It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

God dang you beat me to it!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Thank you, its worth considering definitely! Even The Professer commented
on radiation, and he does research in the inoshpere, including solar flare.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Also a valid idea, glad you posted that. What is very interesting along those lines,
and this is just speculation on my part...

H.A.A.R.P is capable of finding these
Earth Cavities, hidden oil, and has been used for such.
So...makes me wonder....

edit on 25-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It sounds very natural like of this ilk:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ok your right i just saw a couple of videos and the noise like birds and kids in the backround made me think its bs i live in los angeles and have never heard these nioses best believe i would love to hear them in person

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am not trawling through the entire thread to see if anyone else thinks that is just some guy blowing down something trumpet-like but this video sounds like a rather feeble hoax. There is only a few seconds of noise in it and that in no way resembles the sounds in any other video. It doesn't even sound like it's coming from above, more like somebody's garage with the doors open.
Now there are so many videos people are becoming less attentive, and so a cheap hoax has received a less critical reception..There are far better cases than this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It would have been a interesting theory if it wasnt for the fact that this cycle is weaker than the last ones.
Even though sun is nearing solar maximum, it is something that normally happens every 11 years on average.

Here is the last update for the progression of current cycle as well as predicted strength:

As you can see the previous solar maximum was quite a bit stronger and current activity is nowhere near where it peaked during last few cycles. So this is so far the weakest cycle in many decades.
edit on 25-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
There are far better cases than this one.

Yes, and thats the key to this one too.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is a very active thread so I will not be disappointed if you do not respond to my explanation.

Solar storm hits Earth

On Sunday night, the sun sent a powerful solar flare, known as a coronal mass ejection, to Earth

Now, just weeks into 2012, the Earth is in the midst of the largest solar storm in more than six years. But experts say there’s no reason to panic, and no, the sky isn’t falling.

Coupled with the weakening of Earth's Magnetic Field

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

Those two coupled together most likely yield the sound everyone is hearing world wide. It may even sound something like THIS

Sounds that we could not hear before, at least in our lifetimes, are now being heard around the world. I have been paying attention to the solar flare activity in relation to posts about sounds. (It's my wife's fault. She is big into meteorology and the sun's affect on our planet.)

I plan to put together a thread covering this a little more in depth but, if someone beats me to it just drop me a PM so I do not duplicate.

HAHA. Others see the relationship. I did not see them until after I posted this.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Sagittarian69 because: None

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That video has some very interesting correlations - especially to the info
that the "scientist" gave...

Electromagnetics...."somehow we are hearing "

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think your on to something. So space is a vacuum. holes in our atmosphere big enough to let space sound in would indeed be letting O2 out.
Still stuck on Sumerian Text saying The Annunoki needed gold to fix their atmosphere. Its happening to us

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My interest in this is increasing

Here's a link that I found...

How are all these recordings, from various world-wide locations, so similar??

Strange 'sky' sounds world-wide (listen here)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Something which I do not understand..why are such occurrences concentrated on US and European countries? No reports of such mystery sounds in Asian countries..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OP, pardon me if you have already posted this, but just in case you hadn't:

NEWSTALK 650 CKOM reports on Strange sky noise in North Battleford

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

Really, thats a very key part to understanding what has changed. Yes, we have had
harsher radiation, yes we have had Solar Storms...however as you have pointed out,
the breach in the Earths Magnetic Field could be a key factor in the sounds that
are being reported.

However, I am no expert...

as obvious however I can use the word "Somehow"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

One of the possibilities I have been mulling over myself. There was a report on TV just a day or two ago re: a huge solar flare. Now, for the media to report such an occurrence, surely the scientist monitoring such things must have found the incident newsworthy in some way. So your idea is a very viable possibility imo.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Ooops edit:

Lots of good videos at that link

One thing though is I found more clarity when watching each video
to hear the individual sounds...as IMO not all of the sounds are the exact same.

Now, we have to weed through hoax videos, I was rather frustrated after a period
of watching...but managed to wade through them.
edit on 25-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oohay
Something which I do not understand..why are such occurrences concentrated on US and European countries? No reports of such mystery sounds in Asian countries..

I thought so too, but then....

Strange noise in the Samarahan Skies...news report

WTH
edit on 25-1-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
It sounds very natural like of this ilk:

Hmmm...now THIS sounds amazingly like the sounds people are hearing, Fascinating. I read somewhere (sorry - I would have to hunt down the link again..) that there is some kind of unusual alignment involving Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun happening right now. I wonder if this could be the culprit??

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I heard strange noises here--not even half an hour ago. It started as a deep sort of rumbling sound, and it slightly elevated in pitch over the course of several seconds.

Wait; I just remembered that I went a little heavy with the greek seasoning on the spaghetti I had earlier. Never mind.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join