have asked myself the same question. Is it too late? Are the people too lost? I sure hope that if Martial Law were to be declared it would be preluded by an event that would wake more people up and stand together. I do fear that there would not be enough. Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

If these contractors are American (Xe) , then the US people will follow them.

If these are a foreign force , China, Russia, World force, You will see a revolt unseen in History.

I think that some would follow Americans, but I truly hope for all our sake that they don't. If they were foreign than you are absolutely right. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i read that it wouldnt be american soldier, that we have foreign troops already stationed here training, obviously foreign troops wouldn't mind taking out some americans. mean while all our troops our spread around the world unable to help defend us. ill try to find some info for you to look into to support that, a quick google search or youtube should provide plenty of info.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

Cool thanks, I would love to read some info on that. This all makes me wonder what the master plan could be.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who they are. If they're serving that purpose, they're getting shot.. preferably in the brain stem, but we can walk those rounds where they're needed. Maybe we'll just wound you and wait for your evac to come and then light up your whole squad. They're getting shot from as far away as possible with suppression so their fancy shmancy sound triangulation device doesn't work, their logistics are going to be taken, their ammo will be redistributed. Their fuel will be dumped. Their pilots will be lased. You see where I'm going with this? We're not all dumb hicks with AK-74s who don't know what we're doing. So, to any .mil or contractor or 'curious browser from IP addresses located in virginia".. keep that in mind when you're considering what trees you want to bark up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

I like your point of view on the subject. There is nothing more deadly than a man with a cause. Thanks.

P.S. Your right we are not all dumb hicks with ak-47s. Some of us actually know what we are doing and are quite good at it.
edit on 26/1/12 by usmc0311 because: After the fact thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

I was thinking the same thing. And my customized American Tactical 7.62x39 is just the thing to walk a dozen rounds up some traitors culo. From a nice safe distance too....Also, aint it amazing what a laser pointer will do if used in the right application....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So my question is this, What would you do if martial law was declared and government contractors showed up in place of the Military?

I guess we would deal with it...just like everything else in life.

Presuming these "government contractors" are American, what would make them any less loyal to their fellow Americans than the military?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
need to read up on how to load videos ill post when i do
edit on 26-1-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: im a retard

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would have to say if the Contractors show up at my door, they wont be leaving the way they came, as a matter of fact once that door opens then i classify that as an act of war on my sovereignty and open season will occur on the entirety until death do we part

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I believe I would have to take my trusty deer rifle, and thin the heard a bit.

Once that is done, I will teach my family and neighbors how to properly maintain and employ the M16, M4, M203, M240, M249, hummer, M67......heck maybe even AT4 and Mark 19.

Also believe it would be time to pull my reloading equipment out of the garage, and put it back to use.

Then perhaps leave the city, and return to the farm where I grew up. There we could eat venison rather than a damn MRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join