It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polarization of the Masses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm tired of this new age garbage, same message since Babylon. The only thing happening is a global attack against Jesus Christ to move us to a new order, a.k.a. SLAVERY....internet 2, WW3 which has started some years back for all not keeping score and plan to kill 80% population give or take.

What happened to ATS? you spiritual evolutionists are huge part of the problem.

Stop speaking of issues that don't matter. Your life will not be long enough to realize humans don't evolve. What matters is this election in November. I can see why all the distractions are taking place.

WAKE THE F&*K UP AMERICA, its not a game.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentalData
I'm tired of this new age garbage, same message since Babylon. The only thing happening is a global attack against Jesus Christ to move us to a new order, a.k.a. SLAVERY....internet 2, WW3 which has started some years back for all not keeping score and plan to kill 80% population give or take.

Stop speaking of issues that don't matter. Your life will not be long enough to realize humans don't evolve. What matters is this election in November. I can see why all the distractions are taking place.

As said before, everything I've talked about is quite easily observable just by stepping outside and following current affairs, and I have said nothing about spiritualism except mention a few metaphors in the OP.

Whether you believe humans evolve or not, no matter what your religion, you cannot deny the world is changing, and it is changing at a pace unseen in any other time throughout recorded history. Something's got to give sooner or later.

Your elections matter little to me as I am not American, and ever since you guys elected George Bush TWICE (Isn't there an old texas saying about that... Fool me once.....?) I have little faith in any candidate that you so choose to lead your country.

And I also fail to see how making the world a better place for all of us to live is not an important topic.

EDIT:And I guess there lies my problem. I don't have faith that you guys have any candidates worthy to steer America in the direction it needs to go to make the shift into the looming transition a smooth one

But therein lies the point of this whole thread. If enough people want the world to be a better place, then maybe, just maybe, someone worthy will finally become president.....? We must keep in mind that ultimately, most people want the same thing. It is our deep rooted fears which are ultimately holding us back. And if there's one thing that politicians know how to do, it play on those fears in order to get elected.

In the my future vision I envisage politicians campaigning on different methods of making this world a better place, not tryining to drag each other through the dirt and promise to protect us by pumping billions into protecting us from enemies that either don't exist or that we have created through our own irrational fears.

But its getting late and I'm think I'm beginning to ramble on a bit.... 'til 2moro I guess.....

edit on 23/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Firstly before I start blabbering on I would like to congratulate you on a fine post with a clear message written with humble intentions and a refreshing understanding of the current mental and physical aspects of humanity. I sense your head is in the right place and your heart and mind are not at opposing terms with one another.

I for one fully agree about your mentioning of the polarization effect that we face in these turbulent times ahead.
I can still clearly remember the day when my eyes truly "opened" for the first time. The overwhelming anxiety I felt when I realized how evil and lost humanity was with all the ulterior motives and selfishness floating around like a poisonous gas debilitating human compassion and empathy, the very things we were born with. I slowly began to process information differently by questioning the integrity of all the claims being made about everything the media portrayed to the masses. I could almost "smell' the lies before they were even told. I began to observe behavioural patterns of my peers objectively to try make sense of the mundane and pointless rituals practised on a daily basis. It seemed to me that disillusionment was the "daily bread" for these people, the comfort food if you will from the truth of the dehumanizing system.

Besides The materialistic aspirations I found fault in religion and all the false hope it provided the deprived whom would use faith as a basis of reason for prayers not being answered. I truly became a very depressed teenager and almost gave up on the world. I tried to mask my dilemma with constant binge drinking, rebellious behaviour and drug abuse but as many would know the masking was only temporary and the weight on my shoulders would only return with more dilemmas at hand. I walked around in the dark for quite a while meeting lost and angry souls along the way with similar problematic realities eating away at them. Then a very significant event took place in my life. I partook in one of my many party festival pilgrimages I so use to favour for the sensations of escaping my reality of morbid disengagement with the world around me when I realized what my purpose was. Whilst standing in a building with 2000 plus people all around me on some or other stimulant I finally felt at ease. Which may sound strange but I could physically see the desperation emanating from all of these young people, clueless with their environment searching for something in the a place that provides as much fallacy as the outside world. I was not alone any more. After that event I actively changed my life around from seeing no purpose to living purpose by spreading the word of truth. I felt this urge to "wake" people up as I went about my life just by making them think a bit further than usual, you know introducing them to something other than the herd mentality.

