It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You all dont wanna keep going on as it is now do ya?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Today while working(outside) I witnessed a large bird fall from the sky and land about a metre in front off me. Didn't see why it fell, but It was in a very clear area- no trees or tall buildings and it had no obvious injuries. Was still breathing and watched in shock as it struggle for a few breaths them died. Could have easily been old age I guess, but I couldn't help thinking about all the random birds that have been falling from skies all round the world.

Was a weird experience non the less.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Something has definitely thrown off the balance of the Earth's ecology enough as to start massive die offs of our most precious of species.

Here is the kicker....Man as a species has not been on Earth long enough to record and know about mass die offs so it is a new turn in history for us on Planet Earth to find out about them. It is not like we human beings have been around long enough to witness say from the moon or Mars several earth extinctions.

We have only been around in recorded time a very short while as compared to the Earth in which we inhabit. We do not know what delicate balances we have thrown off and will continue to throw off for at least the next 200-300 years due to involuntary terraforming.

There is always a magic number when it comes to balance. Just do the math and it rights itself every time.

You cannot sustain a given number of liabilities(which humans are) when the assets and resources that they consume are dwindling under par for that number of liabilities to exist. There is only so much viable land-mass in the world to sustain x amount of species.

An idea human population of about 550,000,000 for all of the given arable land mass on Earth sounds about right people. The industrial revolution was our death knell.

Populace control is ALWAYS 100% applicable all the way up to the top of the food chain.

POPULACE CONTROL.... it is not just for critters and vermin anymore!

*People lie, Numbers don't!
edit on 16-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Noting that the op put together a great bit of info...and i am a person who subscribes to the darker side of things ....but because of my disposition,It does not maen i just blindly subscribe.

Now as one becomes older it means that no matter what they automatically experience a time duration on this planet....Doe it make them any more intellectual....nope...not at all...but what it does do for them is give them lifetime collective experience....

You see in my youth i had heard and seen mass die offs of various kinds....whales are always a common one...but dolphins and birds are otherones.....now is there more die offs occuring...well the research does not really support it....it seems to support the fact that there are more reports of mass die offs and that is so much more easily done nowadays.....come one when i was a kid we were exited when a friend got the first television...so think of how many mass die offs were reported back then...nil...none ....nada.

now as far as the magnetosphere goes...ok ...possible...good arguments for it....but what is not being presented is how fluid the magnetosphere is....It is not just a stand still function which does not move about the planet...It is more like an invisible ocean with currents and that move wildly all the time with eddy's swirling within it own realm of existence...(is it not).

now I am a person who shuns the MSM as i know they are manipulating people on a mass scale...but i was told from a young age to always watch the news....not for what is being presented but for what is not being presented....now why present the dies offs at all....simple thing isn't it.....FEAR.

Fear is what keeps the shakers and movers in power...it is what helpps them to control us...it is what is used against every individual on this very planet......The MSM does not report what it does not want us to be afraid of....that is why there is so little good news presented...as it would give us lowly slaves a more positive outlook...it would change our energies into something good....and THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED.

So kudos to jumping on the fear bandwagon and looking for an ominous reason to the mass die offs other than say a possible natural occurance in the pulsating ..fluctuating...fluid magnetic field that surrounds this fine planet of ours. I agree humans are a decease on this lovely planet...but we can also be a mechanism for good if we would learn to co-operate in fighting the cause that makes us go down the raod we are on....by simply standing up against the few old families whom have been manipulating us slaves for the last thousand years for their own greed.

MASS EXTINCTIONS HAPPEN what we as humans can control is our own fate within the realm of our human existence. we can step up to the plate and be counted we can stop falling victim to the MSM....stop feeding he top by stop paying taxes,stop paying interest,stop finacing miltary regimes,stop paying the piper.....the more people have this insatiable need to consume the more we as a whole contribute to our own demise.....

So in conclusion ,,,,this is just one nore thing to distract people from what is really going on.....so why not go sit down and keep watching the Disney Channel.....or Nat Geo....Or HIstory.....the more you watch...the more you will fear....the more you fear the more you will hide in your homes...the more you hide in your homes the more you will consume and the less you will be in touch with your fellow man.

When the next Great war gets into full swing...that will be the next mass extinction of humans....and that war has already started....the weapons have been tested and they will be used.......watch what happens with so called UN-natural disasters....Hurricanes....Earthquakes.....Tsunamis. the testing has been successful and now the action begins....welcome to 2012...the start of a new age...and not the end of mankind.....but a new world for mankind.....

Welcome to the action.
edit on 023131p://f20Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://f24Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://f25Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

It doesn't really surprise me that there are mass die-offs. Our waters, air, soil are so polluted. And then there's EMF pollution. Someone thought that microwave towers are killing off the bees & butterflies.

Grim stuff and it doesn't bode well for our planet or us as a species.

Does anyone here read "The Casebook for Alternative 3" by Jim Keith anymore?

He may have stumbled on something real. One of the scariest books I've read. Keith died under mysterious circumstances at age 49 in 1998.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Long time we didn't have a high quality thread like this one, thanks. I will translate it and send it to other countries if I have your permission.

I know that won't stop these events, but will elevate the level of conscience.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Fantastic Thread, I can tell that much effort has been put into this.

One thing I found in one your sources

Mass animal deaths have been in the news quite a bit lately. Hundreds of birds were found dead in South Dakota early this week, and before that birds were found dead in Italy and birds fell from the sky in Arkansas, among other incidents. Some of the mass die-offs have been explained - for instance, indigestion is thought to be the cause in Italy and the U.S. government has admitted involvement in the South Dakota case. But others remain up for debate.

