It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Here's an interesting one from Hong Kong from 3 days ago. Notice the floating lights above the skyscraper apartment buildings. Just what is that? A plane? Or??

This also is a hi-fi stereo ambient sound with much reverb as you can find in synthesizers or movies. No way the camera would have recorded the sound that way

Ko3

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

...I think we can say with some confidence what it ISN'T:

There is less than zero evidence of God imo, so I think we can safely rule out 'The Second coming' etc - no matter what extremists would like people to believe....

...As far as I can surmise, and I have personal experiences that back me up, we are being visited by other civilizations, so are they trying to tell us something? And if so, what?...

Anyhow, those are my thoughts for the day.

That might have been too much thinking in one day for you. So...in your opinion there is less than zero evidence for God and yet you have some personal experience that we are being visited by advanced civilizations?

Does anyone else find that...confusingly dichotomous...and unintentionally funny as heck?
----

Folk have "seen" and "experienced" phenomena on both sides of the spectrum you mention. And who says they're mutually exclusive anyway?

Just for that classic demonstration of a kettle calling a kettle black I'ma vote for: Trumpets.

edit on 4-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In other news...

There is nothing to suggest that these sounds are anything more than just an internet hoax meme. Until such time as there are mass reports corroborating the area affected, date and time and several recordings of the same event rather than individual videos uploaded to YouTube there's nothing much to go on.

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join