All the above mentioned, (my personal little tale of self discovery) is to acknowledge this post and its theme of choosing between the "light" and the "dark" and its significance in the current times of mass scale revolutions and uprisings towards unreasonable authorities with self preservation and greed at hand. The change is inevitable but the progress can be supported by people like yourselves with an open mind and an inherit right to live in a more stable and reasonable planet. Spread the word of truth and educate the ignorant, its a difficult task but a rewarding one. "Self awareness" is phase one of the shift. The rest of the phases is up to us.

Respect to all of those out there making a difference in the subject at hand and may the future be as bright as the star that gives it life.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
you cannot deny the world is changing, and it is changing at a pace unseen in any other time throughout recorded history. Something's got to give sooner or later.

That is true. And would you believe me, if I told you, that the man working with Phil Schneider managed to time travel into the year 2137?
And that we didn't evolve into 4D beings?

Here's the interview with Al Bielek ...
www.whale.to...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The ruling elite in this world are well aware of the coming ascention and are equally well aware that they are powerless to fully stop it. The best they can hope to do is slow it down. And that...they have!
But, it still comes, closer and closer and we are almost there. I can feel it in my bones. So can you.

It is their job to create a polarization for the coming harvest. The more pain,suffering,war,famine,drought,starvation,pertilence,homelesness,anger,sorrow,misery,anguish and outright frustration they create, the more

FEAR

They create.

The more FEAR they create the more polarization they create amoungst those who buy into the fear
and those who choose to

LOVE

Ultimately, as the OP suggested, we WILL be drawn to one side or the other based on the decisions you are making and the thoughts you choose for yourself.

The old world is crumbling, that much should be pretty obvious by now.

I would emplore each and every one of you to distance yoursevles from any fear related propaganda you are spoonfed no matter HOW bad it gets,.....and brother, IT'S GONNA GET BAD!!!!

WHICH IS GOOD!!!!

What I am suggesting is, even if a nuke totally levels Manhattan, and The entire state of California slips into the ocean, Resist being afraid!!!! DO NOT FEAR!!!
Stand in defiance of fear. Don't play into their hands.
They will stop at nothing in order to get you into a fearful mindset.
People who are afraid are easier to control.

Once the limbic part of your brain kicks into overdrive,creating a fight.flight,or freeze reaction, you lose all acess to the rest of that grey matter where we are capeable of rational,logical thought.

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT!!!

To perpetually keep you in a fight,flight,or freeze reaction.
Totally and completely shuutting down all acess to rational,logical thought.

It WILL work for most!
It already HAS worked for MOST!!

It will NOT work for others.
It IS NOT working for others right now!!

There is your polarity for ya!

Fear vs. Love.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why don't you just come out and say your are worshiping lucifer, the so-called light-bearer?

No different than the freemasons, catholics, and the rest of the babylonian mystery religions.

Me-thinks you are being led astray by satan, the devil, who cannot save and only destroys (eternal damnation).

The bible says:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

The true light:

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2Cor 4:6

Today may be your last day...believe on Jesus Christ, Lord of lords, Kings of kings......amen.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you want a clearer understanding of the problem pf polarization, there's a bunch of sassy, vanguard French revolutionaries in the '60s who came out with the theory of the Society of Spectacle, which would appeal especially to all the folks who make a living in the entertainment industry...

Here's this gem of movie subversion they did to adapt the text (demands to be watched quite a few times to be fully understood.. it's idiot proof!):

Turns out that the advent of the modern "free" society (that paradoxically always has a price tag on it), through the entertainment/spectacle industry, has further deeply divided people into boxes. It's no longer just about religious, nationalist and racist cleavages (all equally created and imposed by the establishment, whoever they may be).... now it's about your favorite sports team, the stuff you consume, the way you dress, as well as your own personal bubble (car, house, property, cubicle). All these mental "walls" are generated, beyond any doubt, by enforcers of the system of exploitation, such as marketing agents, TV hosts, preachers, real-estate promoters, speculators, politicians... it's no secret.