The US gov has admitted involvement in the South Dakota case?

What kind of involvement?

Perhaps it's the pesticides being spread in vast quantities through chem-trails and other such methods - either way, you can just about blame the government for every disease, virus and problem that exists on Earth today.

The same thing that is slowly killing humans off (cancer, diabetes, neurological disorders etc) is rapidly killing the other living things on Earth off also.
edit on 16/1/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I really like you outlook

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I actually had a dream about something like this a while back. In my dream the Earth was doing a recall of souls, if that makes sense; removing the souls from human vessels, as a defense mechanism. It was a strange dream, to say the least. I also remember glowing white spheres traveling over vast bodies of water, eventually reaching shores and expanding. I was also in a flower shop, for some reason
Take from it what you will, I've had quite a bit of strange, apocalyptic dreams, so I didn't think much of it.

Interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Quite a massive response here from the membership ! Happy to find out that other members are questioning this phenomena as well (and should) !!

Early morning here and off to work BUT I will be back this afternoon to discuss. I have briefly looked at some of the replies and it reassures me that it resonates with many of you.

Catch you all later.

~Son.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It definitely resonates within all of us. Some just don't understand the concept of love, light and life.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Some of these were show on the BBC on a program about strange natural events, but I think you are jumping to the usual conspiracy site problem of making a big deal out of everything.

First off are these event happening more than in the past or is the fact we have a global news network and the internet we hear about these things more often.

The fish one shown on tv was 1 million sardines that had swam into the harbour due to a storm they then seem to suffocate as the used up the oxygen in the water. Now 1 million may seem like a large number but compared to the total population of sardines its a tiny fraction.

The other case was red tipped blackbirds about 5000 had died in one town from a flock of many thousands it happened at night, something had frightened the birds (fireworks/gun shots), they have very poor night vision and collided with each other and other obstalces and fell to the ground.

Then reports on the net appeared saying their insides were mush and claiming some weapon did it , NO gravity did it then the sudden stop when they hit the road, pavements, rooftops and gardens did it!

So has it happened before yes, will they happen again no doubt, is it really something to worry about I dont think so.

edit on 16-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Great thread OP!
I was looking at this whole thing with little doubt. That is, until flock of birds (around 50) just dropped dead on the street of the town I live in. In VERY short time there was team of people in full protective hazard suits to pick them up, and there was never anything about it in local news, nothing. Kinda makes you think.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank you OP im wondering whether the government already know about the dangers of the holes in the atmosphere & weakening field, and the effects of chem trailing are killing the animals, both linked etc

S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
And Grasshoppers----where the heck have they gone?

I've lived in the same area my whole life and can remember growing up seeing them everywhere, hopping out on the lawns, across the sidewalks, driveways, etc. I haven't seen a single grasshopper in years. Maybe it's just me but I doubt it. I spend a ton of time outside during the warm months and always pay attention to my surroundings.

Thanks OP for the great thread---much needed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not sure it's related but last year I found what was left of a rabbit by my back porch. Just piece of its head and some fur. No blood or any other part of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Our entire environment functions upon a system of balance.

We forget that we are inhabitants of this planet as are all other living things and not the owners.

The Native Americans practiced this principle of living as one with nature.

And not disrupting this fine balance.

We ignored their principles as it pertains to nature and cast these people aside as being beneath us.

We proceeded to Polluted the land , air and water and we are now surprised at the current state ?

We are only reaping what we've sewn for centuries as a species.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
earths magnetic field...10% decline...mass kill off of living creatures from bacteria to plants to animals....solar flare increase in 2012....Haarp.....what does it all mean?.........northern lights in Tahiti.........a world gone crazy......my guess is the natural cycle of the earth that no one was around for......with great human interference....will result in.......people going crazy.........underground bunkers......alice bunker 2012.............no communications at all.....great thought provoking post

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I did most of my "growing up" in the very late 70's and through the 80's. During hot dry summers in the hay fields of SE Kansas I can remember grasshoppers so thick that barbed wire fences would appear green from the little buggers and a ride in the country meant being pelted with hundreds of them as they would fly up out of the ditches.
Last summer was a very hot dry one, yet I would see very few.
Same with houseflies, very few around here.
From area to area could be different, I guess, however things seem a little "off" to me. Mildew, mold and fungus and vine type plants being more, let's say, robust. I have had to fight mildew on my white vehicles for several years now, but don't remember it being an issue when I was a kid, and my dad always drove white cars/trucks.
Devils claws and honeysuckle, just to name a couple, are going wild around here.
Our ancestors noticed stuff like this. The seasons, the stars and such. We stay in our homes to much and don't look around and see when things aren't as they should be. Then from generation to generation we lose the knowledge and figure things have always been like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Anyone remember that one-season TV show literally two years ago in January?

It was called FlashForward, and they had as a major plot-point, a mass-killing of sorts of birds in the desert where the facility was that caused the global blackout, in which EVERYONE fainted and then awoke with disjointed knowledge of interconnected near-future events.

Psy Ops could've been in affect in regard of such "sci-fi", just as everyone now dissects the Twilight Zone, Star Trek and The X-Files.

So could it not be that we were somehow told in a very on-the-quest-for-the-Grail kind of double-meaning sort of way, that such mass-killings are the results of such tests.

The Hadron Collider must be interfering in all sorts of unknown ways.

Maybe unknown-of prototypes are causing disorientation in nature so bad it'd be like spinning a normal human around in one of those large circular spinning flight-simulaters for Astronauts, and then expecting us to collect the honey and go about the day as usual....

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join