Separation has become individual since the '50s, and the greatest battle is to get over all this filth and become HUMAN, again!
edit on 23/1/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are many resisting unity claiming fear and religion are the paths. These are nasty concepts like cigarettes. The cost of these concepts is our freedom. We are sold these concepts by those who wish to profit from our slavery. The concepts are advertised as providing success and salvation. It is selfishness disguised as power. These concepts replace healthy thought. The slaves panic without them, as they have forgotten reality. They will fight for their addiction. They see their right to rise into slave ownership as their only hope for improvement. The addicted fight for and promote what is killing them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You have all these things you worry about. All these things that scare you. Look at how emotional you are just thinking about these things. I fear nothing. You could chain me to a table and peel the flesh from my conscious body. I do not fear the loss of any thing. Take my money, my possessions, my loved ones, place me in a concrete room to sit alone for all eternity, I'll do it with a smile.

Why do you worry about the things that are about to happen? Prove to me that all life in the universe might not end in five minutes. Why are you so afraid? What is so important about this life? Everything we experience is a flurry of electric pulses and chemicals. For all anyone knows this IS a game. What makes this real to you? Your ego is massive.

Once we give up our ego's we'll find peace of some kind.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne

Why don't you just come out and say your are worshiping lucifer, the so-called light-bearer?

Could you forgo the opinions taught to you and form your own opinion of reality? If you were on Earth, and you were seemingly the only human, and you had nobody to teach you their personal beliefs, what would you think of reality?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Personally, I think conquering your fear is a fear in of itself. What do you fear so much about an emotion that you absolutely must conquer it?

Thank you.
edit on 22-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

i very much enjoyed and agree with the OP. very well done. i also very much agree with LesMisanthrope, for wether we are thinking, "I am over my fear" or "I am fearful of this,"- either way the central focus is still fear and so fear is still what is manifested. its like the phrase "love me or hate me, im still on your mind". the universe and our souls do not descriminate between good and bad rational towards a feeling, they just manifest the feeling. we must recognize and control this emotion of fear, but not spend all of our thought on controlling the fear. again, how ever you say it; no more fear, too much fear, losing fear, fear of fear, the central focus is still fear. focus on the Awakening and inter-conectedness of our universe and i believe the fear will take care of itself

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

The great thing, from where I stand is,
EVERYONE will end up residing and experiencing the reality that best suits them according to their thought life
and the degree with which they allow fear to rule over their life.

I struggle to understand sometimes how EVERYONE wants to live in a perfect utopian society
where their is no such thing as war,violence,starvation,homelesness,death,and destruction.

EVERYONE wants this!!!

But, if dropped off on an alien planet where the inhabitants lived this way,
very few would be able to cope. They could not wrap their minds around a world without that comforting CONTROL and knowing that someone else is in charge of their lives. They would feel helpless,cold,alone, and afraid. For many, just knowing that someone is in control is enough to alleviate all of thise fears.

What do you do when faced with a society where no one ELSE is in CONTROL???
What do you do when the only one in control of your life is......YOU!?!?!?!?

Most would NOT like that at all despite the talk of wanting to live in a utopian world.

Utopia for these people is living in a world of RULES,LAWS,POWER,MONEY,CONTROL,
and last but not least...........

FEAR!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

“World patriotism must be a faith… There is no more justice for the claim of absolute sovereignty on the part of a nation than on the part of an individual… The only alternative is World Federation… with a world parliament… an international court… an international police force… Men must have an international mind before there can be a world federation. They must see and affirm that above the nation is humanity. Internationalism must first be a state of mind, an ideal, a chivalry, a religion, before it can be a reality and a system.” [1] [emphasis added]

The work of Batten is significant in that the ideas he proposed would be pursued aggressively by Rockefeller and other like minded organizations in the years after the publication of The New World Order.

www.oldthinkersnews.com...

And who is promoting this Global Mind Shift into consciousness. Could it be the UN, private corporations, mass media, the government. Adds in corporate stores and commercials on television promoting the 'One Mind'. The meshing of all religions. It sounds good on the surface, after all who would be against the end to poverty and wars and violence. Who could be against peace, love and compassion. But this kind of love and compassion consists of and includes the stripping down of individual thought and whoever questions it is seen as being 'negative'. The New World Order is a coming reality and with it comes a New World Spirituality, this is not paranoia, it is reality. Is the world on a collision course, yes, can it keep going the way it is, no, but what comes about as a result of this collision will be yet another Grand Deception and it will come in the name of love.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Why would the message change? Why should we care about one leader? It is a game learn to play.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanma

you cannot deny the world is changing, and it is changing at a pace unseen in any other time throughout recorded history. Something's got to give sooner or later.

That is true. And would you believe me, if I told you, that the man working with Phil Schneider managed to time travel into the year 2137?

www.whale.to...

All of it is bs. I read it. They slipped up on a few KEY things, and thus makes the whole story non sense. The world is not trying to set up a new world order. They are trying to maintain their old world order (The rule of the rich elite). The Illuminati are not part of that rich elite circle(there are a few members that are well off, but for the most part they are poor).

The New World order is liberation from the old world order. And the goal is to bring peace, prosperity, and equality to all.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

Originally posted by Hanma

www.whale.to...

All of it is bs. I read it. They slipped up on a few KEY things, and thus makes the whole story non sense. The world is not trying to set up a new world order. They are trying to maintain their old world order (The rule of the rich elite). The Illuminati are not part of that rich elite circle(there are a few members that are well off, but for the most part they are poor).

The New World order is liberation from the old world order. And the goal is to bring peace, prosperity, and equality to all.

What kind of key points?

And I know which thread you are referring to, and I believe they're the same thing pretty much. You should know by now how how treacherous and manipulative they can get. It seems convenient to me that they come out with this recently, than say, 20 years ago, so people would have had time to compare these two orders over the year.

Anyone who seems to work from the shadows, or offers a one world government, and / or offers aa one world religion in the name of our own FREEDOM will eventually take our rights away. It has happened before. Any government who has been set up before promising its people freedom and liberty has only taken them away slowly over the years ...

I don't want, no, I don't NEED a new world order. I don't need ANY world order. Read this post of mine for further clarity: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
While the world continues to visibly witnesses and experience injustice.. ignorance and indifference will always be prevalent.

It is fine to try to manifest positive energies in the way the OP has demonstrated.

If the OP is of a sincere and genuine heart, mind and soul.. they will have already filtered energy through their heart, written word, onto their monitor, onto your monitor and into your heart and mind..

And that cause and effect of loving and vibrant energy is never a bad thing.

But we cannot ignore the very real threat that evil poses in this world of ours.. and until it remains in this world there will always be a paradigm of opposing forces.

Regardless of how hard we try to manifest goodness and love into this world we will never completely vanquish evil with good wishes or sentiment.. we will simply be ridiculed and belittled as weak people...

We must focus on ways of dismantlement the very dark and evil forces of this world before we can effectively heal it..

People with the mentality demonstrated by the OP will best serve after the event. Before it is a little premature but none the less.. appreciated and respected.

Peace and blessings to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

That was a great post and 100% take my hat of to you. That is a great example of showing the difference of stepping up to the plate. I agree so very much with your post and we create our own paths and must stive to not let the fear win us over. It is easier said than done i have had a tough past few months and I am still trying to hold strong to my faith. We all have been choosen to come back to Earth at this time to help Michael of nebadon with our ascension. it was an experienment different to other worlds with the problem of the dark ones that step in and wrecked our planet. The good guys have been stepping in and wining our freedom. They would like to see us change even more, change our old habits. Some of us will be helping more than others when it comes and hopefully we dont see to many large issues when it changes. Our time to step up in our density is upon us, alot of our solar system has already moved up and in fact are waiting on Earth so that the whole Sol has gone up. So people open your hearts and embrace this change. There is no death, there is no hell for anyone who serves the light. But for those in the dark you can be uncreated if you follow this path for too long. Many of us on earth especially under 40 year olds have already been higher souls which have decided to come down and help with this planet. Search your heart and souls you know this to be true. We are learning a unique lesson which will add so much to our overall experience by the time we reach the eternal source and father. I think he has big plans for us on Earth (Urantia) for people who help bring this planet back to the light and love. We can all do this and add to it, I have never meet anyone who is evil by default it is not the way. Some of us on Earth are not ready for the change and they will be moved too advance their journey some where else. Even if you are someone who will fal into this category to not dismay because the quicker you embrace the light the quicker you will move on as well. It is a long journey but a journey full of hope, love and compassion. I can say I cannot wait for the day i become a finaliter and sit by the eternal fathers side to serve.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Great post and great response, but not quite true the dark ones have nearly fully lost and the dark controllers who took over or rebeled as such have been uncreated as they would not turn back to the light. Though you are write the dark will always go after the light but to be honest wth you most of the grand universe has very little amounts of the dark compared to the dark. trust in your soul the good times are coming but it may get ugly to the build up.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Do not fear the creator he loves us all and we are his children?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join